Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Expeditus (died 303) also known as Expedite, was said to have been a Roman centurion in Armenia who was martyred around April 303 in what is now Turkey, for converting to Christianity. Considered the patron saint of speedy cases, he is commemorated by the Catholic Church on 19 April.

Wiki
Working with St. Expedite

Honestly I had never worked with him before, but I had an emergency and I was like… “well, I already got red candles, incense… and perhaps I could offer some pudding I made… why not?” and OMG he delivered right away.

I read you’re not supposed to give him the offerings upfront and wait for him to manifest results before you give him anything, but he delivered results to me anyway, and super fast!

4 Likes

Hello, i want to thank King Bael for helping me out by clearing my name, ( he let the real thiefs get caught) and stopt the rumors that where told about me (truth and lies).

I cant remmeber exacly how long it took but i will say like 1 week or 1 and a half week.

Thank you King Bael

5 Likes

Thanks a lot to Prince Ipos for cutting the cords of dependance between me and another person💙.

Thanks a lot to Lord Lucifer for helping a relative of mine finding a good job and helping me find my lost pet💙.

Both Prince Ipos and Lord Lucifers’ help was immediate💙

6 Likes

I want to thank King Paimon, King Beleth, Belial, Duke Bune and Clauneck for helping and guiding me to get through last year. I can’t give enough thanks for the help they gave me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you to Suhn’ta’lock, Satan, Ophiel, Anubis, Prince Seere, Dantalion, Shemyaza and Astarte

1 Like

Hail Lucifer and Ipos, what method did you use?

I would like to give my unfounded gratitude to Balam! Thankyou for giving me skills to talk myself out of challenging interview. I must say someone commended me for having skills like crazy.:astonished: wow honestly, Just Incase you missed it. On the same tone allow me to expand my gratitude to Lucifer,Trapis, Astruel, And all other divine spirits that helped me with or without me asking. Thanks for working in harmony and in unison and bringing forth my desired results.
Let’s meet again soon and do it even better next time.
With love and gratitude :pray:
:heart: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you, Elubatel and the angels of omnipotence, Jesus Christ, Bime/Bune, Enochian angels, Orobas, Purson, Archangel Michael, Nitika, Saint Expedite, Labezerin, Bethor, Archangel Zadkiel, Archangel Raziel, Shem angels, Hecate, Santa Muerte, Papa Legba, Pazuzu, Kali Ma, Ganesha, and the God beyond all the dogma of any tradition.

1 Like

Thank you Bune, Gremory, Vuall, Forneus and Halphas. Your collective and seemingly coordinated help in the past few weeks has been amazing in every way. I am constantly astounded by your assistance and I hear the challenges you’ve given.

4 Likes

Thank you to King Belial for everything you’ve done to help me thus far with my current situation. You could have just said no and moved on, but you’ve been patient & understanding. Things are looking up and I appreciate you.

5 Likes

First I want to thank my Goddess Hekate for guiding me and giving me her protection, in addition to my Lord Lucifer for being my guide too, Thanks to the great President Buer for healing me from a disease that tormented me for years, and Goddess Fortuna for giving me so many of my whims and more✨

4 Likes

I want to give a warm Hail Buer, he came to me so quickly, I felt comforted, and gave him my request, and felt his healing touch right away.
Thank you.

I also wish to give a Hail to The Great and Terrible King Belial, whose been patient, a great guiding, and has been very protecting.
Thank you!

1 Like

I would like to say that Orias has fully accomplished what I have tasked him to perform. I tasked him with causing a friend of mine to be persuaded to lend me a certain amount of money. My friend agreed to do so, with the caveat that it would be upon his receiving his paycheck. Furthermore, during the ritual, I received notice that it would not be possible for my friend to lend me money immediately. I’m quite impressed by the results of the ritual and would recommend Orias to others for tasks like this (or ones requiring persuasion). I’ve used Orias for other similar tasks and found him to deliver admirably .

1 Like

Thanks to the great Prince Seere. His influence and blessings in my life are nothing short of miraculous. He is super kind and understanding. Thank you so much Prince Seere. All that I asked, I have got…and FAST!!!

Hail Prince Seere!!!

Thank you for hearing my prayers, for leading me to the right person to learn those things I very much prayed on and on about.
Thank you for the opportunity to gain some of these powers that will help me in ways I cannot explain.
L&S❤️

Another public praise / mention thanks to:

The Mighty Sallos.

The great and beloved duchess Bune.

The great healer Buer.

And of course lord Lucifer and Lady Lilith!

Thanks Lakshmi,( for the approval loan so I can buy a Mercedes-Benz) Lucifer for the increase in business sales ,Mother Lilith for self love and diving for my clients, king Belial for watching out for me and my son , Bucon for spell casting, Amon for spell castings​:wink::wink::wink::wink: I love ALL of you all!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you Belial! Hail Belial! I am here to thank Belial yet again for ensuring that I was offered to move into an apartment and live here successfully rent-free. Instead of paying rent with cash I pay rent through services. This is EXTREMELY important and life changing to me since it’s in the most expensive part of my city and truly an amazing and expensive apartment. Having this opportunity has been life changing and I am grateful everyday. Hail the mighty Belial for making sure this happened and continues to happen smoothly! I highly recommend working with this powerful spirit. I used a ritual from the books Demons of Magick by GOM. Thank you again Belial. HAIL BELIAL!

5 Likes

This time I want to thank Beleth for her help with my cats. Just a couple of hours after talking to her, the situation was resolved in the most unexpected but perfect way. Thank you Beleth!

Thank you Raphael for the immediate signals you give whenever I call you. It’s enough to hold your sigil in my mind to know what I need to do.

And as always thank you Hecate for your protection, insight and guidance. Hail Hecate!

I give great thanks to the Lord of the dark flame, Azazel. Even as our time together has come to an end I am at a better place than that in which you found me and I know you are always there for me. Thank you for your grant of “access”. Azazel forever Itz Rel Itz Rel Azazel.

2 Likes