Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Prince Sitri! I thought you were being a dick but obviously I had a lesson to learn. Thanks for your patience.

12 Likes

Thank you Lucifer and Lilith for helping with my confidence and appearance. Since I’ve started working with them my appearance has changed greatly. I’ve had a vision of how I always wanted to look in my mind but never thought it could be. Since I’ve started working with them not only is my wardrobe and appearance heading in the direction of what I always dreamed but my self confidence in how I look has skyrocketed. I’m wearing clothes I’d never had the courage to wear in the past and I’m feeling good about myself.

11 Likes

Thank you King Belial , King Paimon , lucifer and Lae’ti’kohl for what have done in my life .

7 Likes

To Raum, Belial, Andromalius, and Agares -

I’m not sure which of you finally put a certain evil institution in the hot seat, but they finally coughed up the latest thing they stole and are finally being investigated by the Feds. Thanks and enjoy the whiskey I’m leaving out tonight.

9 Likes

I never could have guessed how fucking weird today would end up. Thank you for being involved in my life, King Paimon. I hope I’m able to learn from all you’ve given me.

8 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for that day two weeks (?) ago when I was stressed out because I wanted to buy more items for my altar (and King Paimon specifically) and my dad handed me money out of the blue (which he never does – and he did not know about my money problem that day)

Also, thank you King Paimon and Lucifer for showing me that I DO have what it takes as a witch after getting my ass handed to me by Samael and then having Gharab rip my soul out and shove it in my face until I finally admitted to myself that I am indeed a sensitive person

9 Likes

Thank you Claunecek for the manifested $700.- owed to me now those bills are paid.
Thank you f o r the fast sale tod art of those 2nd hand school jackets
Thank you for the o we “magickal/guidance” numerology numbers

7 Likes

Thank you Marbas for last night

5 Likes

Thank you Azazel for giving me details on c h annexed ell points of power and that’s 2 card s spreads you’ve given me s o far.
T h annexed you for being precise and kind

4 Likes

I have a similar story with beliel aswell , I was job searching but didn’t want to stay in the same industry and was cancelling lot of interviews and feeling very guilty about it , came across a quote on one of the forums by beliel “reject everything that doesn’t resonate “ ! Knew right away it was my guidance and it was correct I got out of the industry I hated :blush:

7 Likes

Thankful f o r b e i all Lucifer Amaymon and Azazel
I can see h o w my chackras and channel are aligning a nd the throat n he a true that has been focused on and improving. I may well learn to love

8 Likes

Thank you so much King Paimon for watching over me with great care!
You are truly wonderful, sorry for my doubts.
You are amazing!!!

11 Likes

Looks beautiful

3 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for visiting me in my dreams. Seeing you is always… Eventful… To an extent. Maybe next time.

5 Likes

may i ask what happened between you 2?

I had asked for some help and I thought Sitri had let me down at the last second. The truth was my approach to the problem was all wrong and I needed to change that before moving forward. I asked WTF…he showed me a better way and I’m grateful.

4 Likes

Thank you to the Mighty Duke Dantalion for helping me snap out of my funk this morning. I promised I would shout you out when I got in today. I woke up feeling like total and utter shit…I didn’t want to get out of bed, I wanted to just call out and sleep all day. Just so depressed and down. Before I left the house, I asked you to fill me with joy…work on my heart and my mind and help me find some kind of joy in the day. Instead of me asking you to manipulate someone else’s emotions, please work on mine today. I put my iphone on shuffle and was ready to pull out of the driveway when Teena Marie’s “It Must Be Magic” started playing. My mom would ALWAYS play this song when I was a kid and dance her ass off. It was definitley feel good music. Thank you Mighty Duke for helping me snap out of it. I jammed the whole way into work this morning and feeling fabulous!!!

9 Likes

Hail King Paimon :heart::heart: You are as sweet and as gentle it can get. Heartfelt thank you for being there for me the last couple of weeks. I am sorry for misbehaving.

9 Likes

King Paimon NEVER ceases to amaze me!!!

I called him to me and he came swiftly…his energy was different today. More stern and hard. He lectured me. He told me he hated talking about love (I didn’t bring it up though :woman_shrugging:t5:) because people say “I love you” without meaning it, and toss the word love around without really following through. Basically he’s tired of people trying to talk to him about love because they THINK they’re in love, but don’t know or understand why they feel that way. They don’t understand the true meaning of the word…the emotions, the actions etc behind love. He then told me to make absolutely certain that if I say I love you, I mean it. Don’t play with people’s emotions. I’m not, but I get his message…

I made a request and he said if he does something for me, I have to do something for him…which I will do like he requested tomorrow. I asked for a very specific sign from him within 24 hrs to let me know he accepts my request and will work on it…as soon as I closed out my session, I got the sign I asked for, in a very unexpected way.

Thank you so much, King Paimon, for always keeping it :100: with me, for not BSing me, and being blunt and brutally honest, but yet kind. I can always depend on you :heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also thank you so much to Lord Belial for calming me down once again. I’m so close to unleashing Andras and his fury on a coworker that won’t leave me the hell alone, but you told me to wait, restrain myself, show some self control and ignore the guy, and you would handle it for me. Thank you for being my protector.

Orias, thank you so much for the work you are doing. I am noticing a HUGE change, an increase in communication & I’m so happy. Thank you for helping me and I look forward to the many more changes that will come.

16 Likes

I know this thread is for thanking spirits, but I wanted to thank everyone in this forum for being so nice, and kind, and giving. I read through so many topics here and am constantly reminded, and touched, by how gracious all of you are to one another. It’s beautiful. So thank you all for being so nice to everyone.

11 Likes