Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I wanted to thank Lucifer and Belial. You guys have been great in ways I never expected. For everything you do, and for letting me know you guys are around, thank you.

6 Likes

I give thanks to Arachne…yeah THAT was interesting.

Shout out to Micah, you KNOW what you did. XD

3 Likes

Lololol glad i could help

2 Likes

Shout out to Micah for all the awesome stuff he does for us, and for helping me out on a lot of things lolololol

2 Likes

I give a shout out to Opfaal for being an awesome protector.

5 Likes

I want to give a HUGE thank you to the Alfather Odin and Beautiful , strong lady Freya!! As well as Lucifer…
Thank you so much for helping me rid my life of a severely negative influence in my life.

Odin and Freya actively took away the horrific energy this person was creating ,and to Lucifer basically whispering in my ear that I needed to ghost this person completely from my life if I truly want what is to come…

My Thanks, love and devotion!!!
Chris

4 Likes

just wanted to give a thank you to marbas made it so the pain wasnt to bad and allowed me to sleep

7 Likes

Haven’t worked with Lord Baphomet, but I found this awesome drawing of him.

Hail Baphomet!

9 Likes

That’s a few times now I have seen a head like that and his name places. Looks like he’s up

1 Like

Time to pick up the phone, brother.

That’s actually the head I saw the last time I had a strong response the night that I evoked Azazael. So IDK if it was now or Azazael was trying to point me in that direction

1 Like

Thank you Asmoday, thank you Lilith. For all the issues you guys help me with, and always letting me know you’re never far away. For cheering me up, for calming me down, and for lending me strength when I need it. So much love and gratitude for you guys. :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for Lucifer and Belial,
I am appreciating my equip at work, and i am appreciated as well, very good vibe environment,
And it has never happened before in my entire life!

7 Likes

Thank you Lilith for giving me back a piece of myself that has been missing for gods know how long. She’s amazing and I’m thankful to have her back at my side once more. The promise I made to you will never be forgotten.

5 Likes

thank you Abaddon

Thanks to our work that parasites grip upon this forum, this world is bieng loosened, thanks to us and the transformation you’ve bestowed upon myself and the gift of the violet flame. It will continue to burn at the source of these attacks and as we both know IT CANNOT BE EXTINGUISHED. HAIL ABADDON, LORD OF THE ABYSS, A LEADER AND TRUE FRIEND TO MAN.

6 Likes

Thanks to King Paimon for making my ex landlord come through with the rest of the security deposit he owed me.

The old landlord was trying to screw me over big time and I didn’t think I would ever see the rest of my security deposit again… Did a single evocation of King Paimon with a fake check drawn with the amount that was owed and visualized it coming through.

Two days later I got a letter in the mail with only $400 of my deposit. The landlord explained he was keeping the rest and had a long list of ridiculous shit he was charging me for. So after chewing him out over the phone I contacted my lawyer and she negotiated the rest of the security deposit for me.

Great work King Paimon. I have to admit when I got the first check for $400 I lost some faith, but KP came thru in the end. I didn’t think there was anyway I was ever getting that money back…

THANKS TO KING PAIMON!!!

-DC

11 Likes

HAIL LILLITH

Thank you for being an awesome Partner, and mentor :wink: :rose: :wine_glass:

Enn: Renich viasa avage lillith lirach

8 Likes

HAIL SALLOS

Thank you for arriving and accepting me and my acquaintance’s request!
Let this working now commence, and out relationship begin!
Sallos
Enn: Serena Alora Sallos Aken

7 Likes

HAIL MARBAS

Thank you for arriving on time, and hearing out our request.
May our workings together and my client be in our best endeavors.
Marbas
Enn: Renach tasa uberace biasa icar Marbas

9 Likes

HAIL BELIAL

Once again King Belial thank you for coming and helping me out once again!
Your presence and work in this world are truly remarkable!
May our efforts lead to out Goals!
MoW1e
Enn: Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehl Belial

12 Likes