Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

That was so tounching and heart felt. ALL the BEST to YOU. Thanks for sharing.

You are 100% correct. Your post is spot on. One truly ascents when making magick work via one’s own will and NOT via a spirit. Amen to you and congratulations on your ascention. Thanks for sharing.

Tell me about your wonderful experiences with BUNE. IAM curious too. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Been there, done that, he saved me as well, moments before I pulled the trigger.

Welcome back.

3 Likes

Thank you Santa muerte for the good luck you have given me.

1 Like

Thank you St. Jude for being rapids growth to my moms business.

1 Like

Thank you Lucifer for the swift result.

2 Likes

Thank you Amon for speaking to me, I know you will and are work(ing) on what I asked and it will happen!

Also I am keeping my word on delivering your message. To someone who had reached out to Amon, (I was left completely drained last night after my interaction last night and I do not remember if the person’s name is Rachel or you reached out about a Rachel) he wanted me to inform he has heard you and is working on your request

4 Likes

Thanks to Asmodeus for keeping my secrets hidden. :shushing_face:

3 Likes

thank you Orobas for encouraging me to try card divination. Best advice ever, I will be eternally grateful :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you Bune for helping me out connecting with a dead family member (and with leading me straight through usually tedious paperwork while doing so). Fingers crossed!

1 Like

In a nutshell I began having conversations with Bune after having been assigned her by Lucifer some time ago, made a sigil to her which I covered in gold leaf. Long story short I was told I would be given a treasure through chance synchronicity within the week. About 2 days later I think it was, I went out walking and found a fairly good size diamond in a parking lot. I imagine it must have fallen right out of someone’s ring.

I placed the diamond in my fire sickle. I suppose I could have sold it but at the time I had the feeling I should keep it to use later for something. How right I was because it really brings this ritual tool to a whole other level.

3 Likes

Thank you again, King Paimon, for another successful evocation. Honestly I feel that I’ve been receiving help in other areas I haven’t even asked for and its been beneficial as well

Hail King Paimon!

2 Likes

Even I’m a singer/ songwriter. Can you tell the evocation method so I can use and get so development

Thank you Gusoin! (Also known as Gusion in other sources)
The results are not always obvious but I noticed a change. I recommend this spirit for making others respect you and your ideas as well as giving you an awe inspiring presence.
gusion

7 Likes

Thank for sharing

he made you cut your finger Why?

i was furnishing a beach house, and as i was removing the plastic protection of a matress with a knife , i was talking to Clauneck saying “i shall not forget to make a pact with you today” and while saying those word i inadvertandly sliced my index finger on 3cm large. i got out of the house and as blood was flowing on the ground i acknowledge that it was Clauneck’s doing. so i stated " this blood is my offering to you Clauneck, may you accept it, you will come to me anytime i call you regarding financial matter and i will always be respectful and grateful for your help." then i went to the hospital for surgery - obviously. - some might say it’s a coincidence lol - i don’t call him that often, but when i do he never fails

3 Likes

I want to thank Forcalor for his help (again). Thank you Forcalor!

1 Like

I want to thank Mother Lilith for answering my prayers last night and giving me some vivid dreams along with her general help in dream work. I also want to thank Father Lucifer for always being by my side and giving me good advice. I’ve already thanked them both earlier in this thread but every day they’re with me I’m eternally grateful that they came into my life to help a poor soul such as myself.

4 Likes

Thank you Leraje. Your long term workings are amazing. Thank you for keeping it up for so long, you are a champ.

5 Likes