Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I paid this online psychic, Padre, $15 to bless me under forces of coercion, but a few days later I won $100 tattoo gift certificate unexpectedly at an event I didn’t know was happening until I arrived at the place. Super exciting, I got a tattoo of one of my spirit guides and the tattoo artist really did him justice. I brought in a sketch I did and he edited and refined it better than I could of even expected. So thankful to Padre, my spirit guides, and the Universal forces conspiring to bless me perpetually.

3 Likes

Thanks to Marquis Leraje for setting the reaction mode on “quick and dirty” today. I’m so going to hell after this.

6 Likes

I’m very, very thankful to: Marbas, Archangel Michael, Saint Cyprian of Antioch, Mepsitahl

Each one of them has helped me in different ways

Marbas and Archangel Michael have helped me to gain control over my mind, they have greatly reduced the intrusive thoughts I had.

Saint Cyprian of Antioch closed doorways to otherworlds and banished the evil spirits (probably some dead people) who were tormenting my ex gf and her family.

Mepsitahl is helping me with the opening of my third eye and development of my psychic abilities. With meditations and her help, I hope to eventually be able to clearly hear what her and any other spirits may have to say to me, since I’m currently unable to do so.

I think Belial, Lucifer and Archangel Raphael may have tried to help me with certain things, without me formally asking them to do so, so I’m thankful to them too, and to any other spirits who may have helped without me being aware of their presence/influence

4 Likes

Thank you to Andromalius for being honourable and helping me when no human could. You always keep your word ,as do I to you.

Thank you to Lucifer for making me strong and showing me true human nature and how to control my emotions and to stop being weak. Also, for punishing the people that took advantage of me before we became acquainted and in the present time. Thank you for your lessons.

Thank you to Bune for always hearing me and granting me the most important things when needed and for the true knowledge regarding those 2 people I was unsure of.

Thank you also to my guardian who has saved me more than once.

5 Likes

Thank you, Kingu, words cannot express how grateful I am to you, for everything…
I love you. :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks to Duke Sallos for ignoring me when I asked for ex back, and bringing me someone better instead.

Thanks To Prince Sitri for getting me laid (again! Seriously, you’re amazing).

Thanks to Duke Dantalion for getting my ex to where I wanted him to be, so I could see he isn’t who I thought he was. Thanks for the closure.

7 Likes

I will said Thanks to Duke Sallos and Duke Dantalion what you are doing is amazing i know that i need to be more patience but thanks to put that mindset and feelings to the person that i will want,
really love u , the result is not come yet but is the way because the changes you did in days are WOW

really i apreciate your helps in this :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hail Belial, Lucifer, King Paimon and @Borgy (though you’re not a spirit @Borgy :stuck_out_tongue: ). Thank you!
All together helped me to get work, apartment and move to another city next week!

7 Likes

Hope it all turns out the way you want it, we keep in contact friend.

3 Likes

Thank you Belial for all the help so far. I promised him a post here. He is very good!

8 Likes

A heartfelt thanks goes out to both King Paimon and Duchess Bune for helping me get a perfect job!

8 Likes

Thank you to my demons… i want to also thank my dead assistant -EF to the others that assisted thank you. Marbas & Paimon let healing begin.

4 Likes

Thank you to Lilith, as always you are amazing and I can no longer imagine my life without you in it. Also thanks to Astaroth, I have a ways to go but I can at least feel you working within me. And finally, thanks to my personal companions and any other spirits who may be aiding me without my current knowledge.

5 Likes

Thank you, Grand Duke Dantalion. Without your presence and guidance the last few days, I would not have fully began working to my full potential. You have pushed me to be better with daily practice and foundation building, pushed me to truly want and need to better myself and my abilities. It feels as though I only need to think Your name and you are with me, nudging me in direction I need to go. I thank You from the bottom of my heart and with all that I am for allowing me to connect with you on a level that brings me the stability I greatly need at this time in my life. Thank you!

5 Likes

I love Duke Dantalion

5 Likes

Bune thank you, your gifts are wonderful and i have learned to be patient and actively help open the ,money gates

4 Likes

Hail Eros :pray:

3 Likes

I may have to thank the entities for not doing what I requested (btw not always), because I had this thought: “I may as well pursue my goals without involving Spirits”. This isn’t in a blaming sense, because surely I still have to learn, and did errors.
The point is that, there are no guarantees, but I may take the opportunity of trusting the power of my inner God.

Thank you to Lucifer for gracing me with your presence this evening to accept your offering of roses and blood. Your energy this evening was just what I needed to know you are there always and your blessing was appreciated.

6 Likes

Thank you Duke Dantalion, first and foremost, for working with me the past couple months and being patient with my beginner ignorance and helping me and for removing the negative thoughts from my ex so that he would consider giving me another chance. Thank you to Duke Sallos for sweetening his feelings towards me. And last but not least, thank you to my Pomba Gira for giving me the guidance that I needed. :heart:

6 Likes