Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thanks to Lilith, Naamah, Asmodeus & Samael. You know why :slight_smile:

4 Likes

THANK YOU to LUCIFER!! I’m sorry I can not elaborate but I am so so THANKFUL to Lucifer for coming through for me in my urgent matter!!

5 Likes

I would love to thank Lucifer for having my back today and just being there for me. You have my unconditional love. Just thank you for everything. Any other spirits that were listening to me today and the past few days thank you as well. You all have my loyalty and respect.
:dragon:

Hail Lucifer

3 Likes

Thanks to Belial for helping me not to get a certain fine for not showing up in court :grin:
Next goal: to help me erase an older fine I already have for the same reason :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I would like to thank Belial for finding a job for my babysitter - such a relief to know that she can still earb her living without working for me! Thank you!!!

Huge thanks for Beleth for working on my boyfriend so far, i’ll get the result soon enough, but already having improvement :slight_smile:

and Thank you to my man Ace,for giving me so many insights for job and prosperity. i trust the process :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you, Salas’ash, for helping me out with money. I evoked him last Wednesday, and he answered almost immediately. His sigil glowed a green energy. According to people’s experiences of him, it is advised that you don’t ask him a specific amount of money. You leave that up to him. So I did just that. He said that a check will arrive in the mail that Friday, and it did. I thought that was going to be it, but yesterday I was offered an odd job out of the blue, and the person who contacted me said to charge him any amount I wanted to get it done (within reason, of course). On top of that, I’ll be receiving a larger amount from another source than I anticipated.

Salas’ash himself said that the only thing he wanted in exchange was to promote him, so here I am. He’s very businesslike, direct, and fast-moving. During my conversation with him, I wasn’t sure if I had gotten my message across, to which he responded, “It will be done. I have to go.” And then he went off and got the job done. He did reappear later to coach me about my relationship with money, which was unexpected.

7 Likes

Thank you Lord Belial for your presence.

3 Likes

Thank you Queen Astaroth. I see your Sigil every day or at least some symbol of you and it means a lot to me❤️🌹

3 Likes

Thank you Belial for showing up and watching when I need you.

Thank you Botis for the additional protection. A new face, I’m certain we will be great allies.

As always, thank you Lucifer for hearing my call. Although busy with the situation you have at hand, you never fail to watch and send assistance when necessary. I love you.

4 Likes

I know the feels :smiley:
I just don’t like that he doesn’t like sleeping lol.

3 Likes

@VoodooWalk I’m greatful he shows up when I need but he has a habit of popping in unexpectedly and startling me also! Bed time is typically prime :laughing:

4 Likes

For real -_-
I was supposed to go to sleep like 5 hours ago and instead I’ve been making music for like 4 of them and spent an hour listening to the same song lol. Must be studying me xD

2 Likes

I recently evoked King Belial to help assist me in removing some blocks in my life. I had never worked with him before and I wasn’t sure what to really expect. When I felt his presence it was overwhelming and powerful. It was by far the strongest I have felt so far on my journey on the LHP. He was so kind and easy to work with and fulfilled his end of the bargain in spades. I feel very blessed to have worked with him and I will continue to do so from now on. Anyone with any apprehension about working with King Belial need not be afraid or intimidated. He is very helpful and patient. I do suggest making an offering to him and showing him great respect because that is what he deserves. Hail King Belial!! You are amazing!

10 Likes

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

On this, my day of birth, I hereby make this public declaration of appreciation, and raise my beer to:

The Most High, my Eternal Self Within, who drives all things.

My mother, father, grandparents, and all my ancestors who were, are, and will be, for without you all this marvelous physical vessel of mine would not be. I know I may not express it every day, but I am truly grateful for this life.

The unknown spirits who watch over and guide me, though I may not acknowledge you, your work does not go unappreciated, and I am sorry for the stupid decisions that may make your job harder.

To the mighty Kings, Queens, Gods, and Goddesses, who answer my calls and work my Will in the world, I am so appreciative for all that you do for me. I am slowly learning to fully trust in you, and to be more open, though it is a difficult change to make, and I am grateful for your patience.

A special toast to King Paimon, whose respect and high regard mean more to me than words can convey. Many blessings to you and yours, mighty King!

To the Lady Lilith, who offered me her love, though I was too blind to see it at the time. I have only now begun to realize the place in my heart you occupy, and I ask your forgiveness for my human foibles. Sometimes, it is difficult to see the truth of who I am through the dirt.

To EA Koetting, without whose works I would most likely still be a dabbler. Your books opened something inside me that can never be closed, and you will forever have my appreciation because of it.

To the members of the BALG forum, for allowing me to share my knowledge and experiences, and for sharing yours with me in turn. Though we may have differing opinions, and may argue, I have learned a great deal from all of you and have risen in power because of it. Know you are appreciated and respected.

And lastly, to the assholes, morons, and idiots that make life challenging. You also have my thanks, for without you, how would I know what weeds to pluck?

Merry Yuletide, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or whatever your preferred nomenclature! Many blessings to you all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Happy birthday. Wish you the best.

Cheers!

2 Likes

I want to thank King Paimon for his help in two different situations: we made 2 pacts, about 3 weeks in-between them and he was quick to complete both. Anyone who is thinking of working with him, I encourage you to do so. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you Lucifer. Thank you for hearing me and coming when I call you. Thank you for helping me and protecting me. You truly do look after your own

2 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for being my guide and mentor.
Thank you Morrigan for pushing me to be stronger.
Thank you Papa Ogun and Papa Legba for being with me
Thank you to the Norse for gifting me knowledge of the Seidr and Galdr.
Thank you to all the spirits I work with.
Thank you to @AdamThoth, @Eye_of_Ra, @Arcane, @thatrandomguy, and @velotak this has been one hell of a ride. More than what I had bargained for but just as rewarding.
Thank you Nyarlathotep and Hekate. Mother and Father. Matron and Patron for reminding me what I fight for every day and what I am.
Thank you to my ancestors, my shield, blood and brethren.

Fear is awareness.

5 Likes

Thank you Freyja for weaving with me. Together we weave a tapestry of strength, control, healing, becoming, recapitulation, and retainment of power!

3 Likes

bad or lazy at parking eh? haha

1 Like