Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

It is a pleasure and privilege to teach and mentor someone with such talent and strong will. I salute you for daring to walk in the LHP.

3 Likes

Thank you to my baneful servitors & Marquis Sabnock. The evidence I saw earlier of your work is astounding & mind blowing.

6 Likes

Thank you Dantalion. You came through in astounding ways. Avage ayer Dantalion on ca.

Thank you Sallos! Serena Alora Sallos Aken. Ave Sallos! May everything go smoothly with your guidance and your blessing.

Thank you Claunech for always making my life easier. So helpful. So kind… Ahvalen esen Clauneck kiar!

Thank you King Beliel. My request shall come to pass. Itz racha Belial. Thank you for your teachings and your protection. Ave Beliar.

6 Likes

Gratitude to Prince Orobas for making a very difficult meeting possible. Thank you very much.

7 Likes

The sublime President Buer remedied a loved one’s chronic physical condition in ONE DAY… I’m stunned and filled with gratitude. Erato on ca Buer anon! May I prove worthy of your presence in my arena, and of your intercession.

5 Likes

Thank you Asmoday and Sargatanas. Quite intense energies but worth it. You delivered the easy part. Looking forward to the big one. Seems it will be an exciting journey, hopefully not a difficult one. I need a break from lessons:)

2 Likes

I want to take a moment to give thanks to Haagenti! She helped me to calm down a nuisance within my life and divert someone’s thoughts away from the toxic actions they were performing, hence removing them.

Hail Haagenti!

3 Likes

This is to publicly praise Marquise Leraje! She has been amazing, fulfilling my request les than a month after evoking her for the first time.

There was someone coming to the country where I live in that was provoking emotional turmoil in my life, both personal and professional. I asked Leraje that she would break the relationship that person A has with this person coming, B. My idea was for her to sow discord and to poison their relationship, and during my evocation I felt something something related to person B coming to the country. As I cannot hear spirits yet, I thought the feeling meant the relationship would only be destroyed when she arrived to the country. I was not sure how this relationship could be destroyed tbh.

Well, I received word yesterday that person B is finally not coming to the country, probably for at least a year. She lives in another continent… she’s leaving the company where I work, too.

Marquise Leraje has worked in a way that I was not expecting at all, but I guess she has used the opportunities that she saw better fit and I can’t be happier! Them fighting was not that important for me, I just wanted person B gone from my life and she is!!! Hail Marquise Leraje, I can’t wait to work further with her!

6 Likes

Public thanks to Prince Orobas.
Thank you, Mighty Prince, to have enhanced my clairvoyant abilities.

Thank you King Paimon, to have answered so promptly to my petition to help in finding the best issue to a minor insurance car problem. You began the work the same day I called you. You are a Great and Mighty King. I’ll pay my due once the problem solved.

7 Likes

Thank you Zagan for helping me speak with wit and wisdom.
Thank you andrealphus for helping me have a lucid dream.
Thank you cimeries for giving me charm, respect, and strength.
Thank you stolas for bringing ongoing attention to our work.

2 Likes

Thank you Thor and Odin, Isis and Thoth, Mary and Astaroth, Furfur and Stolas and Barzabel.

3 Likes

So two years ago I joined this forum because I felt very drawn to finding out something about my past lives and that somehow it was very important. Over time I slowly forgot about it and thought it must have been my imagination.

Today I finally managed to discover what that was about, and unearth a past life with verifiable facts where I suffered massive trauma that continued to affect me in this life so I could start clearing that lifelong massive blockage and healing.

Thanks to King Belial for leading (throwing brutally) me on this path and Astaroth for giving me some helpful clues.

3 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas! You have shown me what victory means!

Thank you for joining me when I called on you to give you your rewards, and for agreeing to continue to work w me. Thank you for your presence, words of comfort, assurance and validation. Thank you for reminding me to get off the wheel and keep the faith. I look forward to the full fruition of results and prizes you have given me glimpses of.

Thank you to my djinns and servitors.

Thank you to my friends here on BALG. @anon25000386 and @Raven_fire You keep me sane and grounded and in fighting form.

Thank you, Magick!

7 Likes

Thank you Astarte for your amazing work in my love life.

Thank you to Lucifer and Lilith for guiding me on the path and for your assistance with initiation and your patience. I’ve dropped the ball on doing the work after moving but have no plans to falter again!

Thank you to The Morrigan for watching over me and for helping me discover dream magick.

Love and gratitude to all the spirits in my life :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Heartfelt thanks goes to the following spirits:

Asaliah for revealing the future to me in my dreams when requested.

Hahaiah for delivering practial answers to me in my dreams and for answering questions.

Chahoel for keeping thieves away from the property.

Raphael for the healing of my friend and myself, you have always been so kind.

Mahasiah for helping me acquire new skills with ease and learning in general.

Poiel for being a great teacher and motivator.

Vehuahel for subduing the aggressive behavior of the target.

Mihael for bringing peace in my parents marriage.

Riyiyel for causing my targets to be more generous to me.

Our lady of prompt succor for helping me empower the amulet.

St. Jude my special patron, you have been with me through thick and thin, also with my kid brother.

St. Anthony the miracle worker, you have been so kind. Keep the good work going.

St. Expedite, the big boss, I ask that we continue the work.

Thanks guys, more work a head!

6 Likes

First things first…
To Shax and Sabnock- thank you for your efforts. She looked beleaguered and exhausted at work on Friday. Pale, her ordinarily shiny thick hair literally looked like a dirty mop, and blotchy.

Now, on to Raum. Folks, this is a cool demon - though dangerous. His resume is fascinating. Just his image alone from le Dictionnaire makes me think we’d be drinking buddies in another realm. But seriously, this demon is not to be fucked with.
Thank you Raum for showing up. I look forward to seeing your work!

8 Likes

Thank you Hecate for encouraging me to use my pendulum. Your suggestion came in the right moment. The answers were spot on.

3 Likes

I want to thank Silence, whoever he is, for getting me 2000 American dollars in what it took me to sleep for the day. Yeah, less than 24 hours. I don’t have the money in my hand right now, but I will (and I ask to have it in the two following weeks, so it makes sense)

5 Likes

I’ve heard this is an incredibly talented & resourceful demon that often flies under the radar.

1 Like

Thank you Lucifer, the Light-bringer who took me by surprise by living up to his name, appearing as a bright green orb illuminating my bedroom at 11 at night after I requested him to after performing an intense meditation of chanting draconian power words, Qliphothic breathing and then asking Lucifer to illuminate the truth while holding his sigil, had a small table with citrine crystals, a red dragon and toad figurine and an orange candle, I blew out the candle with the draconian closing sentence and twenty minutes later the green orb lucifer appears which I was then I was asked “What are you doing?” trying to get sleep to have a vision of lucifer “Do you need to have a coffee?” “WAKE UP!” I could not sleep for an hour after the voices but he no longer spoke to me. I had a strange dream about the abuse I suffered as a child from my Uncle, maybe the truth I wanted that it wasn’t my fault for what he did to me and my brother. Thank you Lucifer for illuminating the truth.

4 Likes