Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

To Our Lady of 8.
The temple is made, and is your domain to protect, Let those seeking knowledge find what they seek, let those with foul intent be lost and ensnared, sacrificed unto you Lady Sepheranz.

3 Likes

Thanks again to Bune, Nergal, Osiris, my servitors esp. Beatrice, Nitika, King Paimon and Lord Belial. The DC Government finally freed up my tax refund. It’s for much less than I wanted, but the issue is finally resolved!

7 Likes

Many many thanks to Amon for listening to me last night and giving me the dream last night and letting me smell her perfume between the evocation and when I went to sleep

6 Likes

Thank you Asmoday for being my super glue and letting me cry at you. You sir are aces :smile:

6 Likes

GREAT Thanks to agwe, legba, and kalfu for showing me the way, marrasa for making magick fun again

4 Likes

Hi everyone, just wanted to give thanks to Lord Lucifer. He has been helping me out with a few things. It’s been a slow journey but things are improving.

5 Likes

Thank you King Purson, for the first incense stick and efforts I see coming.
Hail King Purson!

8 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for the wise words of advice and comfort that you’ve given me. It’s been tough, but your presence gives me additional strength.

HAIL LUCIFER

10 Likes

Thank you Samael for everything you have done for me. I know I should try to be more attentive… I know I’m a really bad student and I don’t always follow your instructions…
But you always help me and pull me out my misery. You are my hope and my strength.
I hope our path will be filled with knowledge. Because I have so much to learn…
I promise to always respect you :heart:

10 Likes

Thank you Hekate for helping me with cutting ties.

7 Likes

Tmw … While presenting my offering to King Purson, and reading the goetia description, and I look up in the clouds to see a bear shaped cloud, by someone with a wild beard in a joined cloud, and as clouds come together, I see the break between outlining his sigil. Hail Purson!

7 Likes

Beleth has made herself clearly known to me in a sort of language that suits a goddess.
I’m working with several forces, but Byleth’s blessing shows its self in unusual social grace.

She insists that I control my emotions. I should be able to be blissful at will, but I should also be able to engage in a range of emotions without losing perspective.

Goddesses defeat my atheist side. I don’t revere them out of fear of humility. I revere them because they make me feel awesome.

Word on the street, Prince worshiped Byleth

8 Likes

A huge thanks to archangel raziel for providing me with top notch valuable info about the science of mantra. Why it doesn’t work, what it takes to have full manifestation of the entity uttering his / her mantra, fully commanding the power of that entity etc. He took few months but did deliver for sure. Hail the name raziel, treasure house of knowledge (esotetic) and wisdom.

8 Likes

I invoked Fire, Water, Air, Satan and Lucifuge (thanks). Once again, I felt power… and while in a gym where I follow Tai chi lessons, I zoned out for some minutes. I asked myself “Is that due to my invocations?”, and in any case I was afraid of losing consciousness, fall to the ground… but ‘just in case’ I apologized in my mind, recognizing the importance of such an altered state.

6 Likes

Thank you Duchess Bune! Because who couldn’t use an extra $300 out of nowhere?!

12 Likes

Thanks Opfaal :blue_heart:

They are still going to AA meetings and on the right track.

5 Likes

I glad Opfaal was able to help your friend.

Hail Opfaal!

4 Likes

Hail! Hail! Hail! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

20 min incense and thought period with King Purson, Had some financial ideas and relationship ideas. Hail King Purson!

6 Likes

Thank you Dear Valefor for helping my friend out of this situation :pray: if it was for me this bitch would be dead…
it was our first collaboration and it is not the last! :hearts: Hail Valefor!

6 Likes