Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

It is tiresome… I am glad I am different .

2 Likes

Thank you Eshmak for keeping my father in the dark

2 Likes

Thank you, Duke/Duchess Bune for kicking in this fast!!! You’re crazy, man. You’re crazy :black_heart:
Thank you, Marquis Leraje for always backing up my bullshit and for helping me to finally get rid of this terrible person without even intervening via management level. Let’s have a happy little party :clinking_glasses:, you handsome and cunning creature.

2 Likes

Thank you Arathron, I asked you to stop something and someone and you came through for me in less than an hour…Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you Archangels for your protection and helping clear away troublesome energies; as well as rejuvinating my space.

1 Like

Thank you Lady Lilith, for making sure i received the Rituals of pleasure ritual grimore, it is a very beautiful and the grimore acts like a very powerful talisman, i could literally feel a very powerful energy dripping from the book when i was browsing through the book, and again Lady Lillith many thanks again Hail Lilith.

1 Like

Wanted to give a big thanks to my man king paimon. Been meaning to do it for awhile but it slipped my mind until recently. he really helped with a truck I just had to have.

It’s kinda crazy how well and cheaply everything actually worked out for me.

He got a little frustrated with me at first because I was going about it all wrong but because I was a beginner he was very patient.

You will not regret working with him if you choose to do so.

Thank you great king paimon.

4 Likes

I wanted to give heartfelt thanks and public praise as promised to Lucifer, Dulid, and Buer for healing my sick cat. My cat collapsed a week ago vomiting and then was barely breathing. Still don’t know what happened but she was close to death. She was unconscious. Veterinarian did not think she’d make it and advised her to be put down. I refused. Instead I immediately did a ritual in the book Lucifer & the Hidden Demons with Dulid to heal a sick animal. I remember that I heard a voice in my head I felt was Lucifer say ‘All will be well.’ It was hard to believe because she seemed close to death. She is also an old cat so they had written her off. But about half an hour later, she came round and was sitting up and breathing better. I took her home and she kept improving. The following day I also called on Buer to assist. A week later she is back to normal.

I’m still stunned by this result. She seemed so far gone I didn’t have much hope. I will be forever grateful to you all - Hail Lucifer! Hail Dulid! Hail Buer! I keep getting amazing results from Lucifer & the Hidden Demons. Many of them I’d not heard of before. Does anyone have any more info on Dulid? I tried searching online but nothing.

8 Likes

I love Arathron! He is one of my favourite spirits to work with and I’ve called on him many times to stop troublesome people at work. He has never failed to help me when I’ve called on him. He is amazing! And I also find him excellent to call on if you need strength in dealing with difficult situations. He’s helped me so much the past year and still is.

3 Likes

My gratitude and awe to Leviathan, Lord of the depths, lurker in the cold, crushing darkness.

3 Likes

Shoutout to President Buer for healing someone very dear to my best friend and aiding in their recovery. And for working with me on brushing up my herbalism knowledge and skills to better look after my plants, as well as my own health. Also thank you Father Lucifer for your wisdom and guidance in my daily energy work :smile:

6 Likes

Big thank you to @GaiasGirl (you know why :wink:) x

2 Likes

I think I need to call on Buer for myself now too. I’ve had a God awful sore throat/chest infection for nearly 2 months now that won’t shift. Doctors are useless in this country (UK so NHS, where you’ll die before they do anything). Not sure if he can help in this area but I’m at my wits end.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to give thanks to King Paimon and Lucifer at the moment.

3 Likes

I say go for it! I’m in the UK too so totally know what you mean… bane of my existence :smiley: Buer is very kind and helpful.

1 Like

I would like to thank Caim/Caimo for his help with allowing a baby bird to survive though the Night. Last Night my family and I had placed it in the garage to shield it from the elements and I was worried but he appeared and said he’ll take care of it in exchange for public thanks (I think this is because he can help with Animals).

The bird survived the Night and now we’re waiting for someone to come put it in its nest.

Thank you Caim I truely appreciate it and I know the bird does too❤️🌹

6 Likes

I do not know if I have to thank my guardians, but my life is completely changing, the anxieties and insecurities have completely gone away, finally I am the real me! Everything has changed since I meditate regularly, but if you have helped me, dear guardians or other spirits, I thank you with all my heart … this is only the beginning, I thank you especially for always been with me even when I ignored you completely, finally I know who I am and what my real nature is, this.

5 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for pulling me out of my depression and infusing me with energy, ambition and ready to tackle this new day!

I did an evocation at 1:20 AM offered red wine and I slept only for a few hours, woke up a few times because I think an entity tried to scare me by giving me scary images, or maybe it was Lucifer to test me. I didn’t bothered at all and I went back to sleep. I woke up at 7:00 AM completely energized, happy and new motivation.

I’m ready to work on my tasks and long term goals.

Hail Lucifer!

8 Likes

Thank you to King Paimon for a wonderful first evocation with you. You certainly work fast and your energy is beautiful.

6 Likes

I want to send a big Thank You to Asmodeus for the partnership, i never felt as strong as i do now in only 2 days of work together and the insight is just phenomenal.:sparkling_heart::pray:

4 Likes