Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Hail Santissima Muerte

Thank you for enveloping me in love and care and protection.

Thank you for destroying and completely eradicating as well as restoring peace with a quickness.

You really are beautiful Death. :rose:

3 Likes

Hail President Amy
Thank you for coming to my call and answering a deep wish in my heart. I’ll see you soon my friend.

Respectfully
Mike B

6 Likes

My heartfelt thanks and public praise for Agares and Gamigin for helping me retain all the people we need in our business!

3 Likes

I have already thanked Haures for his help a while ago, but the results have kept coming in over the past 3-4 months or so, and it’s like the whole thing I wanted (that before asking him for help I would never have believed possible) has completely happened.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart, Haures. Your work has been spectacular.

6 Likes

Thank you Andromalius🖤❤️‍🔥 I am always in awe of your power.

3 Likes

I would like to publicly acknowledge what Prince Satan did for me today. Two days ago I had a blood test and today I got the results. It’s not often I need this sort of help, but I got it in spades!

Crowley wrote about Magick and time and being able to effect events after these events occurred. I had a blood test, but I petitioned what I did a few minutes before I received the results. (It’s not quite that simple but I’m thinking about it.)

Al.

7 Likes

To Marquis Marchosias,

Thank you for coming to me with a very fine proposal. I look forward to our relationship deepening and working with you.

Respectfully
Mike B

5 Likes

Thank you Lord Lucifer for healing me and making me feel so much better

Thank you for putting everything in motion

6 Likes

Hail Glasya Labolas!

Thank you for your very pleasant visit this evening. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Respectfully,
Mike B

8 Likes

Thank you Agares for your prompt resolution.

4 Likes

Thank you duchess Bune. :green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart: My world is infinitely better with your help and guidance.

4 Likes

Thank you Duke Sallos, I like where this is going…

4 Likes

Ra, sincerely thank you for your patience. Prince Orobas, thanks for the new companions. Amducias, wait, nvm

6 Likes

th

Earl/ Marquis Ronove
Thank you for the quickshot!
Keep it coming puleeeeze! :rofl:

If you need a little “charm” shot in the arm- ring him up people!

7 Likes

Hell to the yeah!

2 Likes

Thank you AA Michael. I don’t need to say another word.

Respectfully,
Mike B

6 Likes

Thank you, Holy Archangel Metatron for your light, love, healing, mercy and compassion.

With deep thanks and in full faith, so be it.

7 Likes

Thank you Amon. You build bridges where there doesn’t seem to be a way to do so.

Thank you Bael. For the time with that thing in that place…and doing it over and over.

Thank you Bune and Gremory for showing me the way.

4 Likes

Did you use layer spell…if yes … can you elaborate

3 Likes

Thank you to Prince Orobas and Arch Angel Heylel. Thank you for making my dream come true today.

Respectfully
Mike B

7 Likes