Mental parasite vitality drained

i use them probaly 10-20 minutes a say

Im suffering same. I feel so deppresive and usually have thinks my magick is not working, like a blockage. Sometimes I feel my servitors are not obbeing me. What cold be the cause?. I ever made LBRP ritual and Medium Pillar before rituals. What is the problem?. Could please, please, pleasee scanning me?. I feel in blockage just now. I thinks YHWH is messing with me. In due that I ve asked COHZIER for help and freedom of this bad egregor ( I was religious jewish, but now, no more.). Please scanning me, tell me whats about my chackras?

i think now my chakras are pretty okay

1 Like

That is great to hear. I hope your feeling somewhat better.

Yes your chakras are looking pretty good to me now after I visualised cleansing them. It might be that it takes a day or so for that calmness to sink in after the panicking has left your system. Maybe try making a blessing and protection jar for yourself?

Beginning of this topic for reference: OP originally thought someone else had cursed him.

Hey any good rites to remove unwanted spirits?

Please do not open duplicate posts on the same topic.

1 Like

ohh. yeah sorry i tried to remove the post but i flagged it

things changed realized the issue is with her and maybe she has some part off her spirit inside me im not sure how that stuff works, But i am recovering much more i just need to be able to stop feeding the link and get this shit out of me,

how do you remove links?

2 Likes

Try a cord cutting:

This isn’t really the best advice for people that are still very normal human beings and aren’t very brutal.

But you said you banished it, meaning you know how to affect it, so grab it, shove it down your throat into your stomach.

And crush it’s spirit within you with your own, turn your stomach into a soul furnace, and then eat it basically, that’ll do it.

Hey there, @anon27859302. I’ve created this sigil for you - it is already empowered. The magic of this sigil should help with this particular issue. Whenever you need the sigil, just gaze into it for about a minute. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

i dont know what to do anymore i am loosing all my strengh it dosent allow me to sleep and rest and it is causing me ill health

How do i kill this parasite completly

I told yout he consuming method before you said seemed to work, like I told you, it’s not one parasite.

She probably just keeps replacing them with the exact same type of mindless organism that is supposed to consume, so you think it’s the same one.

But yeah, anyone keep up the suggestions, this poor kids desperate and needs all the help he can get.

I don’t know how you are doing with angels ,but try archangel Michael
he also helps in these matters and is very fast

1 Like

He told me he was doing ok now, and fixed the problem, hopefully for good.

I did ask him to post it here to put everyones minds at ease who cared but.

2 Likes

@anon27859302 great work
Hail lord yeesch.
Hail king Paimon.

Yeesch service and contributions to humanity is one that left me speechless. I had aslo talked with jake in Facebook and we did a live ritual together in video call, we evoked paimon his duke yeesch and the changes were sudden and their presences felt.

We requested the duke’s assistance and offered that parasite as a sacrifice to him. After I channeled “sacrifice accepted” a massive wave of relief overflowed.

Not going to lie, seeing how many people yeesch helped and witnessing it right in front of me , I became emotional and grateful and even kissed the ground.

4 Likes

okay let me be real with you that means you were cursed not a prasite. In general curess feel like a hit sensation adn dark things unlocked but if theirs not lustful taboo its not black or darkened stills nad snakes turning intot eh sea in magick but a curse as to why theirs af ear of dread. Cureses are ancient taboos and pains of the gosds anyone can evoke over each otherto harm anoteher in service or prayers a s ag ifft to theat god. hexes and canters are those things as weapons used agaisnt occultsits cus they kind of pissed you off onreddit. curess are lifelong unhibitiual family linage type shit someoenstruck you with it. It does seem like theirs an entity attached, just talk to him her or it. its probably mazarianin if it feels like that heavy of a dread. Some peoplw are well protected from curess resulting in bans and stuf and other people are not. its probably honest to god just for singinng u p somoen from this site cus i had this sisseu since i joined as well.s somone is doing, cursewrok on the site without erics consent. thatsa ll. dont kno much more, and no i dont type mispelings or speak broken its a diaelct. but in gneeral yeah someoen sent something to you probably cus oyur on a black magick forum. still new to maigkc but you nkow.

1 Like

Shes a vampire so she probaly cursed me also

1 Like