Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you, Belial, for embarking me on the path to be the best version of myself. :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you King Belial for the advice on Career things. Your change of how you usually show yourself to me was really startling at first,so sorry for being slightly shaky until I got used to it… I liked it though

4 Likes

Thank you Naamah, Grah’aht’talion, and all the numerous spirits whom assist me in my mundane and magical life.

2 Likes

A poem I wrote for thanking Lord Satan & Lord Lucifer.
I’ve added the line ‘the one I never knew’ because all my life I never knew my true god.

God of gods Lord Satan.
Lucifer giver of love.
Restorer of all that’s been taken.
Oh dear god, the one I never knew.
I thank you for all that you do.

For your time to your children.
For the rewards you bring without burden.
The solace and calm you bring.
With love and joy we sing.

For the protection you offer.
That no other can measure.
Rise our Lord, our King, our Father,
our almighty God.

Bring victory and claim your rightful place.
And bring forth your glorious grace.

Hail Lord Satan
Hail Lord Lucifer

Hope you like it, I’m no poet but it’s what I came up with.:blush:

5 Likes

Thank you Marquis Marchosias! This is going to be one hell of a ride…

3 Likes

Thank-you King Paimon for being extremely gentle and comforting :two_hearts: also a special thanks to Asmodeus and Andras for assisting a friend to stay safe :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much to:

Gremory & Bune for the financial assistance, & job opportunities.

King Paimon for the business idea I asked for assistance with. Your assistance means a lot to me because I have been struggling to find my niche for the longest and today it smacked me clear across the face. Thank you so much.

Sallos & Dantalion for assistance with both fathers of my children father & helping me to recognize my faults & learn to be patient & more respectful towards them. Things are so much more peaceful.

5 Likes

Hail “Astaroth”

Firstly, I want to sincerely thank “Astaroth” for showering me with love. She is definitely a spirit that I connect with an instant. She is very sweet and caring and humble. She is my favorite and will always be… “Hail Astaroth”.

I also want to thank all the spirits who are helping me constantly on my matters. I want to give a special thanks to “King Belial”, “King Asmodeus”, “Lord Pazuzu”, “President Marbas”, “Great Marquis Andras”, “Great Leraje”, “Duke Sallos”, and all the other spirits who are helping me.

Hail

2 Likes

I am also thanking the great Belial in advance for my son’s new car…lirach tasa vefa wehlc Belial:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanking my beloved Santa Muerte for that marraige proposal(and the 3 carat princess cut engagement ring):smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hail Lord Mammon for helping me create a online successful business in which i made a shit load of money:money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Thank you Marquis Leraje for visiting my dream as soon as I laid my head on the pillow in the new bedroom. Thank you for borrowing me some physical strength. You are the best, I wouldn’t have made it without you.
Thank you, Duchess Bune and Prince Orobas. As promised I will set up altars for you guys soon, too.
I love you guys forever.

5 Likes

Thanks to the honorable Angel Uriel for teaching me astrology and divination😇

2 Likes

Thanking Ancestors thanking Belial thanking Clauneck
Today my daughter receuved as promised her fruends old phone which a more recent model than mine with case and screen protector.
Shes stoked
One less thing im required to pay for.

2 Likes

My deepest thanks to Lord Shiva for His patience, advices and guidiance
towards the Gíta and our True Creator. :snake::prayer_beads:

The last one week was the most intense, deepest and difficult week in my life, but in the same time, the most pure and honest. I’m home, my love, Krishna. Can’t say ainything else, I’m just blessed as I was blessed in my life by Your Grace. :eye::two_hearts::pray:t4:

4 Likes

Thank you Vapula for helping me with my exams! And thank you for giving me advice to determine what I really wanted!

5 Likes

Thank you great prince Sitri , thank you for bringing me the woman of my dreams and protecting the relationship . Hail Sitri

7 Likes

Thank you Lucifer :black_heart:and Gabriel :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you Tiamat for helping me restore my resolve and for opening the doors to me once more. Much more work and opportunities to come and I am grateful for what you’ve given me and what is to come.

Thank you Hekate, Lilith, Morrigan, Babd, Danu, and Anu for helping me end the cycles and releasing everything that doesn’t serve me on all levels, regardless of whether I’m ready or not. I am grateful for what you have already given me and grateful for what is to come. Thank you for reconnecting me to my inner warrior.

Thank you Ganesha, Kali, Lakshmi, Bune, Parvati and Co. For everything.

7 Likes

Thank you @Lady_Eva for the whiteboard method and thank you Ancestors for everything.

5 Likes