Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

King Asmoday, I came to you yesterday broken and humble. I didn’t know how I was going to feed my babies, didn’t know if anything would come thru for me until next week. I asked you to make a way for me, make something happen for me, and I check my bank account today on instinct and found a nice surprise. I told you I would give public praise once something happened and no doubt, this serves as such.

Humble thanks King Asmoday.

16 Likes

THANK YOU AGAIN, DUCHESS BIME!

I owed a debt of $3000 and it has been completely forgiven! Thank you thank you thank you! Bime is the best!

9 Likes

Thanks to andras, Anuel, Atzamiel, Natkiel and Vatdmiel!!!

1 Like

Bune and Gremory. I am humbled and grateful for all of your help and am looking forward to this year with you.

Thank you Vuall.

Thank you Sitri.

Thank you Bael for your continued help.

Thank you Leraje for the instruction and the chaos.

Thank you Andromalius.

7 Likes

I want to apologize and thank THE AMAZING KING PAIMON for when a stupid and pridefull moments of anger when some things didnt work for me the way I wanted them I took for granted and didn’t appreciate
all the things you did and does fir me and helped and helping me.and was ungratefull and treated you disrespectfully and thought that you didn’t listened or cared,when I KNOW NOW that you are listening and do care me. sometimes when we have a bad days or things won’t go the way we planned we think that the ancients gods arent there or don’t listen or helping us with some things that look important and get angry on them and forget all the great and important things we take for granted and only after they have been taken from us we appreciate them.
thank you king paimon for the huge lesson that oppened my eyes,and I’m grateful and and appreciate
ALL the things you done and doing for me!!!
and ALL the help you give now and gave me!!!

HAIL KING PAIMON!!!

and THANK YOU SO MUCH THE ANCIENT GODS:
AZAZEL!!!
BELIAL!!!
LUCIFER!!!
for ALL THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE AND DOING AND HELPED AND HELPING ME WITH!!!
they are TRULY APPRECIATED and I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!

HAIL AZAZEL!!!

HAIL BELIAL!!!

HAIL LUCIFER!!!

and THANK YOU again FOR EVERYTHING!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Hi again!

I want to thank you BUNE.

This ritual has been performed in january 7 at 2 or 3 am on monday.
I have asked an amount of money to be received before day 14. I did not expect I would receive this money in a couple of hours after performed this ritual

According to this ritual and due to a necessity I´ve added a timeframe till day 14…

Thank you very much BUNE!

4 Likes

Could be your angel

Thank you to Prince Amon!

I summoned him on Jan 6, a Weds, asking if he will work with me on my request. I listened to his enn on YouTube until I fell asleep. I was waiting for a reply and planned to do his sigil and photo of my target on Friday. The next day, lo and behold, my phone rings and it is my target. Last we spoke was a month ago. Friday, my target visited me at home. Although my full manifestation and goals have not come to fruition yet, I recognize and thank Amon for heeding my call, and working on my request so quick!!!

Thank you Amon you are great!

I also thank Gael, my dragon spirit. I know he has an is always there, constantly reminding me and making his presence felt throughout the day. Thank you Gael!

I wonder now, now that my target has shown up - who do I call to work with to make my target love, lust and become obsessed with me?

2 Likes

Firstly a MASSIVE thank you to HECATE!

She drew me in years ago, and despite doubts and operating from a largely psychological model…I felt compelled by her image, mythology, Archetype and iconography.

I think she was just waiting for me to get serious. (Haha)

Much love to Hecate…

A MASSIVE thank you to LILITH!

It took me a bit to come around to her. But I felt that inexorable pull and obsession. Words escape me…

Lilith has helped me a bunch with my internal alchemy, and I don’t doubt I’ve only scratched the surface.

Lilith, lovely Lilith…you have my gratitude, my appreciation, and my love.

Thanks to Naamah

Thanks to Belial (I was nervous to contact him at first, but I think my fears were unfounded. In a strange way, I think my energy aligns with Belials very well from what I’ve started to notice. It would seem hes often around me as well)

Thanks to the spirits that are regularly around me and in my tow. I am never truly alone. Their presence is appreciated.

2 Likes

Just wanted to say thank you Lucifer. The dream you sent me reassured me a lot , when I was feeling a bit down few days ago. You helped me to get more confidence in me, and knowing that I am really not alone.

And also, but mostly, thank you Belial… I mean… you did so much for me, even though we didn’t even start properly working together yet. You only opened a door for me, showing me that there is more behind it but honestly, that is all I wanted. I was feeling so lost and depressed 1-2 years ago and look at me now ! Still walking slowly, but surely towards you. I feel like I’m finally ready to start the next step. Thank you again, with all my heart.

2 Likes

One day I had an afternoon-evening shift at work, before going I evoked Belial and tasked him with the following:

1. Ensure that I have an amazing day at work, and assist with me performing my tasks with skill.
  2. To cause managers, coworkers, and customers favour me and perceive me positively as an asset to the workplace.

He did so on both points, most particularly the first. I had an amazing day (went home feeling good) and can thus say that Belial fulfilled totally all that he was tasked to do. I would recommend him to others for this and similar tasks.

2 Likes

I wanna thanking Chavuiah , Chamachmiel, Barekiel,Vnaktiel and King Belial for helping me for speaking exam of IELTS

1 Like

Holy shit, I wanna give a internet shout out to Moreh from Lucifer and the Hidden Demons. It’s power is “to make somebody forget what you owe them”. Moreh caused $500-2000 of medical debt to be erased. The total bill was $33, freaking crazy cheap - at least for the United States. Check him out!

7 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for on.point.results. Tonight is drinking night :beers:
Thank you, Buer. That nudge was really helpful and I will try to set things into action asap.

4 Likes

I want to give a sincere thanks to Poiel, Pnael, Vatzliel, Yodshdiel and Gemory for helping me in written IELTS exam.

2 Likes

My many thanks to the great Forneus. What you helped T with, changed our lives. He’s a success and a pioneer because of you. My gratitude to you is endless.
My thanks to Furcass. That little pest is gone and I owe it to you. Thank you. Please keep him gone and out of the neighborhood.
These are both long overdue, I appreciate your patience with me… its been a tough year. The house is cleared out now. To quote Jonathan Davis, “I really tried, I did my time.” and you know I did. And now I can be myself again.
Until the glorious day when we meet again. XXXO

1 Like

Another public praise / mention thanks to:

The Mighty Sallos.

The great and beloved duchess Bune.

The great healer Buer.

And of course lord Lucifer and Lady Lilith!

2 Likes

So I haven’t seen the results yet which I know will be spectacular but I asked Yeesch to train my Servitor in destroying and identifying parasites and imposter spirits and he gave me a thumbs up when I asked if he would. He’s the owner of the first sigil I ever charged and I did it wow overboard had coloR change disappear reappear creating ripples when I dripped sacred nectaR into it. Anyways just wanted to say thank you Yeesch for accepting Cai as a student.

Would also like to say thank you to Lilith for the vote of confidence that I’ll find a witchy women, while imagining being with my future lover I decided it would be a good thing to imagine us doing magic together so I did we were holding hand with our outer hands palm facing forward channeling our energy then Lilith just popped in where we were focusing the energy to.

And a thank you to all who may recieve it for your love pertection and time.

2 Likes

I’m working with Belial for a very dire situation. I know & trust He will help me so that I am the victor. Thank you Belial well in advance & thank you for all you’ve done for me in the past. <3

This is an excellent spirit for many issues. Very powerful.

3 Likes

Duke Dantalion or Queen/King Beleth (She comes to me as a Queen)

2 Likes