Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

A quick thank you to archangel Raphael - my grandfather had surgery complications earlier in the day, and I invoked Raphael and asked for his help… None of us thought he was going to make it through the day, especially after further complications arose, but, about an hour ago, I got news that the doctors said he had made a “miraculous recovery”

I can’t say for sure if what I did had any influence, but if it did, I dearly thank Raphael for his help in this :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I want to thank the demons: King Paimon, King Amaymon, King Oriens, King Egyn, and Bathin for helping me with enchanting my necklace, which is now greatly powerful! (didn’t realize this didn’t send months ago lol)

6 Likes

Amducious you came in and kicked ass, like a fucking sonic boom you cleared bullshit attacks… healing is occurring and i hear music in a silent room. Its a brand new day a brand new me …

9 Likes

Thank you for a cool first Evocation Glasya Labolas . I hope you enjoyed your offerings and I hope to meet again with you very soon. Hail Glasya Labolas

7 Likes

Thank you for showing up, Earl Raum. (But also: WTF, Earl Raum?!)

4 Likes

Thank you Sitri for giving me EXACTLY what I asked for. :joy:

A couple of days ago, my request to Sitri was, “My ex asks me to have sex with her.”

A day later, my ex calls me and asks me to have sex with her. I agree and we hang up. I said to myself, “Wow, this was quick! I’m gonna have sex tonight!”

Minutes pass. Then she calls me again and tells me she’s out with a friend drunk, and that she was kidding.

Friends, be careful how you word your requests, because you might get exactly what you ask for. :joy:

16 Likes

I want to say a MASSIVE thankyou to King Paimon for helping me out with the test I thought i was going to fail; I got an A!
I’m so happy right now.
Hail the Great King Paimon.

7 Likes

Thanks to Marquis Leraje for having my back and for letting me know.
You’re the best and your game is always on point.
:ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thank you Lilith, for everything you do for me. Thank you Belial, you’re so much more than I expected.

6 Likes

A huge thank you to the great Duke Bune, an amazing encounter during my spell work, a quick manifestation to accept and empower the spell work!!! Hail Bune!!!

6 Likes

Big thanks to Lord Asmodeus for he has carried my lust from my heart and made me pure. More specifically, taught/teaching me how to control lust

6 Likes

you did it then? great!

1 Like

Yip, exhausted AF now… But done! Sent you a pm abt it.

1 Like

Ancient God Azazel thanks for always being there for me and helping me in my magic to get at this position i am…
Much thanks for you My king…GOD …and Patron spirit… GREAT himself AZAZEL…

5 Likes

If I do this wrong again then I give up! lol
I want to give much thanks and respect to Prince Baal. He is the second demon I’ve worked with so far and I’ve really enjoyed working with him. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

4 Likes

Thank you to yberion:

My coworker i mentioned in this post,
which had stated he wants to get 125,
has reported to me today.
He’s had huge changes happening in him,
his urge for sex is calmed and seddled,
he feels like he doesn’t need it that much anymore.

He also tried to quit smoking,
and reduced that behavior by a lot.

Over all,
he feels like with the beginning of the new year,
he’s had a massive shift, and changes occeur.

Since i was the only one working magick with him,
pretty surely,

i can indeed testify to give that thanks to myself. :smiley:

I’m very proud on the progress he achieved,
and the changes going on.

His Face didn’t heal from it’s wrinkles as i intended to,
even tho i seem to start recognizing small changes already manifesting.

But i don’t want to allow my wishful thinking to stand in the way of manifesting true results,
and i had decided right from the beginning,
i’d count that part a real success,
once other people pick up on it,
and start telling him,
and me,
how he really grown younger,
visibly!

So that’s still in progress, i guess.
Not re-inforcing it either,
at the moment,
as i have to trust my work i did a little bit aswell.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

Thank you Lucifer, Aphrodite, Archangel Gabriel, and Opfaal for your collective efforts in bringing healing and clarity to a very confusing matter.

6 Likes

Thank you to Archangel Metatron for being the first spirit to give me an indisputable sign, exactly what I asked for, and for healing my friend along the way. I struggle a lot with my doubt but this helped so much. Thank you!

5 Likes

I thank Grand Duke Dantalion for all done for me. My love and gratefulness for You is eternal!

9 Likes

Thank you, Bog Veles! I accidentally gave myself Salmonella poisoning and I sought your able help. I did a ritual and offered you cheese, bread, and vodka. And immediately, the nausea was gone and within less than half an hour, you had granted me complete healing. Thank you!

Slava Velesu!
Slava Bogum!

6 Likes