Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you spirits, for delivering on my request to you in less than 24 hours. Tbh, I like this new format where instead of trying to do to much, I just sit and speak with you at my altar. I can get more off my chest this way.

4 Likes

Ave Rex Belial!

Thank you for coming today and thanks for agreeing to assist in my project. I am very grateful for your support and how reasonable your terms were.

Respectfully
Mike B

5 Likes

A major thank you to Hermès for helping me with a pretty severe problem. I needed certain documentation taken care of for my employment, ability to travel and more and a family member was making this whole situation extremely difficult. Hermès sped the process up for me and ensured that I got what I needed. He’s also helping me and my friends with multiple other personal matters. Hermès works with great speed, He’s a God of Mercury after all, and He works wonders for communication, shifting perception and for manipulating people and circumstances. He’s helped me so much, and He’s comforted me all the time I’ve been working with Him. I honestly consider Him a friend, and I admire Him so much, and when He speaks, He actually makes you understand what He’s saying and the meaning of it all, He doesn’t just speak.

V.K. Jehannum has some good videos on Hermès in his video about Salods-Kieb and the Deities of Mercury, as well as a Sigil and chant for Him and the other Deities of Mercury.

Ave Hermès.

6 Likes

Thank you Duke Dantalion!
For heeding my call, for accepting my gifts and for agreeing to work on my request. You are a great Spirit!
I look forward to meeting you again to give your rewards of thanks and praise.

Hail Prince Orobas!
Thank you for your unwavering presence and guidance.

6 Likes

THANK YOU ORIAS
Yet another swift delivery. This time wasn’t exactly what i asked for but realistically i got the best i could.

HAIL ORIAS

4 Likes

Suuper late thanks to Andrealphus for helping me with lucid dreams. Thank you Andrealphus!

5 Likes

Thank you Lucifuge, for the consistent protection that I always be asking for, you come through every time

2 Likes

I’m deeply grateful to Clauneck and Hestia for helping me and a friend through a shared change of home/life. It’s been very obvious that the help I asked of them is in force. Hail Hestia! Hail Clauneck! Thank you so much.

Similarly, I offer my heartfelt thanks and praise to Verrier and Belial, for overseeing my professional ascent. The process continues to be disorienting and scary, and shot through with “imposter syndrome”; but as I go on striving to meet all this with courage, I feel STRONGLY encouraged and supported by these two awesome/legendary spirits. Hail Belial! Hail Verrier! Again, I thank you for all you are doing.

5 Likes

Secore on ca Furcas remie
Thank you Frucas for your generosity. Thank you Aguras for helping me develop my spiritual senses.
Keyan vefa jedan tasa Vassago
Thank you Vassago for your generosity. Thank you Busase for helping me develop my spiritual senses.

3 Likes

Thank you to Bael, Amon, Bune, Forneus, Halphas, Vuall and Gremory. Your help and instruction are amazing and timely. Thank you for helping to accomplish so much.

3 Likes

Thank you to King Belial for answering my simple call. It may have seemed trivial to some, but to me with my anxiety disorder, my world was going to end due to the stress.

Thank you also to Phenex for showing me a sign that I should “take the plunge” with what my husband was encouraging me to do. I was second guessing him and unsure, but after randomly seeing your name earlier in the most mundane of ways & doing research, I know you would be the spirit to connect with when the time comes.

8 Likes

Duchess Bune!

I evoked the Duchess on June 18. ( I did not see but I heard heavy breathing)

Though my goal isn’t completely reached yet as it is a long term project, I would like to give public appreciations where due.

Thank you, Duchess Bune, for allowing my work to gain 2-3x more visibility and thus creating more income within a week (and visibility continuing to grow)!

Hail Duchess Bune!

I realize this is a long term project that has many short term goals and I will be evoking again soon to add more specifics and less loftiness. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you Lord Lucifer for everything :sunny:

5 Likes

Thank you Sallos

2 Likes

Big blessing today! Thank you Duchess Bune!

5 Likes

Hail Arch Angel Heylel and my mighty Djinn. Thank you for your blessing and lending your power to my workings. Thank you to the Djinn for your fast and strong responses to my requests.

Respectfully,
Mike B

6 Likes

Hail Duke Amducias

Thank you for coming to temple and thank you for agreeing to work on future projects.

Respectfully
Mike B

6 Likes

Thanks a lot for Chavuiah , Chamachmiel , Barekiel , Vnaktiel and Belial , because you influenced my landlord to not increase the apartment rent and so helped my family .

I used the book The Magick of Angels and Demons by Henry Archer.

Also thanks a lot for @DarkestKnight for guidance about the ritual.

10 Likes

Thank you Valac for your help in a tough time.

Thank you Sitri, for the sights and experiences.

Thank you Orobas, for your guidance and protection.

Thank you Amon.

Thank you Paimon.

Thank you Gremory.

7 Likes

AA Haniel delivered some heavy duty information and referred me to other beings and workings to assist with my intentions as well in less than 24 hours.

We have just recently become more acquainted yet Haniel worked within a day’s time to show me my next steps!

I am grateful for the wealth of information and opportunity provided to me.

Additionally—a stranger said “Angel Magick” when it was not even on topic to the subject.
Another sign 🪧 from Haniel

Hail Archangel Haniel!

6 Likes