Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

A huge thank you to Lucifer for guiding me and even ridding me of a migraine. And praise and thanks to King Oriens for his assistance with my abilities.

5 Likes

Thanks to Bune for a) the gift yesterday (this is seriously the sweetest thing) and for b) demonstrating me today how yesterdays reading comes into place(right after getting up,even). Don’t worry, I know my self worth and I laughed more than I probably should have.

6 Likes

I would like to thank Nitika for awesome bonuses after the ritual I did for someone else.
I did a ritual for a close relative whom I love dearly, asking for some extra cash in these trying times. Turns out, Nitika influenced them to quit smoking (they tried a few times without success and now they’re 20 days clean - a big accomplishment for them) AND they got a few opportunities to sell their products.

I was inspired to do this after a very interesting dream where the name NITIKA was in plain sight as an easter egg :sweat_smile:
Thank you Nitika!

3 Likes

Thank you, Duke Murmur. Weird but interesting flex.

3 Likes

I would like to thank Duke Zepar, for all that he has shown me in the last 2 weeks, and I look forward to working with him as a result of his manifestations

3 Likes

I would like to thank Duke Dantalion for his assistance because I posted this 2 months ago, when I just started talking to my ex (my initial petition was to get her to communicate with me) - since then, I’ve done another petition to make her fall back in love with me and we’re now dating again. Once again, I’m very thankful for Duke Dantalion’s help.

5 Likes

Thank you to my succubus lover for always being there. I love you :smiling_imp::heart_eyes:

Hail Belial & Eligos

1 Like

Thank you
Bune for the constant advice and timely help.
Gremory for showing me the way.
Vuall for help when I didn’t expect it.
Marbas for the kick in the ass.
Halphas for everything.
Forneus for the wisdom.

2 Likes

Thank you my lovely lady Babalon, and to all her faces within the tree of life: Lilith, Astarthe, Kali, Pomba Gira, Ishtar, Aphrodite, Oia.
You are always here with me, catching me whenever I fall.
Thank you so much, I’m glad to be your Priestess.

3 Likes

Sallos delivered with this. Also Dantalion, Sitri and Paimon.

Seriously, there’s no words to describe this.

Hail Sallos, Hail Dantalion, Hail Sitri, Hail King Paimon!

6 Likes

This is a post of appreciation for Duchess Bune and King Paimon. The requests that I have made is not yet done however, I wanted to thank them both in ensuring that both of them heard my plea.

I have been requesting a full time job and a part time freelance job to both Duchess Bune and King Paimon. I first air my request to Duchess Bune and after the invocation, 2 companies had called me. After a day, I air my same request to King Paimon and to Duchess Bune again and after a couple of hours, I received an invitation for an interview for a freelance job. I know the requests is not yet completed however, I want to Thank them both for their assistance. Hail to Duchess Bune. Hail to King Paimon.

2 Likes

Xaturing.I would never expect you would do this much for me considering I am really an ungreatful bitch.This was an unexpected allience but I assure you to expect more work coming from me now man.Thank you, seriously.

4 Likes

God Lucifer in your name i asked that toxic people get the hella outta my life n u delivered within a couple of days … God Lucifer you are truly amazing …
All hail God Lucifer
All hail Commander in Chief Satanachia
All hail King Asmodeus
All hail King Paimon
All hail Prince Seere
All hail Duke Bune
All hail Duke Haures
All hail Lord King Clauneck
All hail the Goetia demons
All hail the true Gods that walk with mankind to ascencion.

6 Likes

He’s truly great. I had similar anger issues and I called upon him for help. As soon as I said his name, it felt like a cork in me popped, and all of the pressure came pouring out. I felt exhausted afterwards, likely because all of the anger had been sucking the energy out of me. Once I felt that relief, I was renewed.

My neverending love and gratitude to Archangel Kamael for all he does.

3 Likes

That’s so cool :grinning: I’m so glad you got the relief you needed. Yea, he really does look out for me when I’ve just asked him for help.

I know how it is, I still have a lot of trouble with anger but with the times I asked Archangel Kamael to help me with certain people, it’s like a totally different way of seeing situations.

2 Likes

Thank you, St. Luke the Surgeon, by your intercession, the surgery for my broken ankle was more than a success. May all heaven rejoice in your healing might!

1 Like

Thank you Duke Bune :black_heart::orange_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Marquis Leraje: for that one very nice day of rest and doing nothing in particular. I really appreciated and enjoyed it (Even if you had to throw a massive stress test/training session at me right after that.
I know you can’t let me have TOO nice things. Wouldn’t want it any other way.)

3 Likes

Can totally relate with the ongoing anger issues. I’ve called on him a few more times for the same issue, but I’m thinking he’s getting sick of me LOL. However, I have started to realize the root of the anger, which may have been the result of his influence.

I’ll definitely consider calling on him for dealing with certain people. Do you use a sigil to call him, or do you use another method?

1 Like

Yes, I have used his rituals from the GOM Archangels of Magick book a lot to help transmute several negative experiences. I didn’t have a lot of experience with Kamael before I found this book but he was the first Archangel to help me before I even finished a ritual! :smile: Do you mean Archangel Kamael is contributing to your anger?

1 Like