Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Belial. Thanks for not playing games and actually and clearly responding to me.

Thanks for leaving me with your incredible energy after that partial possession.

And thank you for getting me paid 120$ to do absolutely nothing after asking for help to buy koetting grimiore of you.

8 Likes

I would like to thank the Luck Of The Chorni for aiding me in finding a pair of $150 Ray Bans today… i know this to be true for an image of the envelope popped into my minds eye to let me know that is what i should accredit the luck to… so thanks Chorni, you are a legend :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need to talk to you. Can you PM me? If not I’ll try to PM you.

I would like to give second thanks to the great duke Dantalion!
He made a girl contact me and apologize for some things she has done.
He delivered on what I asked from him, but I had already lost interest in the said girl.
Seems like the duke has his own way of doing things, but it takes time. That particular girl had a very strong will, yet she did what I never thought she would, she apologized and she never does that.
Seems to me it was the duke’s work. So I encourage everyone who needs help in love matters, contact Dantalion.
He is excellent in changing someone’s thought and feelings. All hail Duke Dantalion! Avage ayer Dantalion on ca!

5 Likes

I’d like to throw a shout out to my team of dears nothing would have been done with out you guys not sure who did it but thank you master Furfur Lord Dantalion Prince sitri and master raum for working with me and being so patient with me thank you

3 Likes

Good luck to you with Belial. Yes he is as you said:grin:. He is different to different people but his trademark qualities include but isn’t limited to being honest, straightforward, warm and throwing surprises. He doesn’t appreciate the faint at heart. You got to be a strong soul to work with him. Loyalty to him goes a long way.

5 Likes

belial is a smart ass but you gotta love him for his other redeming qualities

4 Likes

Absolutely. You will see him open up to you when you truly love him from the bottom of your heart… He really gives himself to you and its a great honour.

2 Likes

indeed it is a great honour.he also enjoys bragging to other entities about you if he deems you to be a good student

2 Likes

:grinning: That’s so interesting…

1 Like

Hail Belial, Hail Hekate, Hail Fenris and all the spirits guiding me.

Hail Hades. Hail Akasha.

6 Likes

Hail Hades…Hail Belial❤

5 Likes

try offering your emotions and things you taste to Fenrir, just trust me hell reward you

1 Like

Oh I know better than most about Fenrir. But I take this as a sign of he’d like an offering, so thank you

1 Like

Thank you to Lucifer for answering my 3 requests this week and making them happen super fast. Thank you for opening my eyes Father.

Thank you for your assistance Andromalius and seeking out my wrong doers and punishing them. One was a surprise to me and I thank you for this painful lesson in helping people who are not worthy and repay with betrayal. They will now have a 2 year jail sentence to think about that due to you.

Thank you Gusion for your unexpected visit to me, I will work with you soon.

Thank you to Andras, whom I have not worked with except through Andromalius for exterminating vermin in very unusual and bloody ways as you judge fit.

6 Likes

Should have done before, but thanks To Abramelin Square, U did deliver though could have been a bit less rougher.

I thank Papa Legba “only” for feeling him while looking at his veve.
In fact, these days I resumed that (already did so a few times also in the past) as a preliminary attunement.

2 Likes

Thank you for your help Saint Expedite

3 Likes

A big shout out to the original Dark Angels of the Abyss, the Brothers of Abominations, Humwawa and Pazuzu. Praise and glory on to thee and to thy Father. :pray:

And of course to Astaroth, many thanks for all your sublime works.

4 Likes

A hearty thanks to Raphael for saving my guts from the nasty virus that tore my insides apart literally overnight when everyone else is still spewing over the weekend.

6 Likes