Memoirs of a goddess

2 Likes

http://bloodsexcrimson.com/?page_id=407&utm_source=buffer&buffer_share=7a7a7

2 Likes

2 Likes

I think it’s very important to understand everything about bdsm and all that comes with it.

Make sure you understand your sub and there is clear communications between you.
You don’t want to completely destroy your sub you want to build her up and make her even greater.
Remember your sub will be a reflection of you.

Her mental, physical and emotional health should always be your top priority.
You have to find good balance.

If your just around for kink you can find someone who will do a scene with you and be the bottom.

Make sure you understand what your getting into.
And remeber safe, sane and consentual

I know black magicians want to enforce their will all the time. But that’s not healthy. If you care about your submissive anyway .

Take the time to learn and know what she wants and needs.

Don’t play with her feelings and emotions.

Treat her like shes your most valued treasure.

5 Likes

Everybody can laugh and play games and think shits cute all they fucking want to. But when you look at that direct reflection are you proud of what you created. Because its your responsibility to make sure she feels safe, in every aspect. That she thrives mentally, physically and emotionally.

She reflects what you do and give… So when you look at that reflection you better be able to be happy with the image looking back at you.

5 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

The significance is scary. Lol.

2 Likes

Venus 3 times. Triple goddess.

2 Likes

And diamonds.

2 Likes

Yea your right. I forgot diamond was on there.

3 Likes

You forgot a girl’s best friend!? :scream_cat:
Jesting aside, that is an interesting astrological combination.

1 Like

How could I? :astonished:

And seem to find them alot, blue ones, pink ones, given a black one.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Does he charge for those readings?

1 Like

You could ask. He didn’t charge for mine but that was a year ago. I don’t think he does though. He does excellent readings. Really in-depth I didn’t post everything just the main jist of it. He doesn’t give himself enough credit for the great work in my humble opinion.

3 Likes

I agree.

2 Likes

And then throw in that walpurgasnacht is my birthday :birthday:
You get one hell of a combo.

4 Likes

Black and pink are so pretty. :smile_cat:
Black diamond in particular looks so very spiffy in an oxidized titanium ring.

Can’t say as I attract gems in particular but do have an uncanny knack for finding silver, and being given silver by random acquaintances. Have a set of 10 sterling bands that found their way to me without spending a penny, and they’re all a close to perfect fit for each of the ten fingers. It’s quite delightful to be a burly ass looking dude and wear more jewelry than even most females. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I found a diamond ring in the coin machine at work. Beautiful silver band stamped too. I believe I post a pic of it somewhere on the forum.

Let’s see if I can find it.

There it is. :gem:

2 Likes