Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you King Paimon for helping me at work. It went much better than I ever expected.

9 Likes

I know this isn’t much, but I thank Lucifer for being with me during my first invocation of him. I honestly didn’t think I could make it, but he made it possible for me to sense his energy and understand his messages through my intuition. Thanks Lucifer!:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::metal:

14 Likes

I thought Lucifer stopped listening but it wasn’t the case ! Thank you again for being awsome :blush: had to do some tempt work for a day , ask Lucifer to make it easy as I don’t like changing work environment, work was great and really got along with the person in charge !

9 Likes

Many thanks to Shani and Hekate!

8 Likes

Thank you Dantalyon for your awesome performance!

6 Likes

Thank you Bune! I didn’t receive quite what I requested, but then again I wasn’t very specific. I didn’t request a specific sum, just for it to come through whatever means necessary. I did my opening sigil/chanting enn and sending my petition. I offered a lemon, public recognition(this) and a banana to be consumed. The next day (my mom/brother had borrowed my car for a day) my mom said she left half a gas of tank and left 20$ instead of filling it up all the way cause she thought the money would be better. Not quite sure this was Bune but I didn’t expect it and would like to give thanks for the atleast small amount. Thank you!

5 Likes

Massive thanks to Belial for hearing my request to help my mother find a new job that makes her feel happy and fulfilled. He heard, and he delivered. When she got accepted for her new position, her new boss told her “Welcome home”.
I’m not incredibly familiar with working with him, but he worked wonders, and quickly, too. There’s no words I can properly tie into a phrase to express how grateful I am. :black_heart:

Oh, and like always: thank you so much to Sitri, Sallos, and Dantalion for continuing to guide me and assist me in the difficult and messy path I walk in life. I notice their efforts, and I’m always appreciative, even if I don’t always communicate it as elaborately as they all deserve. I am humbled to be able to work with them, and can’t sing their praises enough.

9 Likes

I hope to get my physical and mental appearance back on track with their help as well

4 Likes

Thank you, Bime/Bune, Jesus Christ, Archangel Michael, Pazuzu, Orobas, Dantalion, King Paimon, Purson, Lucifer, Archangel Raphael, Poiel, Ishtar, Hecate, Kali Ma, Haaiah, Papa Legba, Belial, Archangel Zadkiel, Bethor, Nitika and Saint Expedite.

7 Likes

Thank you to Santa muerte for stepping in my legal matters once again and making the judge award in my favour! Forever grateful for having you in my life x

11 Likes

Thank you, Marquis Leraje, Duchess Bune, Prince Orobas and Duke Focalor for this evening. I really hope you enjoyed my gifts. I can’t wait to get to know you all even better in the future. Thank you, three namely not mentioned Ifrits. You guys are not at all what I expected you to be and I want to learn more about your teachings.

7 Likes

OH MY!!! Duchess Bune, thank you so much for the unexpected winnings tonight!!!

9 Likes

Thank you Lucifuge Rofocale for extending your hand to guide me and point me towards a purging of any and all negativity within myself, with emphasis on getting rid of my addiction to my psych meds.

Thank you, Aeshma, for introducing yourself to me. At first I misheard you say “Aesha” which provided nothing from google, until you emphasized your name again as “AeshMA”.

Lucifuge Rofocale and Aeshma, together, are helping me heal my mind, body, and soul to become one with the void. Thank you both. I already feel much more equipped with the tools to move forward with my ascension.

11 Likes

I want to thank Lucifer, Belial, Glasya Labolas, Andromalius, Agares, Dra Talon, Raum, Sabnock, Tyr, Azazel. It has been quite a journey getting my life back on track after being victimized, harassed, bullied, blackmailed, by two scums of the Earth who prey on vulnerable single mothers and widows and their children. I thank you, mighty Beings, because you allowed me to vent my emotions each time I called on you. You have allowed me to share my burden with you while granting my petitions and making me a much better person in spite of the trauma. :heart::black_heart::heart::black_heart::heart: Awesome is an understatement.

11 Likes

A few months ago i feelt horrible i had one misfortune to the other it looked like a was cursed i also had the feeling nobody cared about me.i was soo depressed that was the first time i heard about them.they came in my dream one of them said we care about you.sinds then i contact them regular.that its why i want to thank the gatekeepers that they work with me and respect me for who i am and that they have patience and dont get mad when i do something wrong with invocation.
I also thank the archangels that they work with me also and keep me save and respect me like one of them.

9 Likes

Thank you, Marquis Ronove :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you prince sitri for coming through in a matter of hours. It’s amazing what he can do for you if you keep a open mind. I can only recommend anyone thinking of contacting a spirit for lust to chose prince sitri. I’m already looking forward to working with him more in the near future.

8 Likes

Thank you so much to Lord Belial for protecting me and covering me with your shield today at work. I asked you to push my coworker away, make him leave me THE F**K alone. As soon as he came in today, he hurriedly closed the door to his office, and didn’t bother me all day. I’m grateful for your continued protection, especially with my health issues going on. I just don’t need the stress or negativity.

Thank you for being here for me Belial.

15 Likes

Thank you to Lucifer, Lilith and Anubis (who I’ve reacently started working with) for helping me get back into doing art. I originally used to draw until I had a bad hand injury at my old job. I couldn’t draw for months and after it got better due to my previous job being so hand intensive It would start to hurt after drawing. I couldn’t do that job and do what I loved. It was too much for my hand Even after getting my current job I had been so depressed over a past situation I never felt like starting back up again.

A few days ago I had been guided to start back again. I was concerned about having to completely start over but my drawings don’t look too bad for not having drawn in so long. By being able to express myself through my drawings I’ve not only been in a better mood but I’ve been able to move on from the past situation I couldn’t seem to move on from. It doesn’t hurt my hand to draw now either.

8 Likes

Thank you Saint Expedite, you are the best. I was as broke asf and had to transport myself the next week to a place. The expenses were too much but Saint Expedite came through for me.
Thank you oh Saint Expedite!! I’m grateful!

6 Likes