Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Lugh and Morrigan for requests answered.

1 Like

Well it seems Father Lucifer has come through again for me, I did a meditation and spoke to him about physical healing…
my work outs have improved slowly, but seeing as how where I was to where I am slowly getting to not a bad deal at all, progress is being seen relatively quick and feeling tighter and stronger.

Other things have improved as well… it just came to mind last night as I was like. “wow” this is moving along in a short time.

I am reaching to regain my health and my physique I had prior to being hospitalized in late 2016.

I give much thanks to him, and regret not answering his calls earlier…
He has made an excellent addition to my spiritual family along side the Asier and Vanir to be sure
The advice and guidance he has given me has been in point and am heart felt in my thanks to him

Be well,
Chris

4 Likes

I want to thank Gremory for helping me become more attractive. She helped manifest help for my physical appearance as well as shifting my mindset subtly! THANK YOU GREMORY!

11 Likes

Thank you so much, Azazel! Your words have truly encouraged me and reminded me how much you truly have my back. I fully trust you on this.

5 Likes

Thank you Furcas and Seere for making me learn more about my psychic abilities. And get more results as well.

4 Likes

I want to thank King Paimon for everything he has done for me. I’m proud to be his subject and I have unlimited respect for his name and his kingship. King Paimon is a perfect teacher and a caring king. There is no one that I trust more other that him.

I learned a lot from his during many lifetimes and he has helped me a lot and never asked anything in returned (even though I wanted to give, he denied out of care and respect). He draws out the true meaning out of the word “noble”!

9 Likes

HAIL SITRI

Thank you for appearing before me when called!

7 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for coming through for my mother today. I didn’t know so many obstacles were in the way when I asked your assistance, and to find they were there and easily bypassed is outstanding. Thank you my love! She says thank you also!

Hail Lucifer!

5 Likes

I am Pleased & Blessed 2have King Paimon & St. Expeditus expeditious & favorable Powerful Service. I was advised of a 3/4 week turnaround time however, I made my Petition’s & performed Ritual’s on Thursday & GTFOH! this Monday I recieved a Beautiful & Favorable Outcome, All in My Favor & Bonuses… Seduction, Manipulation, Shrew’d Business Savy Strategies. I am a Proven Demoness tht is so Savage in her Stilletos :lipstick::paw_prints: I’m so In Love with The Both of You :heart:… thank U Both again 4my Unexplainable Success in less than 1 week’s time~
XOXO

4 Likes

I want to take a moment to thank Duke Dantation!

I awoke from a nap the other day after an evening of speaking with Lucifer about a life’s issue, and when I opened my eyes I saw literally and heard DANTALION! …

I think Lucifer also runs a referral service lol…

I spoke with the Great Duke last evening and my energy has changed greatly.

I will go ahead and thank him in advance for his kindness and assistance :slight_smile:
Be well…
Chris

5 Likes

HAIL KING PAIMON

Our work is far from over, but I can see the affects taking place, and their incredible.

5 Likes

Thank you Bune. You have made my life so much easier. I am now financially free thanks to you. I am eternally grateful for your help

Hail Bune.:sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for always always ALWAYS loving and protecting me. What you did for me and our family the last few nights was amazing. Soy siempre tuyo tienes mi corazón para siempre.

5 Likes

HAIL DUCHESS BUNE

Thank you for appearing before me and my acquaintance, our work is not done but we have had the honor of you appearing before us.

Thank you

HAIL DUCHESS BUNE

10 Likes

Thank you to kek for serving justice. He scared them into doing what I asked.

Also thank you to the angelic forces

7 Likes

Thank you Asmoday, working with you is incredible and you never fail to surprise me. Belial, I don’t know you very well yet, but thank you for being kind to me. Lucifer and Lilith, I don’t even really know what to say. Thank you for pulling me through hard times and letting me know that you guys are never far away. To all the spirits who continue to throw signs at my often oblivious ass… seriously I love you guys.

8 Likes

I would like to thank the powers or entities for the positive vibes I have recieved. I would like to thank them for hearing me and helping me. Thank you :smiley:

4 Likes

@T97 anymore conversations with bael?

Unfortunately not, due to personal circumstances I’ve let my practice in the occult slip the past year. Recently I’ve come to the point where I’m ready to pick it up again, and I’ll certainly post if something like that happens.

Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks to the many Japanese Yokai, who have been coming to me and inspiring me as of late. Arigato!

4 Likes