Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Duke Dantalion for the amazing way you smoothed things over. You were incredibly helpful in turning a frustrating situation around. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

A big thanks to Raphael, for help with my sister in law (very rough and long) child birth and good health for their new daughter!

7 Likes

Thank you Agrat Bat Mahlat!! Your presence in my life has grown so much stronger. Yesterday was a huge breakthrough for me and I’m glad it was with You. You are helping me become who I want to be. :heart::heart::black_heart::black_heart::tulip::tulip:

7 Likes

Please can you show me which sigil of minoson did you use? Thanks

1 Like

4 Likes

Thanks a lot

3 Likes

I would like to thank Jesus, Pazuzu, Bime/Bune, Haaiah, Poiel, Saint Expedite, Hecate, Kali Ma, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raziel, Archangel Raphael, King Paimon and God.

4 Likes

Thank you, President Marbas :relaxed:

5 Likes

Thank you so very much, King Paimon. Tonight was a wonderful, and unexpected surprise.

7 Likes

Lucifer is awesome…

5 Likes

somewhere somehow, a Christians head is about to explode, lmao

4 Likes

Lucifer for me :slight_smile: but King Paimon being a devoted follower of him I definetly understand :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks to minoson for helping me win in a gambling game. You are the best

4 Likes

Thanks to my incubus, Danny, for being the sweet, affectionate, understanding partner I always wanted and never got.

And of course, thanks to Lilith for letting me have her beautiful son in the first place!

6 Likes

Thank you Lilith. You have been amazing and I am grateful. Thank you for your patience with me as I struggle through our work together. Thank you for genuinely loving me. I love you too.

4 Likes

Thank you to Bune & Gremory for helping me financially last nite. It was totally unexpected & came at the right time. I’m grateful for your assistance & appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

One time I was desperate and did a spell to claunek (thanks to some wonderful advice i got here) and asked for a job that paid $15/HR. I didnt get that BUT I got a check from a relative out of nowhere for $1500 and that was absolutely shocking to me because that kind of thing NEVER happens for me. I still want to thank claunek for that. I tried it again a few months later and did not get the same reault at all (cant remember if anything at all happened to be honest so probably a whole lot of nothing) but I cant figure out why I was never able to replicate that. Not necessarily a check for a large about but just anything. I usually cant get the same thing to work twice. Thank you claunek for at least helping me that one time. Any advice is greatly appreciated and feel free to message me.

5 Likes

Thank you Marquis Leraje,
for your “tough love”
your counseling
your friendship
your swift responses and actions
your teachings
I will learn further as you expect me to do.
Thank you for everything.

6 Likes

Thank you Raum and Lucifer, again :).

I asked for help during someone else’s court hearing and got an almost instant result, which was too unusual to be a coincidence. I asked for a nasty piece of work to be humiliated and they were.

9 Likes