Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Big SO to all the spirits i work with!!! :yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

What are the names of the spirits you work with?

2 Likes

They are very dark, I rather not name them. Sorry :sunflower:

1 Like

Oh, those damn tanning beds!

2 Likes

Hihihihi :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

1 Like

I hear ya.

2 Likes

But I’m just curious because you said you have no experience, but you are thanking these mysterious spirits.

It’s seems a little conflicting … Could you explain?

1 Like

King Bael…Thank you for the literal and figurative shadows. I’m continuously astounded by your power.

5 Likes

Thanks To Lilith & Hekate for helping through these rough few weeks.

Wanna give a thank you to who ever is trying o help me with my money situation getting double the normal general assistance finding 5 bucks in my pocket I didn’t put there stuff like that hopefully helping me find a job.

Also would like to give thanks to Dark Matter the bond has given me extra strength when I needed it and the other things that I shouldn speak of.

And Ty Loki for being you.

1 Like

Thank you, Leraje :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks to Paimon and Asmodeus for helping so quickly and with great results, I’m amazed at how both situations turned around so quickly after asking for their help.

4 Likes

Ok this is going to be too fluffy:
Thank you Raphael for never leaving my side and for keep reminding me of the things I could do (and should, lol). You are my home.

7 Likes

Thank you Belial… I did a ritual to be successful in my career. Since then I’m finding that I’m learning things quickly, I get opportunities for interacting with people at a senior level. My career is turbo charged, thank you for continuing to push me and fine tuning my skills.

1 Like

Michael, thank you for always standing by my side, through everything. If there’s one thing in this entire Universe that I know, without a doubt, that I can always count on and that will always be there, it’s you.

Gabriel, Nathanael, Uriel, and Raphael, thank you for your protection, your guidance, and your presence in my life. Thank you for exposing what needed to be exposed and for reminding me that you always have my back, no matter what. It’s funny how things that are intended to tear apart only end up making things stronger in the end, isn’t it?

@anon10524665 I think J and S should get some thanks too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Indeed. :rofl:

1 Like

I would like to thank Orobas for coming through very swiftly on a request for a small amount of money, in thanks to this I offered to donate a small portion of whatever I received to a horse charity. (Which I of course did)

Andromalius…time to go to work. Thank you for revealing that betrayal.

1 Like

Eshmark… Eshmark
Cool and willing to teach. Nice work!!

1 Like

Thanks to the great and beloved duchess Bune. For one more time.

1 Like