Mending Heart, journal of passion and magic

11/22/20 1:00 pm

ok, I successfully removed the knife from my back, patched the hole, it was the shake up I needed. I been sleeping on the divorce papers I carry with me, and some of my connection at the courthouse have helped me greatly.

All I need now is to find a place/job in vegas, working for the county here, I am sure in 3 to 6 months I’ll be able to transfer my job there.

This evening Justice and I will be working on divination, maybe with Vassago, or Mepsitahl.

4 Likes

11/22/20

Had a great night with @69Justice69 we studied the LBRP, watched E.A’s video, took notes, practiced it, with meditation.

I showed her my cyrstal collection.

We looked over and studied out Tarot decks.

It waa a great evening together.

3 Likes

I hope we can get together again soon! Thanks for being a great friend.

2 Likes

I’m glad you had a great time

2 Likes

Also, first batch of Ash guord juice.

3 Likes

11/29/20 5:15 pm

I found a small wood nightstand, I believe with will make a great alter. And I’ll be following c.Kendall’s advice for alter death and rebirth.

1 Like

Wednesday 11/25/20, I was out and about with Justice, we were at our local occult shop when I felt something touching my head. At first I didn’t think anything of it. But it got stronger as I walked around the shop.

An hour later I told @anon39079500 who informed me just to be on the safe side banish, and protect. I did, and the feeling went away. I then told norse of my experience.
Now for the past two days the feeling has now returned. Though, I’m not not really sure… I want to be on the safe side. I am getting the feelings of fingers in my hair, but no arousal.

3 Likes

11/30/20

Could someone please scan me and see, or feel if there is a succubus present?
Thank you in advance.

Yes but she’s either not a succubus by race, or has focus on slightly different aspects.

Healing of the emotional sort.

Now stop asking every damned day, cuz obviously this much activity while your being safe spiritually means something is there lol. I didn’t want to tell you I noticed it when you asked, because I get feelings not images so was really hoping someone else would up and scan you that could give images. Feels are damned hard to describe with words.

-end rant.

I’ll break the cards down in a minute. I want a cigarette first.

2 Likes

Knight of cups. This one is you. Emotional, brooding, artistic, dreaming. It’s a person who is sensitive, romantic yet effective. Fond of dreaming and creating, head full of wonderful ideas, sometimes stuck up in the clouds. You have a world of possibilities in front of you and of course people will criticize for failing to deliver on dreams, but others will praise you for your openness and unlimited thinking abilities. It’s not an awful card, if you keep yourself in check- after all you can’t build the future if you can’t dream up what it should be.

Ace of swords reversed- Truth, reasoning, objectivity, breakthrough. This is a sing of wealth and beauty, what can be achieved if dispel the confusion and illusion. Normally it speaks that lies and confusion could cloud the situation and tells you to cut straight to the facts and leave emotions out of it. Reversed I would say that means it’s time to take a harder look at your emotions and what you feel.

Page of cups reversed- Childlike, caring, soft, hopeful. normally this represents someone prone to daydreams, a sweet child like individual. She opens the door to opportunities to grow in emotions, creativity and spirituality. Much can be gained if you approach someone with openness, caring and an uplifting spirit. This is the first card that tells me this is not a normal ubi, because it’s reversed. I don’t think she’s going to be normal crazy emotional type.

Strength- strength, compassion, understanding courage. This card is a symbol of protecting those that can’t protect themselves, true strength lies in not being aggressive when faced by fear and by taking time to understand whatever the other is. The figure on the card protects the snake from those that would harm it for only being a snake. Sounds like she’s the protective type to me, and I don’t mean the ones that get jealous and protective over their humans and their relationships, I mean a good sort of protective. Likely the kind you need right now.

Four of swords. Resting, rejuvenating, preparing, healing. This card marks a time of rest, recuperation and preparation. Sounds like something you need considering the things going on in your life. It calls on us to take solace in the present situation to recharge and prepare for the upcoming events. It’s a card that asks us to be at peace and detach ourselves from the stresses of life and prepare to confront the future. I think this means that’s not only what you need to do, but what she will help you best with- healing from the traumas and preparing to embark on a new path.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reading, I am sorry for being a pain in the ass.

1 Like

I think he gave you what you needed and not what you wanted.

I’ve worked out a system for yes/no from my Ubi, and he indicated yes she’s succubus by race, by biting me on the yes side so. I’m just assuming she’s slightly differently geared from what we read about it based on the cards and the feels.

Granted I don’t know if you petitioned him in the same way you can Lilith with things you preferred so. I don’t what you asked for, I’m just assuming on that too.

1 Like

Bite?!?!

Yeah, it was with Norse’s help, now I see what Belial means by seeing through the superficial…
Thank you.

1 Like

Quite literally, it originally felt like a bug biting me, and I didn’t even realize it was him for like three hours, then after I’d stripped my clothes and showered twice, I was like oh. I am a dumb fck.

I asked him about it while projecting, and he demonstrated. He’s gotten more gentle, now it feels like…mmm small like a tiny bug bite, but not painful- more like a tiny tap.

idk wut ya mean, I wasn’t privy to the conversation…

Ya’ll gotta elucidate if something resonates, cuz I only know what it feels like when I’m reading it. :grin: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Good morning BALG Family: 8:20am 12/3/20
Last night, I meditated on my new companion, strongly feeling her, what I assume fingers through my hair, making adjustments to my crown and 3rd eye chakras, and sensations running down my back.

I asked her if I may feel her with my hand and explained my actions. Reaching out to where I though she would be, the air was extremely cold, and thanked her for allowing me to feel her.

1 Like

I was going to ask you why you kept a lighter above your tarot deck

What deck you use

2 Likes

True black is the deck pictured/my favorite. It’s blunt and honest like me.

Usually smoke after I draw is why :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well lighters have multiple uses, candles, petitions, incense, cigarettes.

It’s the Black magicians Swiss Army knife

2 Likes

Mines usually just for a cigarette lol. I light a candle maybe once a month. :joy:

Unnecessary tool and they are rather expensive the only places in town/ walking distance :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Well the colour of the lighter is really nice

2 Likes