Meow's Dandelion Dreams

A little over six months now.

Haha ohh man. :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

Magicians love to steal others’ Familiars. With a name and a sigil, someone could attempt to. Also familiars for protection and such shouldn’t be mentioned on a public forum. This is easily searchable and sadly there are a lot of people that do not like people like us.

I’m actually considering not talking about my baneful magick even on my journal anymore.

3 Likes

There is nothing wrong with being “young” with respect to magick. We all have to start somewhere. The more we work on self-work, self-improvement… The more we master the inner world, the more we’ll be able to master the outer world. Some people may have more experience, but as you master your inner world you become far more capable of influencing the outer.

7 Likes

You’re in a lot of clubs in that case :relieved: mine included :partying_face::partying_face:

I have been around magick longer than you and you’re 100% more powerful than me so don’t worry, you have power and your experience will grow rapidly to catch up. :heart::heart:

1 Like

@Kindraathe Yea… I don’t mention most of my work here. And there’s an obvious reason I didn’t detail the protections working or the details of the request to Dantalion. (Both the initial and the protection.)

I hear you about not discussing Baneful workings, the ones I’ve mentioned have all been done in the past, I don’t like to open my mouth about current workings publicly.

The exception with this journal and my other are that they aren’t based on low magick so I’m not concerned about interference or anything of the like. One is about healing and this one a skeletal structure about my pact.

Thanks for tips on the familiars!! So, is he a familiar then is that the right term? Or should I also ask Dantalion that?

3 Likes

It’s not about the age, I’m 18 and that’s not a reason to be less confident. I’ve seen little childs perform magick, even baneful, and they’re can be super awesome, you don’t have to be discouraged :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Everyone is so much younger than me! Im 23 :sob::sob:

3 Likes

This, that’s the heart of it all lol. Your will is the most powerful in the universe so anyone else is at most a slight inconvenience

2 Likes

Yes this is a Familiar Spirit according to me. Familiars can be high ranking spirits from the Goetic Spirit’s legion and they must be treated with respect. I would ask Dantalion on the nature of this.

That’s true. I performed my first magick (not a proper ritual) when I was 12. It was intentional but I didn’t know what I was doing. It was a baneful working which came to fruition within 30 mins. I never judge a practitioner by their physical age. That means nothing. Ability, dedication, hard work, understanding, intelligence, control of one’s will is what matters and age is no factor to influence such things.

:flushed::flushed:

Dude, I’m 39.

6 Likes

Those rings are awesome!

2 Likes

:heart: i apologize that mine turned out so short. I have been busy with self growth. When I Get a chance I will My full thoughts but I apologize if I make it seem as though I do not care

1 Like

@dagar, comments that have content related to magick, similar experiences, and in response to my magick and experiences are really the ones I enjoy reading! No need to comment out of feeling like you should :slight_smile:

4 Likes

alright. thank you. I really enjo your posts and your time so i wanted to make sure you felt appreciated is all, as long as you feel that im happy

1 Like

Interesting, I am very interested to very interested to understand more about his values and ideals? Do you have any experience with those and if so, would you be comfortable sharing Them with me and others?

I’ve heard about him multiple times and hes appeared in multiple times throughout my li’m throughout my life in terms of references on the form but I’ve never really explored him, your post makes me want to :joy: so great job!

3 Likes

I’m not ignoring this comment, I just don’t know how to respond.

On values and ideals, I don’t really sit and ask a spirit about their values and ideals. It would be something incredibly UPG anyway. I know some of what Dantalion values, like manipulation and trust, simply because of what I’ve read and the work I’ve done with him. But other than what appears in my rituals, I can’t answer.

It’s pretty easy to read about Dantalion and suddenly feel a visceral want to evoke him or learn more. His energy does that. I was going to do another ritual with him tonight, one that needs to happen. But I mean, there’s a reason the thread opens with “A Pact of Obsession.” So I figured I’ll pump the breaks and wait a day (or until the next pact ritual comes up).

3 Likes

He sounds/reads kind of like master Yoda! Duke Dantalion seems so wise! As always ive enjoyed your post! Keep em coming!

3 Likes

This is an absolutely fantastic post!! I love it. Very well written.

And ofcourse suchna wonderful channeling.

Dantalion is indeed awesome and my respect for him went up atleast 10x upon reading this post.

Thanks for sharing. Love it.

P.S. Love that picture. Although it’s so different from Dantalion in visual aspect, something about the energy it emanates is all Dantalion.

4 Likes

The way Dantalion spoke, beautiful

3 Likes

Thanks!

Not sure what about it, but happy to post something meaningful.

Last minute addition, the other posts have pictures, so this one needs one too! I agree on the energy, this one called me.

2 Likes

When I was reading it felt like Dantalion himself was talking to me. It seemed like he bared himself to us. Raw. And what I see is awesome. This is so Dantalion. I can’t wait to pact him.

2 Likes