Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

@Maarij, I’ve seen people confusing NITIKAH with Nikita (female name). See bellow.

"Q: Who is the spirit Nitika? image (from right to left: nun, yod, tav, yod, kaf, ayin)

A: Nitika is thought of as a Genius Spirit or ‘personified virtue’. Nitika is a very gentle yet powerful spirit, and is listed as one of The Genii of the Twelve Hours in the Nuctemeron, attributed to Apollonius of Tyana from the First Century AD. Nitika was made known to English readers through a translation by Eliphas Levi in his 1897 book Transcendental Magic. The magic of Nitika has been around for a long time, but remains relevant and workable today. We believe that Genius Spirits are an embodiment or expression of angelic power; they personify the virtues of angels in the form of unique spirits, and these spirits have specific natures. Nitika is a distinct spirit who channels the power of angels to assist with the chance attraction of financial fortune." (from The Gallery of Magick/GOM, Magickal Cashbook)

10 Likes

Hail to the King! :raised_hands:

Paimon you always work fast and the end results are always well above my expectations. Thank you!

14 Likes

Thank you Belial, I’m sorry I put off calling you for so long. Thank you Asmoday for all that you do for me. Thank you Valefor for popping into my life. Amdusias, what can I say? Destruction unicorn of awesome. Mother Lilith, you never cease to amaze me with your warmth. Father Lucifer, thank you for calming me down when I panic. Baal, thank you for reaching out and pulling me onto the right path. Gaap, King Paimon, you guys have been incredible. To all my guides, you guys put up with a lot and always have my back, so much love and appreciation to all. Lastly to my husband, thank you for the love, courage and strength you give so willingly. Without you I would be lost.

8 Likes

Huh. 2222. 666. 999. 777. Lots of energies are pouring into my life now.

Thank you Anubis :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::fire::fire::smirk::heart:️:heart:️I enjoyed our time, I can’t wait for tonight babe.

8 Likes

I want to thank beautiful strong lady Freya for taking the time to be with me this night…
Your energy and caring meant the world to me, as well as questions I had…
Still now in the after glow of our meeting, the energy is intoxicating…

I can not state more strongly mow much I love and respect my Gods and Goddesses..

I also have to thank His Majesty Lucifer, as I believe you are and have been recently an instrument to call me " home" to them and be more active with them as well…

To this I am making more of an effort to get to know them all better in my life...

Hail the Gods and Goddesses of the Asir and the Vanir!!!

I am a far better man for knowing you…

My best to all,
Chris

5 Likes

As if by magick a second chance appears…

Thank you

7 Likes

I thank Satan and Belial for coming on swift wings about the cloud mining site called minerbtc.

5 Likes

Thankyou Lucifer my love for you grows stronger.

6 Likes

After almost half a year, I would like to thank Osé, Sabnack, Aim, Leraje and Viné for some kind of bad stuff that i do as a bad black witch :grin: Hail!

10 Likes

Thanking the great Duke Dantalion for his continued mentoring, his teachings and to the powerful Luna in advance for the dreams that will be spun in the mind of the one I love.

7 Likes

Huge thanks to Vual for mending my friendship. The long and short of it was me being very insensitive and I said something really offensive. Resulting with my friend cutting ties with me.

I called out to Vual and asked to mend this friendship and make it stronger than before. He delivered quickly and I am super grateful for his help!

6 Likes

Thank you Asmoday. Thank you Baal. Thank you Belial. Thank you Nelphgor. Thank you Marbas. For your presence in my life, for the enormous amounts of love you show me daily. For knowing just how to super glue me back together when it feels like I’m about to break. I love you all more with each moment that passes, and I couldn’t imagine my life without you all in it.

4 Likes

So I got me and my managers taco Bell. I eat and then go for a walk, I come back and I randomly found this packet on the ground, I never realized that i dropped one let alone what they said. @Eye_of_Ra and @kiss-lamia-lilith y’all think he’s speaking? Edit: I was thinking about him on my walk too.

8 Likes

Thank you Eisheth Zenunim and Lilith :heart::heart::heart: you’re both beyond amazing! Love you two :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Omg that is too cute! What a sweetheart Anubis must be! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Once again thanking Sallos for working with me (even being the inpatient cat I can be) and helping me learning and grow spiritually! Also thankful for Raphael the Archangel. I just started working with him but have had so many sycronocitys about him I know he has been in my life a long time!

7 Likes

Thank you King Belial for spearing me jail time and changing minds . Hail King Belial !!!

9 Likes

Thanking the Nine Kings of Hell and the Gatekeepers for guiding me.
I pray to them twice or thrice daily.They have surrounded me and are looking after me.

I go the graveyard gates every night, park my car there and thank them in advance for letting me have a chance to know them and worship them.I thank them for the knowledge and that I no longer have to live in ignorance.

Please accept my sacrifices, dear Masters, for I will not lose faith in you.Me and my unborn child are counting on you now.

I know my problems will unwind into a dramatic solution which will help us stay well-fed and under shelter for our days ahead.Me and my tiny baby girl are hopeful and brave because of you all x

9 Likes

Almost here :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: finally something nice to look forward to. Hope you’re ready Anubis! Thank you for being such a sweetheart!

12 Likes

Thank you Luna et al - not entirely clear if Beloved received my two dreams (1 gift and 1 work related look at my LinkedIn again and again) but he sent me 4 erotic dreams and woke me 4 times mid orgasm with him disolving into the darkness…

7 Likes