Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Big thanks to Duchess Bune. She is really keeping me afloat during these times, and Her combination work with Duke Dantalion has been excellent as well. I really do recommend working with Her. She plays well with others, and She is also helpful in tapping into one’s feminine power. I’ve definitely been coming into my “Goddess power” lately.

3 Likes

Update: Things changed, big time. After three or four days of no contact I texted her to ask her how she’s doing with this whole quarantine thing (In my country quarantine was declared mandatory for everyone). She replied positively and we’ve been talking ever since. That was three days ago. We’ve even talked about seeing each other once this is over (if it is going to end and it’s not the end of the world lol) and we even talked about having sex!.

Thank you Sitri! Thank you Sallos! Thank you Dantalion!

Something that I believe worked for me was this: I told Sitri that as payment for helping me I’d give him sexual energies. I told Dantalion I wouldn’t masturbate for a week. This was pretty hard since this whole quarantine thing had me inside the house 24/7, and I’d swear this guy was testing me, like new random chicks followed me on instagram and sent some nudes. But I kept my word and didn’t masturbate for exactly one week (since 14/03/20 at 12 pm to 21/03/20 12 pm). And here’s the other part: When I masturbated I did it while thinking about this girl and also chanting Sitri’s Enn, when I came I was like “this is dedicated to you Sitri”. So I gave Sitri a very big orgasm that I was holding for several days (and that was very hard to hold).
I’ll keep my payment to Sallos to myself but here’s what I’ve learned: A good payment it’s something that is hard to get for you. Giving an entity some cheap wine that it was very easy for you to get isn’t a good offering. That being said I’m not an expert (not even close) so don’t take my words as law.

Today the girl who told me she didn’t wanted to see me anymore emplied we’re gonna have sex when we see each other again.

PS: I also chanted Sargatanas Enn and heard his Enn Meditation a couple of times as I saw in one post on the forum, but never asked him for anything, I just wanted to feel his energy. Thank you Sargatanas!

Hail Sitri! Hail Sallos! Hail Dantalion! Hail Sargatanas!

3 Likes

Thank you Saint Expedite! I was owed over $1,500 for nearly a year and you got it into my bank account within a matter of hours. I highly recommend Saint Expedite for situations where you need money quickly, he works wonders.

2 Likes

thanks to duke focalor for making me see.

3 Likes

thank you

duke dantalion
duke sallos
marquis amon
lord lucifer
major sargatanas
asmodeus
godess astarte
duke gremory
and all other entities i have asked for help (if i have missed)regarding my case. thank you all…

6 Likes

Thank you Raphael for keeping me strong and calming my mind in such turbulent times. :heart:

And also thanks to you and Ariel for healing my cat again!

3 Likes

HAIL BELIAL!! My school has refused for weeks to move the deadline of our project even though we were all delayed because of the COVID19 outbreak, and we know that the school pretty much never listens to us. The initial deadline would have been impossible. After weeks of deadlock and stubborn refusal to move it, I petitioned Belial to make them move the deadline.

Within a day of the petition, they extended our deadline by 3 weeks, to the last weekday of May! I asked Belial to move it to June, I would say that he hit the target.

I promised to make a public post honoring him, so here it is. Stunning success!! Thank you Belial!

7 Likes

Shout out to angels of wealth. $1000 off my cc overnight. 75% discount on two courses skills im learning.

Also Belial, cuss crazy shit was happening last night but that really helped me out!

4 Likes

Thank you Agrat Bat Mahlat for listening to me and coming through so quickly. You have been and continue to be such a blessing in my life.

3 Likes

Oh Lilith… Lilith Lilith Lilith. Thank you so much for Your patience, love and just Your being there. Thank you for giving me the understanding that I have been so looking for. I love you Goddess :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Naamah for Your teaching, patience and synchronicities. You truly are the Pleasant one but also so much more than that. You are so powerful and strong.

3 Likes

I am a broken record, but I keep my promises. Massive thanks to Duke Crocell for netting me a perfect score in what is arguably my hardest course. :black_heart::black_nib:

2 Likes

Thank Bael for helping with my goals, even if they are mundane, slightly stupid and probably a little toxic.

4 Likes

A HUGE THANK YOU TO LORD LUCIFER MY LIGHT BRINGER. He has changed my life in a matter of days and shown me a better decision to make with the class I wanted to take at college, brought me money, brought me and my boyfriend closer, helped my family, and essentially let me see that i really will be ok and that my life WILL get better. I THANK YOU LUCIFER FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you to President Marbas for protecting my friend when I couldn’t, and for helping me to come to terms with several painful things from the past. I’m sorry again for taking that coke when I know I shouldn’t have, I’m doing my best to stop impulsively stress-snacking during this situation.

And to my dearest Lucifer…I could never finish this comment if I thanked you for everything you’ve done and continue to do for me, but thank you so much for being so gentle and understanding toward me during my times of weakness, and for letting me thank you in my own “special way”. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you, Duke Valefor

2 Likes

I want to give the biggest shout out to the gate keepers for always having my best interest at heart. I don’t share much of my personal life on here, but I have been dealing with a couple of people that Have tried to make my job incredibly difficult, Trying to make me look bad and ultimately get me fired. Today my company let them go. Thank you

1 Like

Glory to Boel.

So guys I used multiple and I mean multiple spirits to secure my job. I would like to thank Gaap, Furfur, Marchosias, Forcalor, Sabnock, Alloces, Haures. Thank you so much oh mighty and powerful ones!

3 Likes

I have to update on this:

For ten days I’ve been texting (all I can do ATM) all day with the girl in question. Her sexual desire for me wasn’t really there yet. She’s a little bipolar so sometimes she would tell me sexy and nasty things (Sitri) and then the other day she’d tell me that she’ll never have sex with me again. Despate that we were doing great, she was opening herself to me in a way never experienced to me before (which is weird, she told me she never openes herself to anyone, so I can see Dantalion’s influence there). We never said ‘I love you’ or anything but she emplied she had feelings for me (I know that doesn’t meen she’s in love with me or anything like that but it’s a change aka Sallos doing his thing).
Sadly, last friday we kind of fought: I know she got jealous about something even though she’ll never admit it, and because of that she told me some things I didn’t want to hear that made me angry. Since I was angry and hurt I said some things I shouldn’t have said, things I don’t even think. She was hurt. Badly. And very angry. She told me to fuck off big time and blocked me on every social network and even blocked my SMS. Here’s the thing though, she didn’t blocked me on Facebook so I could still text her. At first I thought she forgot about Facebook (nobody uses Facebook lol) but I texted her there and she read it, but she didn’t blocked me.
Anyways, I’m trying to get her to unblock me so we can talk and I can appologise properly, like a man. I’m working, again, with Sallos Sitri and Dantalion to get there. I also asked Paimon about it. I’ll keep you updated. Also, if anybody who’s reading this knows a proper way to make someone angry forgive you, let me know.

PS: When I talked with Sitri I asked him not only to make the woman from the story above lust for me but also to make me a more desirable person to women in general. A couple minutes ago I had an ‘holy shit’ moment since I realised that I’ve been getting a lot more attention from women ever since I contacted Sitri. Lots of new girls following me on Instagram, girls that never texted me back actually doing it, this other girl who told me she wanted nothing to do with me since I also texted her best friend has been sending me nudes since yesterday and lots of stories like that one with other girls.
Seriously guys, Sitri is amazing. When I medidate on him I feel a deep connection.

That’s all.

Hail Prince Sitri! Hail Duke Sallos! Hail Duke Dantalion! Hail King Paimon!

6 Likes