Power sensing topic

The kink.

2 Likes

You’re not calm are you dagar? You still have a tad peice of unrest either that or it’s affected your energy.

1 Like

Ok. I see a Raven fighting/flailing around in midiar. Feathers everywhere. Bloody beak. Eating guts

I am getting better but still uneasy

1 Like

Aaaaah ok

2 Likes

Anyone else wanna read me

2 Likes

Sure, trade? :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah

2 Likes

Anyone like to trade readings?

I see Raven from Teen Titans, third eye visible on her forehead, jumping in the air and throwing ninja stars… I see a shirtless man wink and push an invisible pair of glasses up the bridge of his nose…

I will try to interpret this if u want but I need to monch on some tuna rq

1 Like

I’d be up to trade.

Yes please

Yeah sure.

Well, I wouldn’t complain.

1 Like

I see a grey stormy sky with incredibly smooth looking clouds. Invisible fingers trace the lips of a young man and he smiles. The smell of greenery after rain. A endless expanse of small grass covered hills. The landscape looks astral.

1 Like

Huh. Would you be able to interpret it?

1 Like

To me it felt like you will weather whatever storms or chaos come your way. It was a more ominous scene in looks, but it felt incredibly peaceful. The fingers tracing the lips were incredibly loving and had a lot of desire behind it. Turned me on when I felt it. Either a lover already in your life or one soon to appear. The hills are maybe lots of little bumps in course, annoying but easily climbed. The smell of rain, a fresh start.

1 Like

@Raven_Maleficus
At first the vision was really dark and i could only make out her third eye and a couple features of her face. Because it felt pretty on the nose, I’m guessing she represents you (but of course I know you’re no girl lol and I know u know that, just sayin for posterity). I think your third eye is going to lead you out of the dark in some situation soon. You’ll be able to jump to action and strike from afar.

The shirtless man also showed symbolism of sight because of the glasses reference, yet he had no actual glasses. He may well have been visualizing glasses as he made the adjusting gesture. He looked sort of like a celebrity of another era which makes me think that you may want to look into your past (or past lives) to possibly gain some confidence about the upcoming issue.

Return read nao? :wink:

1 Like

I saw some sort of weird creature.

1 Like