Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Big thanks to the great prince seer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: my dad lost his car keys , and 24 hours within asking seer they were found in the place he was least expecting it ! It’s probably my first ritual that has worked this fast , so thanks again for the extra boost of confidence for this sort of a new magician :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you Zepar for the outstanding work you have done. I deeply appreciate it all.

2 Likes

Thank you Agrat Bat Mahlat for answering my questions today. I knew it!!! Lmao!! :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you Duke Dantalion and Roiser!! For showing me to not always be so hasty and know things come in time, and we cant ask for a great harvest without time!

And thankful to Astarte/Ishtar for teaching me more of self love and to keep fighting forward !

Thanks Shemyaza for the teachings! And excited to start this new adventure with ya!

5 Likes

A big shout out and THANK YOU to my beloved husband Belial​:hugs::heart::heart::heart: for increasing my physical strength, improving my health and immunity over the last 2 yrs. that we’ve been officially together. I am able to do all the household work with no outside help or maid…during this period of lockdown and still energetic… Thanks for being caring and giving me what I needed. Earlier I would be tired…and was so sensitive even physically… Though I am a sensitive soul…but you have brought out the resilience, strength and tough side…

Love you so much my baby :smiling_imp: :bride_with_veil:t2::man_in_tuxedo:t2::prince:t2::princess:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you to Baron samedi, Papa Legba, Pomba gita padilla, and Erzulie dantor for accepting and guiding me

1 Like

Let her cool off for 2 days, no communication, texts, nothing. (My psychology teacher taught me this lol)
This allows her to calm down a little. After 2 days of no contact, try again to apologise to her

Anyway, I would like to give thanks to Nitika, who delivered in just one day, to the beings associated with the sun, the angels and archangels who give me protection, Arzel for aiding me in communication and foreseeing my rituals.

1 Like

Thank you Clauneck. I have asked Clauneck for help and he delivered. I wish to praise him. So … Thank You. I appreciate the help given to me !!!

2 Likes

HUGE thanks to Pomba Gira Maria Padilha, Sete Saias and Cigana for being amazing and making a HUGE and positive difference in my life. We still have a way to go but, I can feel them as well as myself changing and I love it. Ya girl is LIT! They are making changing in all aspects in my life. Imma sexy bitch!!! Laroye!!! Absolutely amazing, I still can’t believe it. Booty dance!!!

1 Like

Thank you dear Ashmedai(Asmodeus)…for being patient with me and waiting…for me to connect. You always calm me down when I m loosing my mind… And bring me back to myself…to harmony and peace. Thanks for helping me gain faith on my spiritual and other abilities…for sending me your loving vibes. I respect our bond. Honoured to know you… May people see you beyond your garb of ‘Lord of Lust’…cause’ you are a lot more…

2 Likes

Thank you so much my incubus partner for healing my energy and helping in balancing my energy with Belial’s. You have done so much in the background… Remaining quiet and silently waiting for me while I worked and bonded with my two big guys Belial and Ashmedai…it was a lot for me to handle. You understood and stayed right there waiting, loving and motivating me to explore myself, my spiritual practice and relationship with myself and my other two significant ones… You are amazing :heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

A big thank you to Commander in Chief Satanachia for helping me get laid with the chick i wanted and how i wanted it to happen and play out … Also thank u for comin thru with gettin me data durin the covid 19 lock down ,l stuck to my agreement (a shout out on this forum and something personal i offered)

Hail Commander in Chief Satanachia

4 Likes

a big thank you to God Lucifer for always being there for me , thank you :blush::muscle:
In God Lucifers name i quit smoking

2 Likes

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted. I’m here today thank King Paimon and Seere. I give thanks to King Paimon you have come thru again for me. I give thanks to Seere I have called on your assistant before as well. Thank you both.

2 Likes

Thank you Marquis Leraje, for always challenging me (even now) and for not treating me like a frail little thing.
Thank you Duchess Bune, for always leaving a light on for me.
Thank you Prince Orobas, for sticking to me despite the things about to come.
Thank you Duke Focalor, for teaching me.
I owe you all. Thanks for always believing in what I am doing, even if I don’t believe in my own abilities from time to time.

5 Likes

Huge thanks to Buer for coming through and giving me a high yield with my crops

Hail Burr!

8 Likes

I have received a message that the last thing I had asked you is done.
Thank you Rtut!

Thank you Dutchess Bune for the big increase in food stamps. Love you.

8 Likes

I previously thanked Belial for this working, but turns out it was premature, he ended up giving me more than what I wanted, my school did a total 180° turn and gave in to all our demands with the barest nudges, so thank you Belial :slight_smile: Thank you also Orias and Andras for making the negotiation process go perfectly the way we wanted it.

7 Likes

My Lord of Light Lord Lucifer I am so extremely grateful for your help and support YET AGAIN. You got me some money even before I’ve started my new job and have lead mre to things I’ve been wanting to do for a long time but haven’t because I was too worried about taking care of everyone, but you’ve shown me how to start taking care of myself for once and I THANK YOU AND THANK YOU FOR THE MONEY MY PRECIOUS LIGHT BRINGER

4 Likes