Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I’d like to thank Marquis Sabnock and Grand Duke Agares for attending me. I’m very pleased to have met you both. I look forward to our next meeting.

Respectfully,
Mike B

6 Likes

Thanks so much to the Angels Hakemiah, Hakmiel, Kantiael, Mishaashael and the Demon Zepar for delivering exactly what I asked for! Thanks so much again!

8 Likes

Zepar is intense! One of my faves!

4 Likes

The great King Azazel helped me to fix an income tax issue with my mother.

Hail Azazel!

5 Likes

Thank you to King Belial for calming me down earlier & helping me work thru the anger and pain. I’m looking forward to our work when my supplies are delivered. I’m trying to be civil, but I’m pushed to my limit and reached the point of no return. Thank you for showing me your power, your compassion & for the lessons you’ve taught me. Thank you for understanding me.

I know you didn’t ask for this, but I’m giving you public praise. Thank you King Belial.

8 Likes

Thank you to King Belial for helping me with Mental domination over someone! It wasn’t something huge but it really shifted things in my favor! Thank you, King Belial!

Also a Thanks to Dantalion for helping influence the thoughts and feelings of someone in my favor! It was extremely helpful in making progress! So Thank you!

Both great spirits to work with and I highly recommend them if you feel called to work with them or want to influence people.

12 Likes

I publicly thank President Buer for having accepted my request to offer his help for my health, that of my family and to bring serenity to our family.
I thank him for the wonderful scent with which he makes me feel his presence, for the first changes in my state of health and that, every day more tangible, of my family.
Thank you very much President Buer!

Erato on ca Buer anon!

5 Likes

Thank you Prince Seere for attending me this evening. It pleases me greatly knowing we will work together in the future.

Warmest regards,

Mike B

7 Likes

Once again President Buer came through in an unmistakable way to prompt a friend to seek medical treatment for an acute pain condition. Hail Buer, the Numinous and Mighty!

Also, my deepest and most sincere appreciation to:
Lucifer and Dagdagiel - for the immeasurable support and agility of their patronage
Moloch and Chernobog - for ongoing protection, transformation, and empowerment
Belial and Verrier - for overseeing my professional advancement
Seere - for helping to make a work-life balance more achievable for me
Hecate - for jump-starting my ascension, aiding in divination, and guiding my intuitive procession through various stages of initiation
Hestia - for presiding over my change of residence, and for generally watching over the sacred space of my home
Belphegor - He literally showed me the door out of an artistic block, and for this I’m grateful, truly beyond words

6 Likes

I want to give my thanks to Tiamat, Dragon Goddess of Primordial Chaos. She creates and delivers from absolute chaos. I asked for her wisdom and assistance on 3 important issues. 1 is down 2 to go :pray:

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

2 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas, 55th Spirit of the Goetia!
Jaden tasa hoet naca Orobas.m

You came when I called.
You showed your full form.
You listened.
You accepted our pact.
You agreed to my requests.
You comforted.
You partook of my offerings.
You dined and wined and danced w me.

Thank you My Prince.
Hail Prince Orobas!

5 Likes

Hail Great President Foras
Camen vefa foras!

Thank you for attending me this evening and agreeing to work on my project. You are a fantastic spirit.

Mike B

5 Likes

Thank you Marbas for laying hands on my child & healing my boy. He’s back to his regular playful self & I deeply appreciate you working so fast to remove whatever was ailing him.

11 Likes

THANK YOU ORIAS
Once again… amazing work, got just what i wanted within hours. You truly are a master manipulator, and the most effective demon i’ve worked with as of today.

THANK YOU MARBAS
For taking away my anxiety within a couple of days. Miracle worker

HAIL ORIAS
HAIL MARBAS

6 Likes

Thank you, Prince Seere!

For heeding my call, for listening and for agreeing to work w me. I look forward to the decision being made in my favor and for the swift action that you will bring.

Very excited to see everything unfold.

Hail Prince Orobas, thank you for being w me.

3 Likes

Hail Duke Sallos!

Thank you for coming and answering my call. I’m impressed by your strength and grace and gentleness. I do sincerely look forward to our world on this project and working with you in the future.

Respectfully
Mike B

3 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas!
Jaden tasa hoet naca Orobas!

On an emergency basis I evoked Prince Orobas formally this evening to find my friend who had gone missing for 24 hours and return him to us ( his friends).

I’m blown away! I open my mouth to give Prince Orobas his charge and my friend texted right then and there and confirmed he’s fine.

Im stunned that’s fast even for Orobas!

You have my admiration, respect and my gratitude.

Thank you
Mike B

4 Likes

Heartfelt thanks goes to the following spirits:

Asaliah for revealing the future to me in my dreams when requested.

Hahaiah for delivering practial answers to me in my dreams and for answering questions.

Chahoel for keeping thieves away from the property.

Raphael for the healing of my friend and myself, not to forget also maintaining my health. You have always been so kind.

Mahasiah for helping me acquire new skills with ease and learning in general.

Poiel for being a great teacher and motivator.

Vehuahel for subduing the aggressive behavior of the target.

Mihael for bringing peace in my parents marriage.

Riyiyel for causing my targets to be more generous to me.

Our lady of prompt succor for helping me empower the amulet.

St. Jude my special patron, you have been with me through thick and thin, also with my kid brother.

St. Anthony the miracle worker, you have been so kind. Keep the good work going.

St. Expedite, the big boss, I ask that we continue the work.

Thanks guys, more work a head!

4 Likes

@ Belial- King of Kings

It’s good to be back. Thank you for doing the heavy lifting, clearing, and removal (as always) that makes EVERYTHING else possible.

Lirach tasa vefa welhc Belial

6 Likes

Hail Lilith & Daughter of Lilith; thank you both for coming through yet again, in a transparent and clear way.

3 Likes