Menstrual blood in food spell

In my country there is a saying that if a woman puts menstrual blood in food or drink and serves it to a man, that man will fall for her. What do u guys think about this?

I’ve seen this on a spell book.Can’t remember which one,but it was saying that this spell is so powerfull that it can’t be reversed and it’ll bind the victim big time.

I’ve heard of breastmilk giving similar result as well, though not as potent…

Breastmilk,menstrual blood,semen,other bodily fluids, maybe all dna has some kind of potential? and better one with the right charge on it. But i don’t know is it necessary when spells can be done without, or by the aid of spirits and demons… but of course it can be even sort of “fun” do to this kind of food spells :smiley:

Or… hair…! Maybe cut it up into very fine bits so it looks like “seasoning”

Wait dammit… now i can’t stop thinking of that episode from family where meg stuffed the pie for brian with her hair…

1 Like

The body can’t digest hair, and some dyes and bleaches are toxic so even though you’re only using tiny amounts, be careful. Maybe a single pubic hair would be a better choice (MOST people don’t dye down there) - they’re often saturated with natural pheromones…?

Probably best to stick to digestable things though!

2 Likes

Huh, didnt realize that >__> and you would be surprised at how many people actually dye that…

1 Like

I ve never heard of using hair. Only fluids. Some spells are even performed with poop uhm I wouldn t do that though. I ll stick with blood, menstrual blood maybe pee. I did place one drop in his dinner , he was very tender and caring, changed in a good way.

1 Like

Cool so one drop was enough! i would voluntarily eat a blood of a woman, and might or might not have done so. I wonder how that would affect : D well i guess it shouldn’t? … too much at least ?hmm…

Cool so one drop was enough! i would voluntarily eat a blood of a woman, and might or might not have done so. I wonder how that would affect : D well i guess it shouldn’t? … too much at least ?hmm…[/quote]

well as far as I know, if the blood isn t enchanted it s not the same . Once the blood is impregnated with the intent of the magician and it s energy is being told what to do, it has magical value. JUst my opinion.

what about diseases or would the stomach acids destroy any?

Well in my country menstrual blood is food and drink lol well not literally but that shit ain’t keeping a solid dude away if you know what I mean.

Well in my country menstrual blood is food and drink lol well not literally but that shit ain’t keeping a solid dude away if you know what I mean.[/quote] no, i do not know what u mean.

He means that it wouldn’t keep me away from neither the food or the women ;D - if you now know what we mean.

(a case of mild … i don’t know what that word is in english but yeah - “fun and lusty stuff going on”)

Exactly

hahaha i get it now lol

Karenina , i was just wondering , from which country are you, because i am originaly from Armenia , and i have heard of same spell, intressting and i have heard it works like hell

Lol I was just telling a girl I work with about that spell. That doesn’t make sense about the semen. A lot of girls have swallowed my cum and they weren’t obsessed with me.

2 Likes

hahaha . well , i ve said it before,the blood/semen/whatever,must be enchanted and told what feelings to produce in your target. Like channeling energy towards the target more or less.

2 Likes

On that note, here’s a semen-based recipe book has high customer ratings:

[url=http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041/ref=pd_sim_sbs_21_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1151SYRX1QEGNNK5KHET]http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041/ref=pd_sim_sbs_21_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1151SYRX1QEGNNK5KHET[/url]

Happy homecooked enchanting. :smiley:

1 Like