Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you mighty Haagenti, for bringing me extremely fast results regarding the almost complete healing of the extremely perturbed mind I had. I have been a prisoner of my own twisted mind since as far as I can remember, you have broken the chains and freed me, and for that I’ll be forever thankful to you, and, out of gratitude, will give you offerings every week for the rest of my life

The same goes for the great Marbas

And I’m also thankful to Belial, Lucifer, Astaroth/Astarte, Mepsitahl, Archangels Michael, Raphael, Gabriel

P.S.: If someone here knows what are Haagenti food/drink preferences, please tell me

2 Likes

Thank you to King Bael for helping me get over my ex, and removing my obsession with him.

3 Likes

Thank you to Bune for your help this last three weeks, October was looking really crap money wise and I knew if things carried on I would have been in financial doo doo’s right about now You came through for me and I really appreciate it. You managed to engineer 3x my normal turnover + then some in three weeks and that is awesome Thank you Thank you Thank you.

7 Likes

Thank you my Lord Lucifer for guiding me here and on my path. May the flower of Venus open for you & may you enjoy it’s nectar.

5 Likes

Thanks again to King Belial for getting me my job and ironically the last three numbers of my truck is 666.

7 Likes

Public acknowledgement and a very big Thank You to : Goddess Hecate, Father Lucifer, King Belial, King Paimon, King Belith, Iblis, Moloch, Dratalon, Sanatas, Azazel, Sepherenz and Goddess Bune. Hail to the Infernal Divine. Hail to all the Gods and Goddesses of Primal Craft and Atlantean tradition. Hail Hecate.

10 Likes

I wish to send my love to marquee Orias for his swift assistance and to Asmoday for creating the chaos needed to achieve a personal goal in a messy situation. And Lucifer for his protection and watchful eye over my sick sibling. My infernal love for these spirits is unwavering and changing my life for the better even when things seem utterly hopeless. :black_heart:

4 Likes

Bune thank you spirit of Juniper hail , Dantalion and lord Lucifer thank you I hope you like my offering of gratitude. Stunning results . Dantalion you convinced them they wanted it Lord lucifer you made it appealing Bune and Bismeal you got me cash! Thank you thank you

@anon88243269 i feel i need to thank you as well…

5 Likes

Thank you Freyja.
i have become a better woman with your guidance and am on the path of the Valkries. I have learned the duality of things and see the world from a new perspective.

Thank you Bastet.
i have honed my senses with you and have learned how to better my familial ties and keep living life to the fullest.

Thank you Sekhmet, as you have made me a fierce warrior woman.

3 Likes

now for the male entities!

Thank you Belial. You undoutebly got me out my shell and forced me to get past my confort zone. you also taught me to be unashamed of my sexuality and my womanhood. Thanks for getting me that leadership position and coming back to me after i disowned you and Azazel. You never left me alone and wether i liked it or not you still teached me and still continue to teach me.

Thank you Azazel. you know why.

Thank you Asmodeus. I just came to realize that you have literally always been there and what you have taught me and what you continue to show me.

Thank you King Paimon. just…thank you so much for everything.

8 Likes

id lik to thank furfur for his amazing work on 0ct 31 even tho it wasnt exactly what i wanted it was still something thank you for bringing my ex back to me even if i am only a friend right now

2 Likes

Thank you too. xx

1 Like

Dunno who to thank. I wasn’t going to exercise last night but I heard some dude was going to talk about “Interviewing Jesus” on the George nooray show. Eh so I start my farmer carry routine and get into triceps and arms and I seem more pumped up than usual. I’ve been dead tired for months and my toes has screwed up my walking, running pushups, planks, and walking lunges.

After the 2 hours of bs there’s still 2 hours for another guest. Well, I finish up outside with another walking exercise carrying weight. I notice early on my toe isn’t hurting. It ant the IB I took earlier in the day so I’m at a loss.

It felt and still feel charged up this morning. Hardly any pain in my toe. So I don’t know who to thank. The only things I was muttering was responses to the radio. There was talk that in our technological age we don’t need spirits, gods, the devil, and such. All I said is they all are needed and each individual should remember them for the sake their existence.

Sounds counter to my normal blather. I start seeing shadows, images, specks and hearing disembodied words here and there from whispers to actual talking but can’t usually make it out. And the energy and toe healing.

Dunno who to thank. But thanks.

3 Likes

Big thanks to Opfaal for healing and direction.
Thank you Archangel Gabriel for guidance.

4 Likes

I’d like to thank the Orishas for guiding me and helping me in my first baneful rituals (as well as totems and ancestors).

My most sincere thanks to my initiator in the dark arts and the one who took my hand and guided me home; the Left Hand Path. Thank you Santísima Muerte, mi hermosa niña blanca. Thank you for bringing justice.

Thank you, Pazuzu for tormenting my ex and dragging him for the wrong he committed against me.

Thank you Osiris and Isis for your teachings and patience.

Thank you Azazel for taking me as a student and for being so patient with me, as well as showing me the truth about everything. I love you.

Thank you Father Lucifer and Enki for receiving me with open arms in the path of Darkness.

8 Likes

Oh! And thank you Dra’talon :black_heart:

3 Likes

I must give a shout out to Belial. Thank you.

Also Sitri I wrote a petition spell asked to getting laid but I turned down the offer, the time limit I set has not jet passed so maybe I will thank Sitri again.

4 Likes

Big big thank you to Belial, Lucifer, Hecate, Marbas and Euronymous for taking care of me and for keeping your word when I was in self inflicted trouble. Thank you for teaching me lessons about the world and disclosing secrets about life daily even though I keep procrastinating you never gave up on me. Love you guys. Thank you again, especially for working on an extremely short notice. I’m glad you are in my life. Together we will achieve greatness.

3 Likes

Bune is amazing

6 Likes

so big shout out to dantalion for sending dreams of my llove to me (i am so juvia right now n he is very much so gray) i know if i got it he did to im excited to see what net you do

thank you furfur for being ok with work with him and just being there for me when i need you to be you are amazing and wonderful

thanks to both of you i feel wonderful today im n a very good mood bout to go out and find a new phone charger since mine is boke for some reason lol lets keep woking together and make wonderful things happen

1 Like