Memoirs of a goddess

giphy

5 Likes

Iā€™m still stealing that gif for later use. Just letting you know that.

1 Like

Itā€™s ok .

2 Likes

Its just bad ass. I havenā€™t seen it forever. I had on it saved on an old phone that I lost.

1 Like

It is badass. Usually the fire doesnā€™t look real in gifs.

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Be careful. Not everyone acting like a friend is one.

5 Likes

Found this interesting.

3 Likes

Itā€™s hard to stay strong and supportive when you feel so alone while doing it.

I donā€™t have anyone to hold me or tell me itā€™s gonna be ok. I donā€™t have anyone to fall apart on. But sometimes I need to fall apart and thereā€™s no one there to hold me and wipe away my tears.

So whatā€™s the point in always having someoneā€™s back and always being supportive and always going the extra mile to help them, if Iā€™m still so alone. If I still cry myself to sleep whatā€™s the point in any of this? I still stand alone.

6 Likes

Trying to plan for my sons trip to Disney World during spring break. Its 495 for him and 595 for me.
I told my daughter to ask their dad if he would buy my sons so I could do mine.
Well somehow now shes buying his ticket and my daughter is buying my sons. Which struck a nerve because that isnt her responsibility.

All he is doing is giving him 100. WTF is that gonna do. Really?
And Iā€™m not being petty he doesnt pay child support, never asks what he needs, never does anything unless its birthday or christmas.

My son invited him to his drama play at his school and he call the day before to say he canā€™t make it.

So yes I told my son that his dad was giving 100 dollars to use on the trip because we are trying to plan it out.

So his Dad calls my daughter and says, so luke knows what Iā€™m getting him for christmas. How did he know?

WTF

My daughters like yea mom told him and hes like, isnt anything sacred anymore?

What in the hell is scared about it? Hes 14 hes not 5 expecting santa. Hed rather know stuff was covered for the trip.

The fucked up part is if this was the other way around trust and believe he would expect me to pay for the whole ticket.
That mother fucker. Every time he gets a divorce he sexually harasses meā€¦ To the point the last time my daughter told him not to ever come around me again. That he could not talk to her mom.

I dont know how I would be able to get through if I didnt have the amazing daughter that I have. Shes taken on responsibilities that arent hers.

I dont ever ask him for anything everā€¦ So what the hell? I dont call him, I donā€™t ask for shit. Just to be left alone. But he does this shit right here. Had ruin my daughters day by making a big ass deal out of something. And the sad part is that he doesnt care thats shes doing what he should be doing.

And I would just pay for my sons ticket and go but the day he found out they were going he text me during class just to ask me if I wanted to go.

Its like a knife that just keeps hitting my back over and over again.
This is the shit I deal with. That no one knows about.

3 Likes

Well he is a asshole

1 Like

Once when weā€™re married he pulled a knife on me and I was trying to hide from him but my mom and step dad told him where I was ā€¦

Even after the divorce I had to move 3 states away just to get away from his control or harassment.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the truth

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

low-key-image-beautiful-queen-king-crown-old-book-next-to-ancient-cup-wine-vintage-filtered-fantasy-medieval-period-90218399

I have this one :crown:

3 Likes

I keep seeing a golden olive branch wrapped all the way up my left arm, and on my head.
I know olive branches generally symbolize peace. But other than that Iā€™m not sure what this means

:thinking:

2 Likes