Memory erasure

well everything is an egregore, even me and you. but yes, he too is an egregore.

I don’t think you’re an egregore if you have a soul but it doesn’t matter. What kind of entity is he on the personality side? Is he safe to work with and what kind of offering does he like?

egregores arent soulless. for example, we are the egregores of the source and our godforms.

which one jace or cthulhu?

Cthulhu. I wouldn’t even know how to pronounce his name!

pronunciation: cah-thoo-loo (there are actually several but that’s the most common)
in terms of offerings, wine never fails. blood is optional. (id have to dig up my notes)

in terms of safety i have a lot to say i actually follow what Charles cosimano says about danger. the only danger i believe in personally, comes from ones self or ones own psyche. for example if you don’t think you’re capable, you won’t be. if you think something bad will happen, it will. however, take care to not to overboard.

have you worked with a spirit from the lovecraft pantheon before by any chance?

also, any air based spirit can help, since air has to do with the mind.

I know :frowning: I’m not much help. Sorry.

Have you looked into EMDR therapy?

Used for some ptsd and can lead to erasing memories in some cases.

Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, or EMDR, is a powerful new psychotherapy technique which has been very successful in helping people who suffer from trauma, anxiety, panic, disturbing memories, post traumatic stress and many other emotional problems. Until recently, these conditions were difficult and time-consuming to treat. EMDR is considered a breakthrough therapy because of its simplicity and the fact that it can bring quick and lasting relief for most types of emotional distress.

1 Like

@Nagathex no, I haven’t worked with much spirits to be honest. Only a few gods and one demon. Also, a very long time ago I had practiced necromancy and got severely injured by the spirits of the cemetery, that’s why I always ask now if a spirit is safe to work with. That said, I reckon reading on this site that king paimon specialized in mind manipulation. Would you agree with it?

@rahnoren I really don’t trust this kind of therapy. Besides I remember being told by one person long ago that this was not compatible with me because I have schizophrenia. I don’t know if it’s true though.

1 Like

Here’s some dark humor for you then:

Ok that’s it! Me and the boys are having you over for a party where we will take thin slices of your brain and add a little butter, mushrooms and garlic. Saute it all and have Lola sandwiches. We will eat your memories.

We’ll shave thin layers out, bit by bit until you forget.

Then we’ll patch you up with transparent stiches, wipe the drool off your chin, and send you on your merry way.

:slight_smile:

Honestly, minus the DIY surgery, if I could eat some of that pain of yours, I would. I have lived a fortunate life thus far and mentally speaking, it has been relatively easy.

I’m sorry that I have offered no real help.

Oh nooooo don’t eat my memories! You would have nightmares for the rest of your life and you truly don’t deserve it!! Poor you lol

1 Like

KP is worth a try

Azazel can and will do this but I would strongly urge you to consider alternatives before requesting this because it nearly killed me. I tried to do a similar thing a few years ago and found that the unpleasant memories stored in the brain are really only a fraction of the problem. Everything that happens to you, especially in childhood, is imprinted into your nervous system and ultimately shapes you as a person. These imprints are responsible for the lions share of your most involuntary and primal characteristics as an adult. Your phobias, aversions, fetishisms, compulsions, habits, ticks, mannerisms, the way you dress, and even types of people you’re drawn to are all a direct result of the stimuli your nervous system was subjected to while it was developing. Once you reach the age where your CNS is fully developed it hardens, so to speak, solidifying old imprints and blocking new ones, with the exception of relatively traumatic events.

A developing nervous system is very much like ROM (Read Only Memory) development, with the feedback loop of the human experience as the programmer. Every experience writes new bits of code which will ultimately effect the ROM’s functionality. Once the ROM reaches its final stage of development and all the necessary code has been compiled it is packaged and installed as your operating system which is then booted up to begin beta testing sometime around your mid 20’s. This is when all the bugs due to malicious bits of code/traumatic events start to surface. These bugs can cause your OS to malfunction in a variety of ways, some of which can cause permanent damage to your hardware (the body). At this point the only way to fix bugs is to install an update.

There are a variety of methods for doing this. Most effective way I know of that doesnt involve the aid of demons is to gain root privileges (administrator access) by ingesting a hefty dose of LSD, which will lift old imprints from the CNS, allowing for new imprints to take their place. Once the old imprints are lifted the key is to carefully manipulate the aforementioned programmer (the feedback loop) in a calculated and precise manner, activating and lifting specific imprints and replacing them with new ones by exposing yourself to positive stimuli. This will likely need to be done repeatedly in a trial and error fashion until the desired result is achieved. For more detailed info on how to go about this I’d recommend reading “Programming and Metaprogramming In The Human Biocomputer” by John C. Lilly.

2 Likes

@zer0rez Thanks for your post. I’d love to ask you more info about your experience but first and foremost why did it almost kill you??? I don’t understand! Has Azazel attacked you in return as a sort of payment??

No he didn’t attack me necessarily. The one thing everyone who’s worked with Azazel can agree on is that he doesn’t fuck around. Based on my experience working with him I’ve found that once you assign him a task there’s no going back. In my case he delivered the desired result in the most brutal way possible, although I must admit the request I made was pretty extreme, as my life was falling apart at the time and my mental health wasn’t at its finest. I didn’t want him to merely erase my memories since my brain had already done a decent job at repressing most of the trauma I experienced growing up. I recognized that my real problem was my plethora of undesirable character defects due to the trauma, which had been root of all my life’s problems for as long as I could remember. So instead of asking to have the memories erased I basically asked him to kill a portion of me to effectively eliminate my most problematic imprints. From that point on my life plunged into chaos, i ended up with a cross addiction to meth and heroin, and spent the next four years homeless, only sleeping about 10 hours a week, and attempting suicide on something like a biannual basis. This prolonged exposure to debauch and mental chaos put so much strain on my nervous system that most of my old imprints seem to have been wiped or overwritten. I eventually got busted and put through rehab where the remainder of the problem was fixed with the aid of a highly skilled trauma counselor. Perhaps Azazel isn’t the best candidate for such a task but I suppose I got what I asked for. Like I said, consider your options first lol.

2 Likes

@zer0rez ah yes I understand, that’s terrible… I understand that erasing your memories wouldn’t necessarily have erased the character defects they had caused? Hm, I’ll have to keep that in mind but I think sometimes there’s really no other solution. In my recent tarot spreads I often pick the death card as what I need. I pick the death major arcane and the 10 of swords, which means death as well. So maybe as painful as it may be, a part of me now has to die. A few days ago I’ve had a dream that I died then resurrected. However, dreaming of our own death is very rare, so this dream definitely caught my attention. BTW what offering does azazel want for such a service? If there’s no going back with him then it’s exactly what I want. I need something irreversible. When you clean your home and get rid of objects it’s not to recover them 10 years later. You put them to the trash can and they’re gone for good.

1 Like

@Lola I believe that this can be done through angelic evocation. I have never tried any mind wiping from anyone, but as I was transitioning from a former pathworking, I was reaching out to Gabriel and Raphael and I got this eerie feeling like I could go back to church and I would be allowed to distort the whole history of magical attacks till it became nonsense and eventually lost. If I choose, I could go back to my old life and perception of reality. I did not accept the offer, but the fact that it WaS an offer and I swear it felt like I was back to my old unilluminated self for a moment…like nothing had ever happened.

Saying that to say this…along the path of mind wiping, you MighT want to get hold of Raphael and Gabriel and take it from there. I can’t say much more because I opted out.

Good Luck!
Sorry so wordy

@MagickMike I see but I do not want to go back in time or recover some former state that I had lost. What I want is starting all over from scratch. I want something completely new.

1 Like

Gotcha. What I was alluding to is the fact that memory wiping is something that is up their alley, and I know that because that was something they were going to work with me on. So, if you are looking for an entity, let’s say, then they MighT be a good place to start. Just thoughts…
Good luck!

@MagickMike Thank you that’s good to know! I take that into consideration but I think I’m gonna choose azazel. The fact that he’s supposedly irrevocable and that there’s no going back with him is truly what I want. That said, I’m not starting this work tomorrow so I can still change my mind. I want to get a soul retrieval first as I’ve heard that when you lose a soul piece it takes some memories with it. So there’s no point erasing my memory if it ever returns through a soul piece.