Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Hail Goddess Astarte, Innana, Ishtar!
Thank you for attending my call, for accepting my gifts and for accepting me as one of yours. I was clumsy but you showed me your strength, beauty and grace.
Thank you Goddess Astarte!

Thank you, Prince Orobas for you constant presence, wisdom and guidance. Hail Prince Orobas!

1 Like

Thank you King Paimon you are great indeed.

3 Likes

A special thank you to Prince Orobas you put the extra in ordinary and make things extraordinary.

Respectfully
Mike B

6 Likes

I did the ‘Stop Your Enemy’ ritual from the Magickal Protection book and the ‘Make Somebody Kinder’ ritual from the ‘Words of Power’ and wow they have worked within just a few hours! I asked for something very specific and non-malevolent (a neighbour’s waterfall into their pond, by my bedroom window that has been driving me mad at night to the point I can’t open my window in this heat), and for the first time in over 15 months they have turned it off. I am really quite shocked at such a quick result. The noise has massively reduced and I’m so so incredibly grateful! I’m sorry I don’t know your names but a huge, huge thank you to the spirits involved.

5 Likes

Thank you to beautiful spirit Lord Clauneck , for the fast and easy payment approval ! I am at peace during these hard times when everyone is struggling , knowing I’m not alone :slight_smile: Also a big thanks to the amazing Nitika , I almost thought I had my first failure with the cashbook and boom !!! It showed up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not much on here about Alloces but I made a petition asking him to bind an enemy to cause me no harm in any way over a period of time…none the less I haven’t heard of him since when I was convinced they were going to open their big mouth.

Highly recommended working with this great spirit

2 Likes

Hail Sartmulu!

You are intensely powerful, i look forward to the shapes you will make of us. Thank you for heeding my call and agreeing to work on my request. I will be in better shape and energy next I see you.

Hail Prince Orobas. Thank you for your presence and protection.

5 Likes

Hail Prince Ipos

Thank you for attending me and thank you for your wisdom.

Respectfully,
Mike B

4 Likes

Hail Lucifer
After having a ritual that left me feeling empty and questioning things he came through with constant reassurance that he is infact there and that it was me not putting my all into the ritual that made me feel that way and he has proven himself in my life with manifesting small amount of money that I asked for and feathers whenever I ask.

And after a very powerful energetic ritual a couple nights ago with him, I feel him stronger than ever. He is an amazing guide, mentor and friend.

Lucifer It hasn’t always been smooth sailing, you’ve had to kick me up the backside and made me see errors in my poor judgements but thats made our bond even stronger
I love you Lucifer and also love your quirky sense of humour even more :joy:

Hail Lucifer!!

4 Likes

A thanks from the core of my being to Haaiah - the Angel governing the 18th degree of Aquarius. This spirit destroyed my perception that angels work slowly. I also wanna thank it for revealing itself in a form that I had ascribed to terrestrial entities. The angels of the Zodiac are an untapped treasure.

6 Likes

I would like to thank the angels and demons for all their help in securing an important promotion at work. My sincere thanks to the powerful and mighty angels and demons for their assistance. It would not have been possible without all your help, I am forever grateful :slight_smile:

Sitael, Sitvael, Yofefiel, Toviel, Vassago, Aladiah, Amiel, Lagiel, Dodeliel, Buer, Laviah, Latmiel, Uriel, Vachtiel, Gusoin, Eligor, Hariel, Havivael, Rachivael, Yuniel, Keliel, Kochviel, Lmimael, Ymaniel, Bathin, Berith, Shahaiah, Shomiel, Aaraviel, Hagtamiel, Forneus, Mimael, Vnadiel, Ashfiel, Omael, Balam, Sheftzael, Chatztael, Hatzivael, Hachashiah, Murmus, Tatziel, Yaatziel, Natzviel, Nitael, Cimeries, Kdoshiel, Natriel, Mechiel, Menakel, Belial, Vnaktiel, Barekiel, Chamachmiel, Chavuiah, Andromalius, Machvachviel, Vnaditzvael, Malchihael, Mumiah I thank you all with all my heart :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you Amon, Orobas, Michael and Yeshua.

1 Like

Great thanks and the utmost respect and regards for the Great King Asmoday. He is like nothing I’ve ever felt before. Absolutely incredible. Thank you for making me feel so alive.

Great respect,

Mike B

4 Likes

Thank you Vuall! Your power and enthusiasm are infectious! I’m grateful for all of your help and instruction.

2 Likes

I would like to thank Asmodeus, Belial,Dantalion,Murmus,Forcalor, Beleth,Amon,Lelahel,Sandalphon and for all the help they have given me.

1 Like

Thank you Marquis Amon for your assistance in getting my target to reach out and contact me with positive contact. I should have been more specific on the timeframe but nonetheless, he reached out when I asked, just on a different day.

Thank you Marquis Amon, I appreciate you.

Thank you to Haniel for warming target’s heart. Things are progressing beautifully, you’ve helped repair a broken down coparenting relationship & helped turn it around. I’m getting my friend back.

Thank you to all of my servitors for carrying out your tasks.

8 Likes

Thank you, King Paimon :crown: :camel: :rose: for all the times that you’ve come through for me that I’ve known about and also the times that I’ve been oblivious to.

I really appreciate your help with the “mundane” and also the spiritual aspects of my life.
I asked for something of you yesterday and you delivered it this morning - wow!

3 Likes

I love Marquis Amon!

2 Likes

Thank you and gratitude to

AA Heylel for guidance and power
Prince Orobas for dignity and esteem
Queen Beleth for bringing my ex back under my sway
Prince Ipos for courage and wit
Duchess Bune for the money you sent
King Asmoday for manifesting my lust and ambitions.

All of you are amazing. Thank you so much for your incredible efforts and the effects they have.

With great respect
Mike B

6 Likes

Thank you Yohach, Kalach, Avgeetatz, Carasstan, Nagdeechesh, Batratztag, Chakvetnah, Yaglefzok, Shakutzit, Nazarene-ell and Ozee-ell for your protection. Thank you for allowing me to call on you always.
Thank you to all the spirits that protect me and my loved ones and thank you to the genii of the twelve hours for your protection.
Thank you Orpaniel for your love and healing that I already know is working. I have the utmost faith in you and am so very grateful.