Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

In a way. The layered spell posts on here are generally very good. I work with quite a few spirits nearly constantly so it’s less a planned layered spell and more the spirits teaching and creating opportunity for me or getting me out of a jam. When I post here it’s out of sheer gratitude and because I hope someone works closely with these spirits as well.

4 Likes

What is a success you have had with layering? i’ve been trying to bind insanity, and other things to My Target but I need to be pointed in the right direction/ getting support and help

1 Like

Thank you to Marbas for healing my mom & taking her pain away.

Thank you to King Paimon, Duchess Bune, & my money servitor for saving my ass this past weekend.

Thank you to King Paimon, Queen Beleth, Duke Dantalion, Duke Sallos, & my love servitor for warming so and so’s heart & pushing him to reach out.

10 Likes

Hail Marquis Forneus,

It was a great pleasure to meet you this afternoon. I’m very happy that we reached an agreement for my manifesting my goal. I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Respectfully,
Mike B

5 Likes

th

To Haagenti-

First time in at least 6 months that I did not wake up in the middle of the night and gorge on sweet, bad food!

I don’t know why it takes me so long to come around to you when I need something detrimental to my personality/ well-being removed.

But, thank you for last night and the lesson you taught me.

5 Likes

Big ups Archangel Raphael, Uriel, Michael, Metatron and Gabriel. I couldn’t be this happy if this was my own project. Badass. Just badass.

8 Likes

Hail to Archangel Michael, Hail Archangels

I am shocked and awed by your speed, power, grace and mercy. You have my deepest respect and gratitude.

Respectfully
Mike B

8 Likes

Hail Duke Focalor,

It was good to meet you and get to know you. Thank you for answering my call.

Respectfully,
Mike B

6 Likes

My greatest thanks to Belial, who makes good on his promises. A ritual I cast on 9 June 2020, now complete, just over a year later, with absolute finality. I asked you to make sure an annoying client was silenced so I didn’t have to deal with them. Within weeks they drastically scaled back their requirements, then went quiet for about eight months, and now have finally decided to cut ties with my organisation entirely while still being very pliant and reasonable by continuing to pay for the work we did for them.

May we continue to work together. :wine_glass:

10 Likes

With deep thanks and in full faith!

Holy Archangels
Michael
Metatron
Azrael
Uriel
Raphael
Chamuel
Kamael

Thank you all for your surrounding love, light and healing.

6 Likes

Bune is the best! She helped me to get a great job! I will allways word with Bune.

2 Likes

Thank you Marquis Amon, for your patient help with my situation. I feel calmer and confident with your assistance!

3 Likes

Hail Marquis Amon,

You did amazing work again with my foster mom’s bf. This is the third time. You’re really a dependable spirit. Thanks for coming through.

Respectfully,
Mike B

7 Likes

For the love of Haniel, thank you so much for doing the impossible and opening the door of reason with so and so!! I can’t believe how fast you work!!! The door is wide open & I thank you for melting the ice & helping us communicate. I look forward to working with you more.

Also thank you to Michael for clearing the energy around me and cutting through the bs for me.

11 Likes

I have a few spirits to thank!
I thank Belial and Dantilion for helping change and shift the mind of an individual to better suit my desire. I can tell that the work isn’t even done yet but I have gotten what I’ve wanted so far and am looking forward to what else is coming!
I thank Stiri for giving me an aura of lust! I have seen the differences but I think I need to just be more confident in general to experience the full effects!
Beleth I thank you for planting the seeds of sexual love in an individual for me! I can tell that it is definitely growing every time I see them!
Gremori is great for making people feel desire when they look into your eyes. I thank them for doing that for me!

6 Likes

Hail King Bael,

Thank you for agreeing to assist me in ceasing the rains and lowering the flood.

Respectfully
Mike B

8 Likes

Invoked Orobas by his enn, and asked for his employment help, teaching, guidance and protection; thanked him and told him he can stay unless he needs to go.

Public thanks and praise to the mighty Prince Orobas!!!\

8 Likes

Special thanks to King Bael for living up to his charge and making the rains cease and the high waters recede. You’re amazing.

Respectfully
Mike B

9 Likes

Thanks and praise to Goddess Isis, Aset, Goddess of Ten Thousand Names, Queen of Heaven, Lady of The Green Fields, Lady of Desire and Abundance, Giver of Light, wife of Osiris and mother of Horus. A few months ago I suddenly felt drawn to work with Her even though I never really thought about it before, and had some synchronicities that referenced her name in multiple unlikely places. She has helped me cope with death in the family and certain conflicts were resolved in a peaceful way, and Her kindness and generosity taught me much about forgiveness, healing, and moving on from the past. Though it has been indicated through impressions received in meditations and invocations that my time with her is done and I am to move on to working with other deities and spirits, the lessons she has imparted will stay in my heart. Dua Aset!

2 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas!

Thank you for attending my call, accepting my gifts, listening to me and your words of wisdom, comfort and assurance.

Thank you, My Prince.

4 Likes