Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Public praise to President Buer! :lion:
:leaves: Thank you so much for helping my son feel better quickly. It was within 24 hours :dizzy:
Amazing :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

No, sorry, I meant he helped heal me from it, but still it bubbles up from time to time. Could be some shadow work I need to do on my end…

Anyway, I also work with the teachings of the GOM. Great to meet a fellow fan!

1 Like

I really want to thank Azazel, Belial, Lucifer, King Paimon, and Abaddon for everything they have done for me so far. I consider them as family and I’m honored to have them by my side. I love y’all

5 Likes

i hereby thank lord Lucifer for working upon my request to take my obsession away and i woke up feeling calm after months of feeling jittery and ungrounded.

thank you , lucifer, the morning star. lord or the lords

5 Likes

i also want to thank archangel haniel for working on my request to heal me.
thank you archangel Haniel.

3 Likes

I want to give thanks to Gremory for the quick results (literally the second day!)
THANK YOU Gremory!
If you want all sorts of gifts to come to you, don’t hesitate to call this spirit! I was pleasantly surprised!

3 Likes

Thank you Dantalion, Andras, Marbas, Forcalor, Naberius & all the Demons of Goetia which I have worked with in the past, & will continue to work with in the future. Thank you for your gifts & blessings. You have my gratitude. <3

4 Likes

Stopping by again to give another big thanks to King Paimon!

2 Likes

Yesterday there was a young man asking people for any spare change. I told him I would be right back.
I made my purchases and gave him the coins and walked away. Lucifer told me to give him the rest of my change and I did.
This morning, I check my account for a transaction that is taking awhile to post and noticed that I had unexpected income from my previous employer that I just left!
I want to thank Lucifer for his continuing care for me!

4 Likes

Wow! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you, Yahweh, for continuing to bless my finances in this rough time. You are a God concerned with social justice, and elevating the downtrodden, feeding the hungry, and clothing the naked. You are a Father to the orphans, and a husband to widows.

Thank you that as I remain faithful with my practice of tithing to the poor, that you remain faithful by continually granting me financial miracles. Thank you for taking care of me in a time where I am unable to work due to my broken ankle, but you provide because you are a true Father to me, an orphan.

3 Likes

I would like to thank Lady Lilith publicly for helping me heal the mother of a dear friend as well as the family of another dear friend of mine.

Thank you so much Lady Lilith for your help, guidance and support. You are the most wonderful being I have ever worked with!

4 Likes

Thank you Marbas. I will continue working with this spirit.

1 Like

As promised, many thanks to Amon, for everything, including being half the team that splintered my opponents into dissolution.

And to Gaap, for being the other half of that team, and driving one of my targets far, far away.

1 Like

Hail Duke Bune! Bune you are absolutely amazing and very sweet, thank you Duke Bune! I really appreciate your help ^^ :heart:

3 Likes

may I ask how he helped you if you dont mind sharing? have you worked with the Psalms?

2 Likes

I got an unexpected payment from my bank for $349.48 in addition to the small paycheck that I got because I broke my ankle last week $649.48. I was able to pay my bills and have extra money for extras. I get lots of these unexpected payments as well this recent one wasn’t the only one. And I believe that it’s because I always give a tithe (10%) as donation to the food banks in my town. Because Yahweh is very into social justice.

Isaiah 58:6-11, “6 'Is not this the fast that I choose:
to loose the bonds of wickedness,
to undo the straps of the yoke,
to let the oppressed go free,
and to break every yoke?
7 Is it not to share your bread with the hungry
and bring the homeless poor into your house;
when you see the naked, to cover him,
and not to hide yourself from your own flesh?
8 Then shall your light break forth like the dawn,
and your healing shall spring up speedily;
your righteousness shall go before you;
the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.
9 Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer;
you shall cry, and he will say, ‘Here I am.’
If you take away the yoke from your midst,
the pointing of the finger, and speaking wickedness,
10 if you pour yourself out for the hungry
and satisfy the desire of the afflicted,
then shall your light rise in the darkness
and your gloom be as the noonday.
11 And the Lord will guide you continually
and satisfy your desire in scorched places
and make your bones strong;
and you shall be like a watered garden,