Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you very much Raphael​:two_hearts::two_hearts:
I am really grateful because yesterday at night I asked you to help my dog because he had been breathing desperately and really strange and by today’s morning my dog was fine. I really love my dog and I was very worried yesterday but you helped him really fast.
Thank you very very much. I will always appreciate you💕

5 Likes

Thank you President Buer for the quick healing. You did an amazing job. :wine_glass:

2 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for helping in the assisting of giving me a job. Thank you for the lessons you’ve shown me. I know I still have much to learn please continue to tutor me so I can see beyond the foliage over my eyes and to become my inner goddess.

Thank you Lucifer for assisting me, for being by my side, encouraging me and telling me to keep going. Thank you for inspiration and lighting joy and wisdom in my mind. Thank you for all the things I haven’t witnessed.

4 Likes

TMW although still healing and birs of annoying pun prick psins I must say thanks to Mabras for when i asked on weds night a on thurs i only took pain tabs at 6 am (a mistake itself), and didn’t need anything until 2pm.
Sticking to herbs n poultice and the chant draw out pain w left and send ti to as rock with my right.
Thank you Mabras this is helping me looking forward to being functional

1 Like

Thank you King Paimon for turning around a tough situation in 72 hours. A great spirit of power and wisdom. I am so pleased at our collaborative efforts. A great relationship has begun. :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you great Lucifer! For you have unbound my shackles thus leading me to forge my own path down the ever entwined road.

I also want to thank my great ancestral spirit, who pushes me to test my bounds. For this I am grateful.

3 Likes

Thanks to Sastan for deepening skill and continuing help with skrying. Thanks also to Khamael for appearing in a discernible form and helping to break habits and behaviours not conducive to ascent.

2 Likes

Thanks to Goddess Inanna, Queen of Heaven, She of contradictions. I’m already seeing You work and move in my favour, Queen, and I thank you with all that I am.

Thanks to Zisi and Barashakushu, two of the Fifty Names, for helping me. Signs and movements are forthcoming, and my gratitude is great.

And thanks to many others, Lucifer, Sallos, Astaroth, Sargatanas, Dantalion, and Belial for teaching and helping me.

4 Likes

To Lucifer for giving me confirmations :black_heart:

3 Likes

I need the ritual in magical cash book for 250$. It took about two weeks but I just received 350$.
Thank you Nitika.

3 Likes

Thank you, Great President Botis. I am sorry for not remembering you :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

So…I don’t think Lucifer & Satan are the same. Am I right? Or no?

2 Likes

Yes I agree with you. As far as I understand, they’re not the same. At best, different aspects of the same spirit. For me I deal with them as different beings completely. Because that’s how I feel they are.

Of course there are other points of view that suggest otherwise and they have their reasons, which I respect but disagree with.

3 Likes

Thanks. I was just curious. Yeah I don’t argue with people, everyone has their opinions & reasons. And who’s to say who’s right or wrong? I personally don’t “feel” they’re the same. In my experience, my feelings, if they can be proven, have never been wrong. But who knows. I’m going to continue regard them as 2 separate entities, just cuz that’s what feels right to me.

2 Likes

Grateful for King Belial taking an interest in me as a beginner, and being so warm. Its changed my life in the month and a half since I started the pact and I cant wait to see where hes taking me.

9 Likes

Thank you to Andras for approaching me.
Now i know why you made yourself known to me/made me aware of your presence.
I understand now.

8 Likes

Thank you, Satan. Your help is much appreciated. As always :slight_smile:
Was going to miss working in the shadows with you… now I don’t have to !

Very complicated ritual this time. Lots of elements involved. But I’m sure we can handle it :handshake:

6 Likes

Thank you Adrammelech for helping me with astral projection.

Thank you Dantalyon for helping me with my charisma.

4 Likes

Thank you Goddess Naamah for allowing me to see Your dark spirit. It’s true about how You make one feel safe. Thank you for accepting the pact and being in my life. I love you Naamah!!

2 Likes

After years of denying myself, last night, it finally happened. Thank you, Lucifer, for listening to me. Thank you for the warm embrace. Thank you for the assurances. Hail Lucifer! :heart:

6 Likes