Memoirs of a goddess

Of course he couldn’t. It is all about us Queens. It is why I haven’t ever depending on any King for anything other then some good time.

We are alone. We only have our own powers to relay on.

4 Likes
2 Likes

You know my whole life people were ashamed and embarrassed of me. My parents were. My brother was. He could be in town with friends and he wouldnt even speak to me because he was embarrassed and ashamed to say I was his sister. Certain family members wont speak to me in stores or in public because I dont fit their standards.
So whoever my King is will have to be a fucking man and have the fucking brass balls to say it. To say I’m his Queen.

2 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra
Between the inexplicable hardon after reading the past few posts — Of getting a glimpse of your passions, and your fondness for the outdoors, I think I may be in love.

@Purple
Strongly agree with your sentiment. A true King is a foil to their Queen, in my opinion. I don’t mean to say that a King completes a Queen, but, rather, they amplify them, they add depth to the glory and splendour of the Queen.

2 Likes

Aww :blush:

3 Likes

44a572acae8ca0706bbe297d3edfaea28cc895a3_hq

bc39149d72c66361d8d30049a888ee7f3ea813fb_hq

3 Likes

I know I joked about the treasure room saying I wanted it all. But when it came down to it. I realized what was the one thing in there that I couldn’t get any other way.

I looked around my bedroom. I have 17 tiarras. And on my altar are sapphires, ruby, garnet, emerald, gold coins.other gems and stones and crystals. I mean I pretty much have the treasure room as far as that . And I can buy any of those things if that’s just what I want. But the real treasure in the treasure room was the dragon. I chose to pull the dragon through.

The dragon kicked the ruby through … But I chose the dragon.

3 Likes

This wound just wont heal here.

1 Like

Good bye. Set.

1 Like

I’m right in front of you and you don’t see it. Fuck these males. You can return to being my North Wind goddess.

Yes, your old planet is in ruins, but you can restore to what you desire.

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I said love and support always. :rose:

And I meant it. I’ll be here when you need me. In the shadows.

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Plus, curious.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes