Mending Heart, journal of passion and magic

You have. And i’ll never forget your involvement, as scary AF as it is, you make it seam like it isn’t so

1 Like

I mean there are times that it is scary and but if it’s meant to be it is meant to be.

1 Like

I need to make a list… questions for Kendall.
1.) Have I activated my Ignition Of The Black Flame, how do I?
2.) How do I use the Alash-tad, Al-ash-tal Ashtu.
For now…

1 Like

What’s about just say what comes to your mind in the moment? Don’t stress this stuff. It truly doesn’t bite.

1 Like

yeah, I have something that may help me tremendously, and If haven’t capitalized on it yet, maybe that’s “I don’t want to say holding me back” but gIve me a solid footing

1 Like

I would recommend you use your tome with him to find answers to things that you can’t find on your own. If you can google it or soul search for the answer don’t ask it. Take advantage of his knowledge in things that you can’t find the answers for.

1 Like

Too right, the things that can’t be sought after in normal conventions. than ask only burning question from the soul. and I feel taking his mentoring class may answer the rest. Maybe I should be a blank slate receptive to the wisdom he bestows upon me

1 Like

Or don’t stress it. Worse case is you need to set up more consults with him or you will do the mentoring with him. Are you doing his one year one?

1 Like

If I can afford it, I used a lot of my moving funds I set aside, but I will continue to save, no matter, it was so worth it, :smiley:

1 Like

Yea, I mean you can always learn how to manifest extra money.

1 Like

absolutely, as a matter of fact someone pointed out an entity that when summoned, will reward you if you sing, or play music to them

1 Like

Oh really :thinking: I didn’t a little money spell that has been working in small amounts here and there. Like for example I hat someone start me up in a MLM business and I am almost at my start up goal. Already which will get me commission and free stuff.

1 Like

Here it is, also I’ve been neglecting Excel, poor girl, I’m going to spend some time with her in meditation. But I can’t believe how patience she is with me, I’ll pm you later if your still up.

2 Likes

I been feeling closer then ever to my path working, though I still want to be a healer and Rapheal has come through for me on several occasions.

3 Likes

Something has called me to continue my path working with the first gatekeeper Belial, I plan to evoke him daily, though I feel his presents constantly

1 Like

Belial has offered me a choice between two entities as a companion after my succubus was returned to him.

What i would give, about anything for a spirit companion… sure. groomed to teach, open my senses, patients, and constantly keeping me company.

Belial said he would offer me two choices, after I make my first choice, Belial said he will present me with two more choices, the one I do choose will bring much fortune.

I have made my first choice, and as much as it hurts, i said good bye to the other.

Be free butterfly, be free

2 Likes

why thank you

Be blessed sister

1 Like

Yeah no problem.

1 Like

I think I may have a real gift of Tarot, I’ve only give three readings with my deck, with really accurate results so far

2 Likes

11/05/20

When giving out advice for natural remedies including stress especially during this time of confusion and indecision, I have noticed that a lot of people say that I have a higher power in me or that’s my power must come from above. Some have even told me they love my energy, just being around me, or when I’m passionate about a subject, or something new.

I shake my head and explain to them that sadly my path or roots to my source are a little deeper or a little darker than most people want to hear.

I informed them that I work with both above and below oh, that’s most entities work hand-in-hand with each other and they are shocked that’s great advice would come from both sides.

Rarely I’m asked about King paimon’s sigil that I wear on a chain most people just think it’s decoration but every once in a while they stop me to find out and asked about it, and I informed them that he is part of the goetic. Trying to give the best parts, before the parts that make them quicken their steps into the building.

Also I was to apologize to @Dralukmun, I got a little excited with his new project, and kind of hijacked it.

I’m sorry.

1 Like