Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you for your guidance, signs and the crows King Belial.

3 Likes

Duchess Bune! Thank you for the generous help just now and constant support in all things.

I love seeing so many Bune posts in this thread and I’m always happy to add one more.:green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart:

6 Likes

I want to thank Duke Agares and Marquis Andras for helping me with my interview yesterday!
It’s a government job, and I asked Agares and Andras to make the interviewers want to communicate with me, to feel that they want me join the company, to cooperate with me, and to make the interview a conversation rather than an interrogation.
I stutter, and it was a panel of 3 which can be stresseful. Yet that didn’t affect the interview in any negative way at all, I mentioned it at the start of the interview, and it made them seem to take a greater interest in me. We laughed, I asked them questions to engage them. They shared their personal experiences on the job. The lead interviewer spoke as if I already had the job.

I am incredibly grateful to Andras and Agares for making me feel at ease, and that I connected with the interviewers. Getting to the interview was a little harder once I reached the area, since I got lost, but that 30 mins of getting lost I feel made me not even care about my stutter, and focus simply on conveying that I’m the best suited for this position.

I asked them in one of my final questions, “Should I be hired, one year from now, what would I need to have done for you to look back and say, that was a great choice, he is a good worker?”
They loved it, they took about 15 seconds to think about a response, and they repeated along the lines of “that’s a good question” and they were deep in thought. At that point they all shared of their experiences working there.

The calm and confidence I felt after the interview that was more than natural.

Then I came home, and found I received another government job interview offer, 2 within the space of a week!

Thank you Agares! Thank you Andras!
Hail Duke Agares! Hail Marquis Andras!

12 Likes

Thank you Moloch for looking after me. I know I’m inattentive, with split-decision impulse done on a whim I think you are the Father of my time here and I will be in dearest regard to my dedication and growth.

2 Likes

Thanks to Bael, Baal Hadad, Iskur, Enlil For the Rain Storms.

10 Likes

Did you tattoo Baal’s sigil on your hand?

1 Like

No just ink sigil lol

2 Likes

Thank you Bael :black_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you to Hermès, for walking with me, for supporting me in my mental hardship, among other things. For being compassionate with me. For being understanding, and standing by me and answering me when I speak to him. I’ve never summoned him in a formal Evocation, and he always is there when I talk to him.

Seek Hermès out if you want a true friend. If you build something good and sturdy with him, he’ll always be there.

Ave Hermès.

6 Likes

Thank you to my friendemons for your presence and help this month with my requests.

1 Like

Thank you Angels Yohach, Kalach, Natzariel and Oziel for your protection.

Thank you Prince Orobas for your presence and guidance.

Hail Orobas!

5 Likes

Thank you Goddess Astarte!
You are strong and warm and truly inspiring.
Thank you for guiding me to love myself above all.

Hail Goddess Astarte!

3 Likes

Got the job, thank you Michael, Orobas, Ant’Harratu, Salas’ash and Amon!!!
Having Amons sigil in my pocket and trying to open it before the interview helped I believe.

8 Likes

Hail King Vine,

Great thanks for assisting me in my workings. I look forward to working with you again.

Gratitude and respect,

Mike B

6 Likes

He will even help your friends without asking. Truly underrated spirit, but capable to perform fucking miracles. Even outside his own office.

6 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas

Thank you for your kindness, your wise counsel and generosity.

Regards and gratitude
Mike B

4 Likes

I’m not sure which one to thank so I will thank all three and then some, I thank Duke D’antalion, I thank Amon, I thank Sallos and I thank whoever else reached out to help my situation a couple of days ago I got a huge apology that I never thought I would get this wasn’t your typical ’ I’m sorry but they went into specifics of what they were sorry for and what they put me through, stated how they were guilty, regretful and if they could turn back time to make things right they absolutely would. it was intense pain and heartbreak and it still follows me I’m trying to get help continuously and hope that they can assist me further…

8 Likes

Thank you Belial! Hail Belial! I am here to thank Belial again for making sure I had and continue to have the opportunity to live in the apartment in the best part of my city rent free. Instead of paying rent through cash I pay rent through services which is extremely helpful and important to me. Belial is great especially for money and power workings. I highly recommend working with him. I used a ritual from Demons of Magick by Gallery of Magick. Thank you Belial! Hail Belial.

5 Likes

Thank you King Viné! You energy is so calm and reaffirming, yet powerful… Thank you in advance for tearing down the walls as I know you will.

Thank you Leraje! I was doubting that the help that you gave me 3 months ago had finally worked, my fear was creeping in and I saw more of the kind of movement I didn’t want to see. In less than an hour of giving you part of what I promised the last time, I got the confirmation that that kind of move was going to end this same week… You’re an amazing spirit. Just want to make sure that that person will never come close to me or the person I don’t want close to… will give you the experience promised as a huge thank you!!

6 Likes

Thank you to Glasya Labolas for calming my new puppy down during the 2.5 hr drive home from getting her. Poor girl was afraid and howling like a wolf the entire time until I called on you to help her. Right after I called on you, she stopped, turned around and slept the rest of the ride. I appreciate you hearing me and helping me so I could focus on the long drive home.

14 Likes