Memoirs of a goddess

The Sa sign…

So many connections. On another level.

She can divide herself or be one whole.

Astarte, Taweret, and others she can divide herself.

3 Likes

I can’t do this anymore. I can’t be apart of something just tears others down for no good reason but to bully and pick on someone.

I’m sorry but I just can’t do it. Your journal is your own place to say whatever atleast as long as it isn’t breaking any of your countries laws.

I just can’t do this any more
My heart is broken :broken_heart:

5 Likes

Something E.A. said in a video about the double helix. I think I figured it out.

5 Likes

anunnakidna

Our dna / their dna something in the middle Of Thiers

4 Likes

Something about

symbol-winged-serpent-granger

And draco

hqdefault

4 Likes

Oh and btw

I’m a black magician not a scientist
(Sounds alot like someone else I know) :wink:
Or

I’m a black magician not an archeologist

:thinking:

3 Likes

Wait…

Ari / Set

Blood / blood

/White fire/ 

White fire.

Oh snap…

My :butterfly:

3 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra Regular members flagged, and then removed from public view, insulting posts against a member who had posted on his own journal topic, this WAS “the community” and not just moderator/admins stepping in, to control a rowdy mob.

This is what member-moderation is - it worked, and the person trying to attack and undermine it has been removed from the forum.

I am going to address what was posted separately with the member whose journal it was, but rest assured the community as a whole, and more than a few, stepped in to tak action at the abusive behaviour, even as there was some rule-breaking (naming targets for curses) by the OP of that journal in turn. :thinking:

3 Likes

I was talking about everyone just staying out of his lane. He was posting and staying where you asked him to. If they flagged something that needed flagging that’s fine. But don’t verbally attack him

2 Likes

I’m figuring stuff out way too fast.

And it damn near makes me go crazy :joy:

So I can relate to craziness.

Now I figured something else out that I’m not even sure how to explain at all… but it’s fascinating too.

3 Likes

The member who did it got flagged thoroughly by many others and then sent some unpleasant PMs, so I banned them for those and also the verbal attacks. Moderation, including member-moderation, is pretty much always reactive, so, seeing a thing happen doesn’t meant it’s always going to happen. :+1:

2 Likes

downloadfile

4918circles1

Or

But that means that …

:smirk:

Explains why only two circles … are extremely different. Thus, far.

5 Likes

Macro

wiccan-casting-circle

And micro

5 Likes

You are onto something imo

Dracoinana de draco

2 Likes

Draco

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes