Mending Heart, journal of passion and magic

is that how popyee’s chicken sandwhich were maid? still a mystery

1 Like

It’s been a while sense I was on a farm

seph there is been a misunderstanding i was saying that to healing heart not u soryy

1 Like

Aries horoscope for Wednesday Feb 24

Aries horoscope for Wednesday Feb 24
You may have been spending some time lately thinking about how to have a happier, more fulfilling life. Perhaps thoughts of financial security, the perfect relationships, and so on come to mind. And maybe all of those things do contribute to happiness. However, Aries, one of the most important things to achieve along your path to happiness is a harmonious relationship with yourself. If there are things you don’t like about yourself, or there are mistakes you have made that you have not forgiven yourself for, then it is time to do so. Finding your way through those things will lead you to everything else that you want.

Copyright © Daily Horoscope.
Download it now — Comitic - Daily Horoscope

How odd here it is again, something I haven’t forgiven myself for, something I haven’t learned, and moved on from. Like this reading from @King_kemet

2 Likes

Are you sure it doesn’t somehow involve religion?

1 Like

Maybe, if I had the funds when they offered it, I wanted to do the reverse baptism

1 Like

Plenty of people have done it without hiring others. Entities can help you do it, too.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll keep pressing forward, thanks my friend

1 Like

I did two readings, both seam very positive, and I’m not going to give up, I’m going to keep at it till I am successfully!

1 Like

I keep thinking that deck looks like my new one, but I haven’t used it enough to know for sure…

How sad is that. Is that deck Mystic Mondays tho?

1 Like

It is, but got a new deck coming firday, the osha zen deck, I can’t wait to shuffle it, and give some reads

1 Like

1:What is repressed: creator: i create with myself, but i stand in my own way.
2:The Ying card, your female (passive) aspect: exhaustion: i am a robot (must be more spontaneous)
3:The yang card, your male active aspect: the lovers: sex is the seed, love is the flower, compassion is the fragrance.
4:The meditation: compromise: do not compromise, this is dangerous, if you are stuck, ask for help
5:Insight into the body: the source: i must step outside of my own head.
6:Insight into the heart: the master: i must wake the master inside myself, for my own destiny.
7:Insight into the being: the outsider: feeling excluded, recognize the roots of the past, letting go, and open the gate to which you most long to become.
8:Consciousness (understanding): awareness: once you start dropping thoughts, my dull flame will arise, and i will live at the maximum. That is what awareness is.

Today’s card is the Eight of Water “letting go”
eight-of-water-osho-zen
I. The Explanation of Eight of Water Osho Zen Tarot

In the image, there is a lotus leaf in the early morning, we can see the water surface is rippling when the water drop falls. It was a precious and yet painful moment. In the pull of gravity, the water droplet slipped out of the leaf and lost its previous form. It blends itself into the vastness of the water below. We can imagine that before falling down, the water droplet must have very vagued at the boundary of the known and unknown.

When eight of water Osho Zen appears, it signals: something has finished, something has ended. Whatever it is – a job, a relationship, a home you adore, anything that helps you recognize who you are – this is the time for it to leave, to accept grief, and don’t try to hold on. Something more wonderful is waiting for you, a greater aspect will be discovered. You have come across a milestone, which cannot be returned, and gravity is still doing its job. Follow it, it represents liberation.

• In existence, there is nobody who is superior and nobody who is inferior. The blade of grass and the great star are absolutely equal… But man wants to be higher than others, he wants to conquer nature, hence he has to fight continuously.

All complexity arises out of this fight. The innocent person is one who has renounced fighting; who is no longer interested in being higher, who is no longer interested in performing, in proving that he is someone special; who has become like a rose flower or like a dewdrop on the lotus leaf; who has become part of this infinity; who has melted, merged and become one with the ocean and is just a wave; who has no idea of the “I”. The disappearance of the ”I” is innocence.

2 Likes

eight-of-fire-osho-zen

The little character is moving on the road through this beautiful scene and does not care about the destination. He or she knows that the journey is the goal, the pilgrimage itself is a sacred place. Every step on the path is important. When this card appears, it indicates the amount of time it takes to move and change. It could be physical movement from one place to the next or internal movement from one way to another. However, regardless of the method, Eight of Fire Osho Zen promises that the trip will be easy and bring a sense of adventure and maturity; there’s no need to fight or plan too much.

The card of Traveling also reminds us to accept and embrace new things, just like when we travel to a new country with a different culture and environment than what we are used to. This open and accepting attitude will help us to welcome more friends and new experiences in our lives.

Life is a continuity always and always. There is no final destination it is going towards. Just the pilgrimage, just the journey in itself is life, not reaching to some point, no goal – just dancing and being in pilgrimage, moving joyously, without bothering about any destination. What will you do by getting to a destination? Nobody has asked this, because everybody is trying to have some destination in life. But the implications… If you really reach the destination of life, then what? Then you will look very embarrassed.

Nowhere to go…you have reached to the final destination – and in the journey, you have lost everything. You had to lose everything. So standing naked at the final destination, you will look all around like an idiot: what was the point? You were hurrying so hard, and you were worrying so hard, and this is the outcome.

2 Likes

I been gone for a while, I had to take a break, and attempting to get back in to practicing again, meditation is still my down fall, and doing…

That being said I have done a few of the money spells @Blond posted, and wanted to thank them for there post.

I started doing the 7 day candle spell for a 1,000 dollars, chanted the mantra 9 times, then let the candle burn for 5 minutes. I’m now on day 10 of the 7 day candle spell because the candle refuses to burn itself out, it burned for over 9 hours the 7th day, and over 12 yesterday, and over 12 hrs today, and still it burn. I snuffed the candle, and will continue to burn it tomorrow. It was a big 8 inch candle, thick, after the first few days of letting it burn for 5 mins I realized, this candle may take a while to finish.

On another note, I attempted to add oils, herbs, powdered amethyst, and rose quarts to a glass pillar candle for Belial. boiling a pot of water, my intentions was to place the glass tube into the water so the wax would melt, allowing the ingredients to mix, but the glass tube fell over, filling with water.

I will try again, I found a metal tray for large pots, and has a circular cut out large enough to hold the glass.

4 Likes

Finally after another 5 hrs the candle has burned out.

2 Likes

I can read your writing, no problem.

1 Like

Thanks, by the way, welcome back

1 Like

Thank you, glad to be back. I wish two mnore would come back as well.

1 Like