Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you @QueenMustang!

2 Likes

Thank you Lucifer, I was feeling down today from an issue.
So i called you in silence and you answered me.
You took my hands and I headed within my mind… “I’m with you, don’t worry” my hands felt a glowing warmth and my mind went to so much calmness and my eyes watered I never felt before this.

This is so real. )

4 Likes

King Paimon has assisted me in gaining access into my university quickly

3 Likes

As promised, I would like to express my sincerest (long overdue) gratitude to Archangel Michael. Ever since my noob days, you have always been very helpful and willing to assist me in my spiritual journey. You have always been generous with your time as well, and was even the first ever spirit to teach and show me synchronicities. I’ll never forget the first time I found a white feather from nowhere as a major confirmation of your constant guiding presence in my life.

Thank you so much for also helping out my loved ones. Truly, I’m very grateful for all the things you’ve done for me throughout the years. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you, Leraje. Your visit was very encouraging. Let’s do this :muscle:t2:

6 Likes

Thank you Raphael. No explanation needed. :relieved:

10 Likes

Thank you, Asmodeus. :black_heart:

4 Likes

Hi all. Been locked out of my account for months l finally remembered my password. I wanted to thank Halah-thor. I asked him months ago to help my work pick up. Which manifested very quickly. I also asked for a career change for my wife. She wanted to work for n the mental health Field. She had no experience but n this field. She decided she wanted to be an RBT. But every job opening required a college degree. So the fact that my wife is starting this coming week is a miracle. Just wanted to pop on and show my gratitude!!!

3 Likes

Thank you my friend Duke Agares for finally motivating me to start posting in Balg. Thank you for destroying those that were opposing me. Thank you for finally making me understand the concept of Time! You are Great :heart:

3 Likes

I would like to mention my success with Vapula who assisted me in learning more about my profession/job and mastering the skills required. I’ve seen an increase in my ability to learn this particular topic after the evocation. Basically, it felt like my willingness, ability, and desire to learn increased after the evocation. I would recommend her to others with similar goals.

3 Likes

I would like to give great thanks and appreciation to Hecate and Khnum for giving me prosperity and abundance. For seeing my transgressors pay for the damage they inflicted and grow through knowledge of their wrongdoings. Blessed be.

6 Likes

Thank you Great Mammon for giving me money for the second time in a row! 150 euros today! Hail Mammon!

2 Likes

Blessings to the beautiful Hecate and to the great lord lucifer…Justice has been served, consequences given. the deceitful now lay in their lies…as the truth is revealed.

“I am to you as you are to me…always”

4 Likes

Thank you to King Bael. He has helped keep me working while my coworkers take turns sitting at home. Praise be to Bael!!!

3 Likes

Thank you Hecate, King Paimon, Bael, Raphael, Michael, Haniel, Jeliel and Agares for helping me through a complex situation. It’s been an interesting journey of showing me you’re being responsive but also looking after my best interest even if it means not getting what I asked for “yet”. It’s an interesting unfolding of an exciting path. More importantly, thank you for the continuous presence, support, healing and constructive challenges.

4 Likes

Thank you Duchess Bune for listening to me and for always helping me when I need you. I genuinely appreciate your assistance and guidance.

6 Likes

Thank you King Vine. I am excited to work with you.

4 Likes

Thank you Amon, Sallos, Sitri and Dantalion! You are all amazing and powerful and fast! Hail to you all!

4 Likes

Thank you so much Saint Expedite!!!

Today it was the first time I ever requested something from you, and you provided results to me within TWO HOURS!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Everyone be aware Saint Expedite will definitely answer your prayers!!!

2 Likes

Who’s saint expedite?