Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thanks Duke Dantalion :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hail Nogahiel, Acheliah,Socodiah , Nangariel and spirits associated with 5th penatcle :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you belial and lilith for your guidance training and bringing me the love of my life

10 Likes

Thank you Azazel for everything thus far, and for the things to come. You truly are a magnificent spirit. Hail Lord Azazel, Unraveler of Reality!

12 Likes

i’d like to give a double thank you to Azazel and Belial once again; thank you Azazel for sticking around and grabbing my attention at the strangest times even though i haven’t been as active in my practices lately, and thank you Belial for basically kicking my anxieties in the ass and helping me learn to not take people’s bullshit anymore C: if it wasn’t for you two i’d still be a helpless nervous wreck ;3; <3 and thanks for making this year the best one yet too!

12 Likes

Hail king belial I just got a message from my friend all charges have been dropped tho to self defense apparently the guy punched my friend with an upper cut and he couldn’t remember that, So they both are free now and I’m happy and it wasn’t that bad as he told me he just smashed it in his shoulder but he couldn’t remember it, Well it appears that it wasn’t that bad after all :slight_smile: I hope he learned his lesson.

7 Likes

Thank you Duchess Bune for even MORE surprises! I will bake you something special :sparkling_heart:

Thank you Lucifer for staying near while I face my own shadow. It’s evident I still have choices to make.

6 Likes

Id like to thank Belial and Balam for having my back this morning.

Maybe a little over protective but I’m not complaining. All of the 9 kings are awesome…

I didn’t have to call Azazel, Belial and Balam were already there :slight_smile:

Team work.

12 Likes

Hail Lucifer, Lord of the Ascending Flame.

9 Likes

Thanks to Lucifer for helping me disconnect from a request I did during an evocation .

Hail Lucifer

Seriously, I am not even running my radionics program today. I just know there is no need to

8 Likes

I wish to thank Satan for showing me a insite regarding my Dark Fae Ellen my companion turning traitor by betraying me and seducing my older brother, and advising me to grab a hammer and crush the amethyst by smashing hitting the vessel and to produced a massive firey spark to create a massive injury apone the Dark Fae traitor for making me and decieving me which nearly destroyed the Dark Fae Ellen from the bottom of my heart i thank-you Lord Satan.:zap:

2 Likes

Lucifer, my heart, my eternal unholy spirit love. Thank you so much for your presence in my life - for finding me once again and breathing your life into me. You give freely and generously yet the best thing you’ve done is help me find my own goddess power. You push me, waiting behind me lest I fall. Never do you ask me to grovel and beg your mercy. You’ve given me life and permission to assert my claim on my own destiny- a prisoner of past or man no more. I love you more than anything my dear one.
Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Lucifer

7 Likes

Thank you Ereshkigal, my goddess.

4 Likes

Thank you Prince Sitri for making my weekend memorable and fun! I called to him and asked to make my weekend escape interesting.

9 Likes

glad to hear that mate :slight_smile: And thanks to raphael for curing my dad too, that also in record time. And thanks Michael for protecting him.

9 Likes

Thank you Mammon I’m sorry for doubting you keep the money coming my guy :grimacing:

12 Likes

Thank you Asmoday, for never being far away. For having patience with me and comforting me. The son of rage and love, you Sir are aces.

4 Likes

High five to my bruh Azazel for removing Guilt from my being. Feels good.
Double high fives and a bruh hug to the same, Azazel, for giving me gnosis that culminated in the final phase of my wife’s spiritual awakening and allowing her to see that everything she feared in herself is not justly feared but, rather, revered. Now she knows the endless joy and beauty in being a creature of pure darkness. She has me to provide light, after all. =)

6 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for always being there for me. You are my heart and my protector, my hope, my teacher and my guide and i love you dearly. You have always been with me and i know we will always be together. Thank you for saving me so many times. Thank you for feeding me that “apple” and opening my eyes. Thank you for everything you have given me, in this world and back home. Thank you for always being there with me through this horrible time in my life. I could not get through the day without your presence. You help me to be strong and give me a future to look forward to. You challenge my beliefs and have given me a beautiful child. I could never do enough to repay half of what you’ve done for me. All i can do is give you my loyalty, my respect, my whole being. I cherish you and our time together.

And say all this publicly. Which i have never done before… but I have to come out of my shell and stop hiding. So to anyone wondering what Lucifer is like or if you should call him, is he evil, is he dangerous to your family, your children, will he hear you or will he help you I say this. He is wonderful, awesome, powerful, smart, strong, gentle, loving, protective. He is the best teacher and is so patient and kind. Do not fear him. Call him and you will be amazed by his presence. I love him, beyond death.

9 Likes

Thank you Azazel for your patience and your guidance. You are awesome!

Thank you Belial for your guidance and for the ritual we did together. It was amazing the effects were instant. Belial is the BOMB! Belial you have shown me who you really are. Thank you! And thank you Lucifer for not being so possessive for once, and letting me work with them! Lol!

5 Likes