Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Lord Ganesha, for helping me with the tax.

1 Like

Andromalius, I will never forget what you did, thank you very, VERY much.

5 Likes

Thank you to BELIAL! I highly suggest you work with this mighty and powerful spirit. I asked Belial to make sure I was granted the opportunity to live in a beautiful apartment in the most expensive part of my city, rent-free, and he granted it! Also he has made sure that I keep living here happily and successfully. Instead of paying rent with cash to the owner I instead have the opportunity to pay rent through services, which is an AMAZING AND LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE. Thank you again Belial! HAIL BELIAL!

10 Likes

Thank you very much, Haures: I asked you for help a while ago about an important matter that really is a biggie and today I discovered that the process is in motion. I can’t even begin to express my gratitude to you with words, but I do hope that you can sense it from me. I am stunned, really.

Thank you Bune, for always having my back financial wise. I’m feeling totally humbled each time I’m checking the numbers; this would have never been possible without your thoughtful intervention and careful planning.

9 Likes

I asked to duke sallos to get wisdom to control my heart energy.
He responded with simple enlightment in my head.

He is really generous and wise god.
Thanks again!

I want to thank the Lovely Goddess Lakshmi for my brand new BMW X5!!! Love ya Girl🥰

4 Likes

Thank you Bime, We’re making good steady progress!

1 Like

I finally got my money back from a selfish bastard!!

Thank you King Paimon for opening communication about the subject after 18 months of me lending the money. He called 30 minutes after I spoke to you! I know you’ve been watching to see how I would react to my target’s petty excuses over the last 8 weeks. I believed his excuses for almost 18 months. Never again.

Thank you Belial for pushing me to aggressively ask for what’s mine and not feel bad about it despite my target using his health condition as an excuse for the last 3 weeks. You pushed me to act on what my instinct was telling me: don’t wait and don’t be sympathetic, he’s got the money, he just doesn’t want to give it back.

And finally thank you Seere for your quick action. I got the money 4 days after I summoned you.

I’ve learnt a lot over the past 2 months. Thank you!

6 Likes

Τhank you Mammon for always listening to me and bringing money my way!

2 Likes

Thank you:

King Belial- I saw that and I noticed it as your work. Stunning really.

King Vine: I’m not quite sure how to interpret it all, but there’s either something happening or nothing happening. If it’s the former it feels positive- the latter is just fine. I’ll take either!

Prince Sitri: loving this w/ “her.”

1 Like

Thanks to the Infant of Prague, and Vaižgantas.

Thank you Lucifer, Astaroth, Dantalion, King Paimon.
Thank you San Miguel and Santa Muerte
Pomba gira Maria Padhilla
Those who i have been talking to this week.

My aunt is doing a lot better now, i was hoping for it. I garnered a small gig for a few months.
I feel more mental stable.

3 Likes

Grateful to all of you for these success stories! I would trade my soul to have my desire physically manifest.

I would like to thank Astaroth,Lucifer,Satan and Lilith for help in my chakra and implants removal rite!
Machaloth for help with dealing with my Shadow Self destructive behavior.
Hecate for protection in any situation.
Sun Demon Sorath for healing and protection.
Belial and Alatozol for helping me to develop my astral senses quickly.
Lilith and Yog Sothoth for healing and balancing my situation with my Shadow.

1 Like

Thank you, Santa Muerte, Archangels Michael, Raphael, Uriel, Gabriel, Zadkiel, Zaphkiel, Iophiel, Raziel, Camael, Metatron, Sandalphon, Haniel. Shem Angels, Elubatel and angels of Omnipotence, Enochian spirits, Orobas, Purson, Bime, Bethor, Jesus Christ, God, Carnesiel

2 Likes

Thank you Amon. Even in enemies, peace is useful.

Thank you Andromalius.

Thank you Leraje, time to hunt.

Thank you Bael. I am grateful for your intervention.

2 Likes

Thank you Santa Muerte as well!

Thank you, Leraje for your company through all these changes (and maybe I am also appreciating your “commentary mode” on not so pleasant things). It’s crunch time.

6 Likes

Friendship with the Goetic Prince
Through my own soul I called you forth mighty Prince.
From the underworld you sprang lifting me up on wing and hoof.
Where I go you see,and you see far.
What I know, you know And you know all.
May we ride together always, carry me to the heavens we will lead the charge back home.

A Poem to the greatness of Prince Orobas!

3 Likes