Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

A very warm thank you to Erzulie Dantor for your continued protection over me and my babies. You’ve never asked for this, but I feel compelled to thank you and show my appreciation.

Thank you for being kind, firm and understanding.

1 Like

All i gotta say is holy shit … king Paimon, literally flexed soo hard on me . I got paid , i mean 8k + in bonuses during a pandemic , i was the only one to get all of this . And i asked for help in certain people listening to me or help with their mind . And boom within 24 hours, done. I’m in freaking awe .

Also Sitri had a huuge part . Beleth thanks for listening , Gremory thanks for showing up as well, king Belial for asking for blue cheese which i owe him for the law situation . These spirits came through . Like I’m ecstatic things are working now !

6 Likes

My deepest gratitude and sincerest respect to Lilith, her daughter, Rose, and Duke Sallos for the brutal shadow work and for manifesting self love and awareness. Hail xx

*I recommend Duke Sallos for self love, they can do more than kindle romantic love, in a very powerful and insightful way. Works brilliantly with Lilith :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks Belial. I asked Belial to free me from the chains of the Christian Slave God. Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

Blessings oh great Lord Lucifer.
The focus, dedication and passion you assisted with in regards to my research project has come to fruition It finally went global today.

3 Likes

I’m grateful to Bune for teaching me attentiveness in matters of business! Hail Bune, I’m so thankful I came across her :slight_smile:

Sabnock is also guarding me against a number of psychic and astral parasites and this has meant the world to me. I’m in awe of his clout. Thank you Sabnock :heart:

Thanks again to Bune for pushing me to seek help from another spirit when I didn’t realise I even needed it.

And lastly, but far from leastly, praise the ancient and venerable Andromalius for healing an ailment I thought was beyond help.

Three amazing entities! I can recommend them to anyone reading this :slight_smile:

Thank you Archangel Michael, Archangel Raziel, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Gabriel, Archangel Uriel, Archangel Metatron, Archangel Zadkiel, Archangel Haniel, Archangel Iophiel, Archangel Camael, Archangel Zaphkiel, Archangel Sandalphon, Santa Muerte, Orobas, Bime (Bune), Saint Expedite, Shem angels, Enochian angels, Kali Ma, Ganesha, Hecate, Purson, Belial, Jesus Christ, Bethor, Elubatel and the angels of Omnipotence, Nitika and others.

5 Likes

Thank you to the Enochian angels that I can sometimes sense moving behind the scenes, and an especially large thank you to Raziel for putting up with my whining and my somewhat impertinent questions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Again Thanks To Hekate For Your Aid This Dark Moon!

Thank you Bune for protecting my finances and the extra wealth your energy has attracted!

1 Like

Thank you Lucifer for bringing me home safely tonight. I love you father <3

1 Like

I want to thank the great and terrible Belial for helping my case get dismissed.

I also want to thank the great healer President Buer helping me with some health issues.

Hail Belial
Hail Buer

4 Likes

I want to thank Lady Lilith for support and her patience.

I also want to thank any and all spirits that may have supported/helped me while I was learning to accept myself and working through some past issues (in relation to gender) so that I could make the choice that I did, which I feel will be beneficial!

4 Likes

Hmmm…! I’ll have to pocket this combo!

2 Likes

Thank you, Astaroth. I can hardly wait for the final outcome.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply. Meditating on their enns.

The would like to thank the angels Anuel, Atzamiel, Natkiel, Vatdmiel and the demon Andras for their continuous assistance!

I am grateful and I encourage others to seek their assistance in matters relating to business. Especially small business people.

1 Like

Hail Lilith, thank you for helping me manage my OCD and my general Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio fuckery, you have come through so strong on this front and I am deeply grateful :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hail Marbas! He has helped me come back from a difficult medical issue. I would not be as far along as I am without his help. Thank you President Marbas!

6 Likes

Thank you to Lucifer and Hecate for a great and positive looking outcome on a recent working.

Now before the start of the next working I want to thank Satan Abaddon and Asmodeus, Azazel for their involvement in the current working soon to kick off. I know that this will go off very well!!

3 Likes