Memoirs of a goddess

Doesn’t ring a bell, but having taken a brief gander it does look interesting. I’ll rustle up a copy and give it a read through, been in the market for fresh reading material lately. :smile_cat:

1 Like

You will love it.

Theres actually 3
The claiming of Sleeping Beauty
Beauty’s Punishment
And Beauty’s Release.

2 Likes

Ok get this shit,

I’m riding in the car with my daughter snd her phone rings its her dad , he asks if shes gonna be home but shes not, he asks if oir son will be home but he has drama practice.

So then he asks if it will be alright if he hides his wife’s christmas presents at my house. My daughter was like … Ugh mom is it ok if dad hides her christmas presents at the house.

Ok lets just stop right there for a sec. My EX husband wants to hide his now wife’s christmas presents at his ex wifes house …

But wait theres more!

So to kinda keep peace I was like… I mean I guess so .
So then he says can you wrap them for me?!?!?!

Are you serious right now???

Wrap them for you? My daughter didnt even know what to say.
But when she got off the phone we were both like why cant he hide them at HIS moms house or HIS brothers house

Why your ex wife?

He was just cussing me out a few days ago telling what a bad mom I am and some more shit now he wants hide presents at my house??

Da fuck is this shit?

I mean I don’t know if I should laugh or be pissed off.

But if I was her I wouldnt my gifts to be at his ex’s house. Thats just weird.

2 Likes

He wants to make you feel jealous or something ?

I dont know but I mean its a kareoke machine and a frying pan.
Am I suppose to be jealous?

Plus, I was married to him. Not something I’m ever trying to go back to. He’s mean. Very mean.

Hes so mean and overly strict that the kids find reasons not to have to do stuff with him.

2 Likes

I think thats what he is trying to do make you feel jealous, like you said he could have hid those gifts somewhere other than in your house, thays why its weird and doesnt add up at all

2 Likes

This is what happened just the other day between us
He calls me and says we need to talk about our son…
Ok.
Whats going on with him?
Nothing is going on with him.

Well what do you do with him?

I try to do stuff with him all the time but he wont even answer my calls…

Ok hold up right there our son is 14 and has his own phone. So if he isnt talking to you maybe that’s a sign that you need to check what your doing.

What do you do with him?
I mean you want a list or something
I take him to school
Pick him up from school
Give him lunch money
Make sure he has dinner

We have family movie night
Wild adventure passes

We go to the park to walk the nature trails.

I mean really??

Then hes like well if he fails hes coming to live with me…

Ok hes not over his limit of absences and his grades are good… So I’m not sure what your going on to think hes gonna fail.
Hes involved in his drama club and stays busy with plays and things at school that he couldnt do if he was failing.
So this whole phone conversation was just you trying to make me look bad. When you need to seriously look at yourself.

3 Likes

Honestly, the only words that come to mind are What the fuck?

There’s like, some really really unconventional logic at work in his noodle to think that’s the right thing to be done.

1 Like

It is weird isnt it. Its like just trying to get a foot in somewhere. Or something idk

2 Likes

And now the fucker just pulled up

1 Like

So let me tell you what this son of a bitch just did … He goes can I see lukes room…

Goes in and looks at it and says … Yea it don’t look too bad…
That mother fucker.
I pay all the bills here
No child support
He don’t help with anything for him at all.

But got the nerve to walk in my house where I pay everything and say it dont look too bad…

2 Likes

I good mind to bust that fucking karaoke machine

2 Likes

I thought I put him through hell?

1 Like

You did. He divorced the alcoholic wife that got drunk and mean.
He’s on wife #4 now

2 Likes

It’s gonna be no wife if he keeps it up

2 Likes

Which I even tried to give him advice after that divorce I was like why dont you just be single for awhile and find yourself … But he was like oh no I cant be alone.

So now hes on wife #4
I been single ever since we divorced cause that was tramatic being married to him.

3 Likes

People who doesnt like to be alone have serious big issues, cause they tend to hang on for another persons emotional support everytime
I can sense that he will end up in a shitty way sadly if he keeps on this pattern changing wives

2 Likes

We were married for 11 years … I stayed the longest.
Then when we divorced he married a chic that was abusive to my son. And when I run across her I’m gonna need bail money. I’m not hunting her and I’m not cursing her but when I run into her at a wal mart , gas station whatever. I’m gonna to beat the living hell out of her … And that is one thing that I can patiently wait on.

Then they divorced not because she was mean to my son apparently he didnt have a problem with that just that she cheated on him.

Then he married the alcoholic that had to be babysat. And finally divorced after she busted a glass table and hit him and the cops came.

And now its wife # 4.
She seems alright . I dont really have problem with her and my son is old enough now to tell me how she treats him.

Its just hes so … Idk the word. An asshole.

2 Likes

I mean the night he pulled the knife on me
We were fighting … About bills like most every married couple
But we had gotten behind on the house payments… And he just snapped like really snapped … He snatched open the kitchen drawer snd pulled out the butcher knife…
He was like I could kill you right now … And hes just shoving this knife at me.
And all I could think about was my daughters asleep in their beds
So I knew I had to stay calm and I’m just like … Ok just put the knife down… Just put the knife down we will talk about… We can work on it… Think about our children …
Hes just like no I’m going to to kill you… I’m just trying to talk him into calming down… Just calm down and we can talk about it. Just dont let the kids see this…
I finally talked him into putting it down…
I grabbed both my babies and took them to my sisters.
My son wasnt born yet.
And the next day I didnt go to work I was hiding from him at a friends home.
But my mom and step dad told him where I was.

Hes just so fucking mean.
He made our oldest daughter go to school throwing up. When I finally got off work and took her to the dr she had appendicitis.

He’s no little man either he was 250 260 the whe time we were married.

2 Likes

Magnets are great for fucking up electronics without leaving damage marks. :joy_cat:

2 Likes