Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

A few nights ago I drew the sigil of Bune and chanted her enn with a petition to help with a financial situation I’m in. While that has yet to be settled, the next day my old job finally transferred money owed to me. Much thanks!

6 Likes

Hail Duke Aim

Thank you for attending my ritual and thank you for agreeing to work with me on my project. You are definitely a serious spirit and I have great respect for you.

Mike B

5 Likes

Thank you to my servitors as well as Leraje, I’m sorry for not recognizing your results sooner. It didn’t dawn on me that you were the cause. Thank you for helping me, I appreciate you.

3 Likes

Thank you Bael.

Thank you Marbas for helping me heal.

Thank you Halphas for bringing them to me and making it successful.

5 Likes

Me and my family was suffering from covid 19
i just requested Marbas in my mind to heal me and my family
and we are all healed now.
so thanks a lot Marbas for listening to me.
Hail Marbas

7 Likes

Thanks a lot Lucifer for healing me and my family from covid 19
Hail Lucifer!!

3 Likes

Thanks Goddess Astarte!

3 Likes

Thanks again Marbas for the instant healing. Looking forward to test results.

6 Likes

Thank you Lilith,Naamah,Agrat&Eishteth for helping me to open the Gate of black&bloody waters,for your guidiance and balancing my shadow.
Thank you President Marbas,Leviathan for your time and healing.
Thank you Lucifer,Belial and Satan for guidance,protection and help in daily life.
Thank you Astaroth for protection and developing my psychic abilities.
Thank you Shemyaza for block removal.
Thank you Bune for financial security and guidance through my ritual work for hire.
Thank you Alatazol for removing my weaknesses.
Thank you Xar‘yasha for working on my astral senses.

7 Likes

Hail Archangel Heylel!
Hail Lucifer
Hail King Bael
Hail Duke Aim

Renich tasa uberacs biasa icar Lucifer.

Hail Archangel Heylel I accept your proposal. The future belongs to us.

6 Likes

Hail Prince Sitri,

Thank you for being understanding and agreeable, I have nothing but great respect for you. I appreciate your willingness to start a new chapter with me.

5 Likes

Hail Marquis Phenix.
Thank you for saying yes, for your warmth and for the hope you give. I look forward to rising from the ashes with you.

Hail Prince Orobas!
Thank you for being w me and keeping me safe.

4 Likes

Thanks satan asyaroth belzebuth. Lucifer and all the rares names. Plus special thanks to nichaenor11 for grant me wat i need in time. Thanks so much nichaemor11…and vacagor too.

3 Likes

I have to say Thank You to King Paimon. He helped me greatly today.

2 Likes

Wow, so many awesome Infernals you worked with! How is Shemyaza

4 Likes

Public thanks to Lord Lucifer, Lady Lilith and Satan, I believe they came when I called them because my enemies got scared.

Dear Lucifer, you’ve always been there for me when I needed you, and even though I can’t feel you much now, something tells me you still love me and watch over me

4 Likes

I’d like to thank Zoroel, Sabriel and Elubatel in regards to my cat’s health. You flappy boys (I hope you don’t take offense to this nickname) have gotten the ball rolling.
The obstacle that needed to be removed, was me. I suspected my cat was sick again but was way too afraid to face it. You’ve worked through my dad and we met with the vet, further treatment is needed, the problem isn’t going to magically go away. You’ve made me realize things about myself, things I need to work on, mainly my anxiety/cowardice.
I’d like to keep working with you, because I’m not ready to give up (neither is Morgan) but I need to help her instead of relying on her so much for emotional support.
These lessons aren’t easy but I needed to feel this.
Thanks flappy boys.

3 Likes

Thank you to Lucifer for the wonderful gift I received in the mail today. It was unexpected but totally needed. I can depend on you and your warm cloak of comfort to help me get through. I genuinely appreciate this, really I do.

5 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas 55th spirit of the Goetia
Jaden tasa hoet naca Orobas!

Thank you for rescuing my friend a week or so ago and thanks for helping me with my clairaudience. Let’s continue please.

Respectfully
Mike B

8 Likes

Hail Prince Sitri!
Thank you for attending my call and agreeding to my request. Thank you for that experience with you. I look forward to rewarding you after the happy results you promised.

Thank you Prince Orobas for being w me and helping w my communication w Prince Sitri.

Hail Prince Orobas!

4 Likes