Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you to whichever entity sent me the dream of my beloved this morning. I don’t dream of her that much and it was really vivid. Also thank you to the entity that made her run into me last Tuesday. A little late I know, apologise for forgetting my manners.

4 Likes

A big thanks to the draconian spirits :slight_smile:
I just finished the TOAF project, and the last portion is performing your own ritual. so I did something similar to what EA did with the 9 kings and the goat skulls, calling the chief spirit of each direction and asking them to charge and use each of the dragon statues on my altar as a open gateway to the current as well as a pact of continued workings with them.

after that the past few rituals I’ve done have had immediate effects. especially the job one, which though it’s not quite the outcome I like, I see how this move is pretty much a thousand times better :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Asmoday, Baal, Belial, and Samyaza, thank you for your steady love and support, for being the wind I soar upon. Marbas, thank you for your guidance and influence. Camulus, Chamuel, Ladilok, and all the spirits who showed up and offered me their aid, thank you so much. To the cantankerous pair of familiars that at this point refer to themselves as huginn and muninn or frik and frak, thank you.

4 Likes

President Marbas, I can feel your working on me - I can feel answers are coming. King Belial, Paimon, Baal, Zagan, Asmodey thank you I can see your changes. I thank you- Thank you Aiden_Crow Thank you Lady_Eva for guidance and adding insight to my journal. Thank you MFWB- Thank you.

9 Likes

Another big thank you to Vual for making my friendship stronger! My friend recently called me, which she never did before, and we had a nice chat for over 2 hours.

8 Likes

Thank you Ganesha!

6 Likes

Hail Verrier! Thank you for everything :relieved::heart_eyes:!

pencil_sketch_1521265495785

8 Likes

Wanted to give a shout out to Dantalion again. He has become one of my very favorite entities to work with! Always helpful in subtle yet powerful ways. Sometimes ridiculously powerful. Thanks Danny!

8 Likes

Never heard of this spirit. Can you pls give me more information on him.

3 Likes

Thanks King Paimon, Deimos, Archangel Michael, Sitri for helping me earlier.
Thank you all the spirits who have helped me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@ElectricDragon There’s not alot of info about him on the internet I actually found Verrier by accident several years ago when I was looking up healing spirits. He’s very friendly but I usually invoke him when I’m going thru some stuff and I’m overwhelmed and upset. He consults with me and gives pretty good advice.

8 Likes

Cool, Thanks @Abra-Cadabra :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re very welcome @ElectricDragon :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for opening my eyes and showing me the blind spots. Mi amore, mi corazon you are my strength. I rest in the truth because of you.

6 Likes

Thank you Morrigan and Hekate. I now stepped through the door, renewed and reborn as my truest divine self I can embody. No more am I Aiden Crow. I’ve been reborn.

4 Likes

I thank Velotak. You were right all along. I was wrong…

I thank my future self. We will be working together more closely. I am coming, Luci.

5 Likes

Thank you Azazel and the entity, that I’ve yet to find the identity of. Thanks to both of you for the warning and advice. I highly appreciate it.

7 Likes

I’d like to thank Velotak and Arcane. .

They probably know why :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you to all the spirits who continue to put up with me and all my brain melty panic attacks while my senses open up. You continue to stun me with the amount of support, patience, and tolerance you show me.

6 Likes

I would like to thank the ones who put me in front of Kelley 2 weeks ago. I stupidly forgot to ask that she have a conversation with me not just talk to me so she said “I don’t want to talk to you” and that was it. Not what I wanted but technically it worked. FML :man_facepalming:

5 Likes