Memoirs of a goddess

I will give a spoiler alert … by the end of last book she has a king and she’s his submissive and Queen.

2 Likes

Early Xmas from me to you.
I am going to fuck her up in all of other timelines and lifetimes. Sending all the energy to you, my dear. You should be getting a boost in a day or two.

5 Likes

Thank you. I could use an energy boost for sure. :heart:

4 Likes

I was right about it. But you just stopped talking to me. I trusted you.
I was right and I got told I wasnt, that I was mistaken. Like there was something wrong with me.
But through it all I stayed. I stuck it out. Hell I fought it out.
I dont think ive ever been this broken. Its like someone reached inside my chest and ripped my heart out. And maybe I deserved it. But it was never a fair fight.
So congratulations you win. You win everything whatever that is.
You can have it.
You win I’m completely broken …
I dont know if I can get back up from this.
Ive always been a fighter but this broke me in so many pieces
I just dont think I can get back up.

3 Likes
2 Likes

See heres the problem I’m going through, knowing something. Knowing something 100% and trying to not say anything about it because believe it or not I really care so much for this person or just saying what I know and letting all the cards fall where they may.

Dinmiatus, an awesome friend and black magician has said to meditate and analyze it from state.

I’m in a battle between where my loyalties lie, feeling hurt and knowing what I know.

I just dont know. Its harder to fight the battles inside of you than the battles outside.

Its not that I dont have the whatever to say it. My Mouth has no problem saying stuff… Its thats I don’t like to feel like I have betrayed someone. Especially someone I care about. So what do I do?

2 Likes

I guess you know your going over the deep end when Lucifuge of all ones is saying just hold on Ari , I’m gonna get you some help. Just hold on.

And I’m … Like fuck you lucifuge you wanna wait til now to get some damn help. :joy:

Poor Lucifuge … Then Belial showed up.

They were just like we gonna get you some help Ari just hold on.

I guess tmw you scare lucifuge …

3 Likes

Your loyalties lie with yourself. When we allow a sense of loyalty to cause toxicity to fester within us or our environment, that to me, is betrayal. My general philosophy is to do what is healthy & good, for myself & for others, rather than to do what people may like. One of the many lessons I have learned from working with Lilith is tough love— Sometimes being merciless is the most merciful thing we can do, rip them a new asshole & correct things that need corrected, rather than allowing it to slowly eat people alive. Which is to say, save a lot of suffering over a long period by ripping the problem out at the roots, which often causes moderate instant suffering, while allowing healthy things to take its place, & using that time that would have been spent miserable/conflicted in being happy, rather than fighting chronic misery/conflict.

2 Likes

I see your points but at the same time …

Idk. It’s not that I would even say it to be mean… Its just knowing I was right what I saw was right what happened was spot on. But is it really always that important to be right. To say I was right.
What did I really accomplish?

What am I trying to prove ? That I could see who someone was even though they stayed masked from the world. But I saw through the mask.
I saw everything. My circle readings are spot on… Ok?

What am I proving?

3 Likes

I guess id be proving I’m a goddess .

But is that a step I’m ready to take

2 Likes

Sometimes, one just has to get naked then walk around with a rocket launcher. Translated in to sane-person speak, it sometimes benefits us to take a blind leap & overcome our self-imposed limitations & sense of limitations, to slap a saddle on the universe & take it for a ride for the sheer hell of it.

1 Like

Well I guess I’ll be grabbing this bull by the horns… See if I can go 8 seconds.

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Set and Ari

I find Set sitting on his throne.

Set dear?
Yes Ari?
Remember how a couple of months ago when that hurricane was threatening me and you became the storm and stopped it in its tracks and then made it take a turn.

Yes

Well will you do it again. For me? If someone was hurting me .

Because your meaner than me remember. And the sacred flame his been disturbed. And abused and not believed.

Right I’m meaner than you.
Right.

So you want me to become the storm and do what?
Raise your black hand my Prince of Darkness and cause the storm to tear through them all.

I mean you are the king. Rememeber when we were there and you said I had to say it I had to say you were king?
Yes

So its what I say?

Yes, where are you going with this?

I’m asking for a favor
Put the black hand over them. And let them suffer. The eternal flame has been doubted and taunted and teased. And tried to be put out.

And who would do such a thing ?

I’m sure if you look you will see.
Remember when we agreed that the flame could never be harmed or go out?
Yes

Stretch out your hand and lay down the full force of the dark Prince.

For me ? For our sacred flame?

Of course.

Thank you , my prince of Darkness

Your welcome my love.

:heart::rose:

4 Likes

Oh and Set,
Whenever you look at me, what do you see?

I see my wife.

But what else do you see?

I see a smart, nice, caring , strong willed, fiesty individual.

Do you see me as a queen?
Of course.

But do you see me as your queen?

Of course , who else’s queen would you be?

I’m just asking. Sometimes, a girl gotta know these things.

I see.

4 Likes